你看到他了么?
Did you see him?
渥伦太太 请相信我
Mrs. Warren, trust me.
我不知道他什么时候回来
I don't know when he's coming back.
他给了我一些钱
He gave me some money
之后就再没有见过他
and I haven't seen him since.
你说是一个外国绅士
A foreign gentlemen, you say.
肯定是 但我不介意他是外国人
Definitely and I don't care for foreigners.
哦 是吗
Oh really.
要是你想租的话 先生
So if you want it gentlemen,
我们可以签个合同
I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.
等你看完了以后 我在大厅等你 先生
I'll be in the hall sir, when you've finished.
谢谢
Thank you.
这什么都没有
Nothing in here.
好极了
Perfect.
看 华生
Look, Watson,
公♥寓♥2楼的窗户里
the first floor window of the lodgings,
住着我们焦虑的女士
our agitated lady.
只需要再等几个小时
Only a few more hours to wait
就会发信♥号♥♥
before the signal.
黄昏之后 G
After dusk, G.
一切都符合为爱私奔的条件
It has all the makings of some love escapade.
爱?
Love?
爱或许是这件事的根源
Love may be at the root of it
但她的脸
but her face,
噢 华生 她的脸
oh, Watson her face
上面写满了对生活的忧虑
She fears for her life,
我想有一对夫妇
I consider a couple,
来伦敦避难
seek refuge in London
为了躲避某种威胁
from some instant and terrible fear.
丈夫为了最大限度保证妻子的安全
The man desires her utmost safety
而采用如此原始的方式
and arranges to communicate
来进行联络
in such original fashion
甚至是女房♥东 也不知道房♥客已经换人了
for not even the landlady knows of the substitution.
字条是用印刷体写的 以防有人通过笔迹认出来
And there's printed messages to prevent the fact that she's a woman
房♥客是一个女人
being revealed by her handwriting.
看
Look.
蜡烛和火柴
A candle and matches,
他们的信♥号♥♥
Their signal.
现在其实没这个必要
But there's no need for this now surely,
就不能直接让他们见面么?
can't we just simply bring them together?
你能保证我们能一直保护他们
And guarantee that we'd protect them forever
免遭红圈会的毒手么?
from the Red Circle?
不能
No.
我们得让他们继续这么下去
We must let them play this thing out.
我先回贝克街
I must return briefly to Baker Street.
你能不能找个借口留在公♥寓♥?
Do you have reason enough to stay in the lodgings?
就说是为了渥伦先生的健康
Mr. Warren's health gives me every excuse.
或许我有必要把你的左轮手♥枪♥带来
It might be advisable for me to bring back your revolver.
不用 我已经带着了
No need to man, I have it.
好极了
Good, splendid.
我们一小时后见
I'll see you within the hour.
霍金斯 希望到头来有情人终相聚
Hawkins, journey's end with lover's meeting.
我会主持正义的 福尔摩斯先生
I'll do you this justice, Mr. Holmes.
我办案子的时候只要是跟您合作
I was never in a case yet
就没有一次觉的不踏实
I didn't feel stronger for having you on my side.
逃亡的人可能是杰内罗和艾米莉亚 卢卡
Fugitives may be Gennaro and Emilia Lucca
如果是这样 那他们处境危险
if so in grave danger,
很需要我们协助
expect agent imminently.
祝好 署名艾贝 里默
Regards, Abe Rimmer.
他已经来了
The agent's here,
今天早晨从纽约来的
he arrived from New York this morning.
名字叫莱弗顿
His name is Leverton.
我听说过这个名字
Leverton I know of him.
他一直在追捕黑乔治阿诺
The man he's after is Black Gorgiano,
红圈会的头目
leader of the Red Circle.
我们是不是这一次领先你了 福尔摩斯先生?
Do we score over you for once, Mr. Holmes?
你得更努力一点了
You must give us best some of the time.
我想我们都应该竭尽全力
I think that we should pool our resources.
楼上有人
There's someone up there.
渥伦太太
Mrs Warren.
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
让楼下保持安静
Keep the peace downstairs.
我得和卢卡夫人说几句话
I must have a word with Senora Lucca.
卢卡夫人
Senora Lucca,
我是歇洛克·福尔摩斯
its Sherlock Holmes.
我必须和你谈谈
I must speak to you.
哦 不
Oh no.
你丈夫杰内罗和你都会安全的
Your husband Gennaro, will be safe, and so will you
如果你愿意接受我们的保护
if you will place yourself in our hands.
苏格兰场在监视这所房♥子
Scotland Yard is watching the house
莱弗顿先生也在从纽约赶来
and Mr. Leverton is on his way from New York.
莱弗顿先生?
Mr. Leverton?
我们不会让你受到任何伤害的
We shall not let any harm come to you.
请让我进来
Please let me in.
好么
Please.
我再也不上去了
I'm not going up there again.
绝不
Never.
亲爱的 别说傻话
Oh don't be silly dear,
别傻了
don't be silly.
你听到医生的话了
You know what the doctor said,
是一只猫在抓
it was just a cat scratching.
不 不是的 天花板都被掀起来了
No, it wasn't, it lifted.
哈德森太太 你能给维拉倒杯茶么?
Mrs. Hudson, would you make Vera a cup of tea, please?
这屋子里发生什么了?
What is going on in this house?
吵吵嚷嚷 灯也不亮
Noises, lights going off,
我快要死了
it'll be the death of me.
噢 天呐
Oh my god.
我出生在那不勒斯附近的波西利波
I was born in Posillipo near Naples.
我父亲是名首席律师
My father was chief lawyer.
杰内罗没有钱 也没有地位
Gennaro had no money and no position,
虽然没有这些 但是他英俊 有活力
nothing but his beauty, his strength and energy.
我父亲不同意我们结婚
My father forbade the match
我们就私奔
and we run away.
在巴里结了婚
We were married in Bari.
我卖♥♥掉了首饰当路费 来到了美国
I sold my jewels to bring us to America.
一开始命运向我们微笑
Fortune smiled at first,
杰内罗从几个暴徒手中
Gennaro saved a rich Italian
救下了一个富有的意大利人
from some ruffians in the Bowery.
是卡斯特罗先生
He was Signor Castallote
经营卡斯特罗&赞巴水果出口公♥司♥
of Castallote and Zamba the fruit importers.
杰内罗与他情同父子
Gennaro became like a son to him.
告诉我们这个访客的情况
Tell me about this visitor,
这个你们从波西利波来的朋友
this friend of your husbands from Posillipo?
噢 他不是朋友
Oh, is no friend.
杰内罗有一天把他带回家来
Gennaro brought him home one day.
他们是在街上偶遇的
They had met in the street.
以后他就经常来
He came again and again.
他大谈什么政♥治♥和社会问题
He talked and raved about politics and social questions
以及他的打算 还挥舞着他巨大的手臂
and what he meant to do, whirling his great arm.
他的声音在我们的小房♥子里 听起来就像是打雷
His voice was like thunder in our little house.
那你的丈夫呢?
And your husband?
他坐在那 脸色苍白 无精打采
He sat pale and listless.
一开始我以为他是不喜欢
At first I thought it was dislike
后来我才明白
but then I understood
是一种深藏的恐惧
it was a deep secret fear.
我恳求他出于对我的爱
I implored him out of love for me,
出于我们相濡以沫的感情
by all we held dear
告诉我为什么这个人 能给他带来这么大的阴影
to tell me why this man overshadowed him.
在他年少不羁的时代
In his wild, young days
全世界好像都跟他过不去
when all the world seemed against him
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表