Belladonna in the eyes.
蜂蜡
Bee's wax.
抹在嘴唇周围
Incrustation around the lips.
为什么你不让我靠近你呢
Why wouldn't you let me near you,
事实上你并没有被感染
when in truth there was no infection?
你以为我看不起你的医道么?
Do you imagine that I have no respect for your medical talents?
距离6英尺
At six feet
我可以瞒过你
I could deceive you.
但要是更近些
But any closer,
你就会做出机敏的判断了
with your astute judgment,
不 不 不
no, no, no, no.
最重要的是
No it was essential,
你和哈德森太太要相信我快死了
that you and Mrs. Hudson believed me to be at death's door
不然史密斯就像老鼠一样会有所察觉
otherwise Smith would have smelt a rat.
老鼠
Rats,
蜂蜡
bee's wax,
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes,
你是全伦敦最糟糕的房♥客了
you are the very worst tenant in London.
乔吉说他要来保卫庄园
Georgie says he's going to guard the house.
他们都是好孩子 萨维奇夫人
Oh they're fine children, Mrs. Savage.
就像是小天使
They're little angels.
这么多年来我们都是称为萨维奇家族
For years we're known as little savages.
谢谢你 华生医生
Thank you, Dr. Watson,
让我们回到家
for letting us keep our home.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you my dear.
我很想接受这份荣誉
I'd like to take the credit
但那属于福尔摩斯先生
but it belongs to Mr. Holmes.
我们很感激您 先生
We are very grateful to you, sir.
是我的荣幸 萨维奇小姐
My privilege, Miss. Savage.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表