how much longer the state of affairs can continue?
我们还应该忍♥受
How much longer we should allow ourselves
二等公民的待遇多久
to be treated like second-class citizens?
你告诉他们吧 阿比盖尔
You tell them Abigail.
扯淡
Poppycock.
我想给你们读一封
I'd like to read you a letter
我两天前收到的
which I received two days ago
来自加勒特 福塞特夫人的信
from Mrs. Garrett Fawcett,
她敦促我们继续斗争
urging us to continue the fight
直到实现目标
until we achieve our aims.
那应该会让你感兴趣的 警督
That should interest you, inspector.
哦 哦 哦
Well, well, well.
迈克罗夫特
Mycroft.
在各个领域
On every side,
那些有能力帮助的人
those in a position to help,
全都装聋作哑
are stricken by deafness.
我们被告知这个国家
We're told that the country
有比女性选举权更重要的事需要担心
has more important things to worry about than votes for women.
那告诉我
Yet tell me,
还有什么比占总人口数一半的人的权利更重要
what can be more important than the rights of half of the population?
已故的的女王不也是个女人吗
Was the late queen not also a woman?
我已经忍♥了这些犯罪课堂一天了 警督
I have had quite enough of the criminal classes for one day, inspector.
你给我约的那辆马车在哪里
Where's that carriage you promised me?
我真的一无所知 先生
I don't know nothing about nothing, sir, honest.
那你干吗哭呢 塔尔顿小姐
Then why are you crying Miss Tarlton?
因为我不想惹上麻烦
Cause I don't want to be in no trouble.
否则我会丢了工作
I'll lose my situation if I do.
我再问你一次
I'll ask you one more time,
威洛比 史密斯是不是认识
was Willoughby Smith acquainted with
那个叫阿比盖尔 格罗斯比的女教师
the schoolteacher Miss Abigail Grosby?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道的 塔尔顿小姐
You do know Miss Tarlton.
撒谎是没用的
It's useless to lie.
是的 他是认识
Yes, he was.
他们互相认识
They knew each other all right.
他们是情人
They had a blazing row.
艾比 请你听我说
Abby, will you listen to me please.
前天
Day before yesterday.
你正在为这些选举权 浪费你的时间
You're wasting your time on these suffrages.
难道你看不出来吗
Don't you see that?
谢谢 威洛比
Thank you, Willoughby.
你的支持真是一如既往的势不可挡
Your support is overwhelming as ever.
他说他爱我
He said he loved me.
照顾我
Take care of me,
而我相信了他
and I believed him.
- 别碰我 - 艾比 艾比 艾比
- Don't you touch me. - Abby, Abby, Abby.
- 别碰我 - 好的 好的
- Don't touch me. - All right, all right.
我只是想让你理智一点
I'm just trying to make you see reason.
你整天和这些几乎不认识的人在一起
You're spending your time with these people you barely know
你应该跟我一起生活
when you should be building a life with me.
放手
Take your hands off.
上帝都知道她们中有一半 是最最低劣的
God knows half of them are the lowest of the low.
你不该跟这些人混在一起
These are not the sort of people that you should be mixing with.
这是我的生活
This is my life.
我要做什么
What I choose to do with it
要跟什么人一起做都是我的事情
and who I choose to do it with is my business.
没人能阻止我
No one is going to stand in my way.
我说明白了吗
Do I make myself clear?
如果那是你所想要的话
If that's what you want.
我很确切地知道我想要什么
I know exactly what I want
但此时此刻并不包括你
and at the moment it doesn't include you.
是女权解放运动让你这么想的 是不是
That's what emancipation does for a woman, is it?
你喝酒了
You've been drinking.
我告诉过你喝酒后
I've told you not to come near me
别靠近我的
when you've been drinking.
它让你拒绝了我的求婚
Makes you turn down a good offer of marriage,
一次可以真正快乐的机会
a chance to be really happy
却成为了一个不幸的 好卖♥♥弄学问的女人
instead of a miserable blue stocking.
你最好离开
You'd better leave.
是空的
It's empty.
我认为你会觉得
I think you might find this more beneficial
这比亚历山大烟草更管用
than Alexandrian tobacco.
她的视力良好
Nothing wrong with her sight.
阿比盖尔 格罗斯比小姐
Miss Abigail Grosby,
克罗斯比小姐
Miss Crosby,
夏洛克 福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Sherlock Holmes.
警督无疑已经向你解释了目前的状况
The inspector has no doubt explained state of things to you
那你应该知道你的不利处境
then you know the seriousness of your position.
你有什么要为自己辩护的吗
Do you have anything to say in your defense?
只有那个我被指控的 莫须有的罪名
Only that I am innocent of the crime of which I am accused.
但你知道他死了
But you did know the deceased?
那也算是犯罪?
Is that also a crime?
我们曾是很亲密的朋友 直到…
We were close friends until...
直到?
Until?
我在他心目中的位置 比他在我心目中的位置要重要的多
I meant more to him than he did to me.
我现在意识到了这一点
I realize that now.
但无论如何
But for all the world
我都不希望他受到伤害
I would not have wished him any harm.
警督告诉我
The inspector informed me
你跟威洛比 史密斯
that you had a violent quarrel with Willoughby Smith
在他死的前一天吵得很凶
the day before he died?
双方的谈吐都很粗鲁
There were harsh words spoken on both sides,
但有很好的理由
but with good reason.
你或许知道我是个 女性选举权运动的积极份子
You probably know that I'm an active member of the women's suffrage movement.
威洛比认为
Willoughby believed, selfishly I think,
我在拿自己未来的生活和自♥由♥冒险
that my future way of life
但我认为那是他自私的想法
and my liberty were at great risk.
我再次向他保证 我们在这里的运动
I reassured him that our campaign here
是尽可能地以和平的方式进行的
was as peaceful as may be.
我不想为了改变法律 而违反它
I have no wish to break the law in order to change it,
除非…
unless...
关于你在书房♥的办公桌
Regarding, your bureau in the study,
那里面有什么东西
does it contain anything
是别人想偷的吗
which someone might wish to steal?
据我所知没有值钱的东西
Nothing of value that I know of,
我妻子寄过来的家书
family papers and letters from my poor wife,
值得我骄傲的大学毕业证书
diplomas from universities that have done me honor.
这是钥匙 你可以自己去看
Have the key, you can look for yourself.
鼻烟
Snuff.
你的午餐 教授
Your lunch professor.
不饿吗 福尔摩斯先生
Not hungry, Mr. Holmes?
那些香烟可不会提高你的食欲
Those cigarettes don't help your appetite.
无疑出于同样的原因
For the same reason no doubt
教授也没吃多少东西
that the professor returns to the kitchen,
而把更多的送回了厨房♥
more food than he eats.
我可以认为
Am I to assume
有进一步进展了是吗 警督
there have been further developments, inspector?
我是这么被告知的 教授
So I'm told, professor.
很遗憾 福尔摩斯先生
I fail to see, Mr. Holmes,
我无法再给予你进一步的帮助
how I can be of any further assistance to you.
我把我所知道的每一个环节
I forged and tested
都串起来了 科拉姆教授
every link of my chain, Professor Coram,
并且我肯定这就是真♥相♥
and I'm sure that it is sound.
他到底在胡说些什么
What on earth is he talking about?
两天前
Two days ago,
一个女人进了你的书房♥
a woman entered your study.
她来的目的很明确
She came with express intention
就是要拿走你办公桌里的某些文件
of taking certain papers, which were held in your bureau.
她有一把自己的钥匙
She had a key of her own.
你自己的钥匙上并没有
Your own key doesn't have that slight discoloration,
刮掉油漆后所留下的小斑点
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表