which the scratch made upon the varnish would have produced.
这不是在诋毁你
She came, as far as my evidence can tell me,
但她来过
without your knowledge,
正如我的证据所显示的那样
to rob you.
既然现在你已经追查出这位女士了
Now surely having traced this lady so far,
那你也能告诉我她后来怎么样了
you can also say what has since become of her?
我会尽力那么做的
I shall endeavor to do so.
首先 她被你的秘书抓住了
In the first place, she was seized by your secretary.
她为了逃走而刺伤了他
She stabbed him in order to escape.
那是个不幸的意外
It was an unhappy accident,
但我确信那位女士并无意
but I am convinced that the lady had no intention
想杀害他
of inflicting so grievous an injury.
由于被她的所为吓坏了
Horrified by what she had done,
她匆忙地逃离了案发现场
she rushed wildly away from the scene of the tragedy.
但不幸的是
Unfortunately for her,
她在扭打中丢失了她的夹鼻眼镜
she lost her pince-nez in the scuffle.
她跑过走廊
She ran down the corridor,
本该是从来的那条路逃走的
which she imagined to be that by which she had come.
但两条走廊铺的都是椰衣垫
Both were lined with coconut matting.
当她发现自己走错了的时候
Only when it was too late,
已经太晚了
did she understand that she had taken the wrong passage
因为她回去的路被切断了
and that her retreat was cut off.
她该怎么办
What was she to do?
她不能往回走
She could not go back.
她也不能待在走廊里
She could not remain where she was.
她必须继续往前走
She must go on.
她继续走
She went on.
非常好 福尔摩斯先生
All very fine, Mr. Holmes.
你是不是想说我躺在床上
Do you want me to say that I could lie in that bed
没有注意到
and not be aware
一个陌生的女人进了我的房♥间?
that a strange woman had entered my room?
你当然注意到她了 教授
Of course you were aware of her professor.
你从这些烟雾中就认出她了
You recognized her through this haze of your existence.
- 你跟她讲话了 - 你疯了
- You spoke with her. - You're mad.
- 你帮助她躲过了警♥察♥ - 你在说疯话
- You helped her to elude the police. - You're talking insanely.
我帮助她躲过了警♥察♥?
I helped her to elude the police?
那她现在在哪里
Well where is she now?
这里 她一直待的地方
Here, where she has been all along.
你是对的
You are right,
你是对的
you're right.
我在这里
I am here.
我能听见一切
I could hear everything
我知道你已经了解了真♥相♥
and I know that you have learned the truth.
你说那是个意外是对的
But you were right to say it was an accident.
我不知道手里拿的是裁纸刀
I did not know it was a knife in my hand.
当时感到绝望的我
For in my despair,
会抓起任何东西
I snatched at anything
打晕他 让他放我走
and struck at him to make him let me go.
我只剩下一点时间了
I have only a little time here
我会让你知道全部的事实
and I would have, that you know the whole truth.
我是这个男人的妻子
That I am this man's wife.
他不是英国人
He's not an Englishman.
他是俄♥国♥人
He's a Russian.
你为什么如此地渴望
Why should you cling so hard
你那令人作呕的生活 瑟吉厄斯
to that retched life of yours, Sergius?
你伤害了太多人
It has done harm to so many
没有人从中受益
and good to none,
甚至你自己也没有
not even yourself.
当我们在圣彼得堡结婚的时候 你50岁了
You were 50 and I, a young girl,
而我还是个年轻的姑娘
when we married in St. Petersburg.
我那么地爱你
I loved you so much.
比那更甚
More then that,
我极度崇拜你
I idolized you.
我会为你做任何事 并且我也那样做了
I would have done anything for you, and I did.
因为那时你是我的一切
Because then you were everything to me.
但我们是改革家
But we were reformers,
虚无主义者
Nihilists,
很快大♥麻♥烦就来了
and soon there came a time of great trouble.
瑟吉厄斯
Sergius!
瑟吉厄斯
Sergius!
不 瑟吉厄斯
No, Sergius
不能再有伤亡了
no more deaths
不要再有了
no more.
瑟吉厄斯
Sergius!
瑟吉厄斯在哪里
Where's Sergius?
忘了你的丈夫吧
Forget your husband.
他背叛了我们所有人
He has betrayed us all.
- 不 - 是的 安娜
- No. - Yes, Anna.
我们被背叛了
We are betrayed.
我们因为你的招供全被抓了起来
We were all arrested upon your confession.
我们中的一些人被判处绞刑
Some of us went to the gallows
而另外一些被流放到了西伯利亚
and some of us to Siberia.
过了20年我才被释放
After 20 years I was released.
你带着你那血腥钱来到了英国
You came to England with your blood money
从此过着宁静的生活
and lived in quiet ever since.
据我所知
Knowing well,
只要组织一旦找到你在哪里
that if the brotherhood ever found out where you were
不出一个星期
not a week would pass
你将会受到公正的裁决
before justice would be done.
我就在你手上 安娜
I'm in your hands, Anna.
你总是对我那么好
You were always good to me.
我的弟弟亚历克西斯
My brother, Alexis,
是个高尚无私的人
was noble, unselfish.
他讨厌暴♥力♥
He hated violence
还写了很多信
and wrote many letters
试图劝阻我们不要继续下去
trying to dissuade us from such a course.
这些信将会证明他是无辜的
These letters would have proved his innocence
而你把它们从我这里偷走藏起来了
and you stole them from me and hid them.
所以亚历克西斯被流放到了西伯利亚
So Alexis was sent to Siberia
至今还被关在那里
where he is even now.
我的刑期一满
As soon as my time of imprisonment is over,
我就决定取回
I determined to get the letters
那些能释放我弟弟的信
that would procure my brother's release.
我知道我的丈夫来到了英国
I knew that my husband had come to England
在好几个月的调查后
and after many months of searching
我确定了你在哪里
I determined where he was.
所以最后我决定自己取回那些信件
So at last I determined to get the letters for myself.
我才刚刚把它们从办公桌里拿出来
I had just removed them from the bureau
这时那个年轻人抓住了我
when the young man seized me,
那天早上早些时候我还遇到了他
the same young man I had met earlier that morning.
我问他科拉姆教授住在哪里
I had asked him where Professor Coram lived
但并不知道他就在他手下工作
not knowing that he worked for him.
那他也一定跟教授谈到了你
And he must have told the professor about you.
教授 是她
The professor, it was she.
在他倒下后
When he had fallen,
我跑了 但我走错了门
I ran but I went to the wrong door
来到了他的房♥间
and found myself in his room.
你 你说要把我供出去
You, you talked of giving me up.
我告诉过你 如果你那么做
I showed you that if you did so
我就毁了你的生活
your life was in my hands.
如果你把我交给警♥察♥
If you gave me to the law
我就把你交给组织
I could give you to the Brotherhood.
那样我们的生命 就首次在婚后有了羁绊
That as our liveshad once been bound together in marriage.
我们的命运也因此 永远交织在一起
So our destinies would forever be entwined.
(俄语)
(Speaking Russian).
结束了
It is finished.
也绝不会开始
It never began.
你的饭菜被送到了这里
You had your meals sent in here
那样她就能跟你一起吃
so she could share your food.
你们俩达成协议 当警♥察♥离开后
It was agreed that when the police left
她就趁着夜色逃走
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表