Thank you for your help, Inspector.
这很难 福尔摩斯先生 我们不能忽视证据
It's very difficult, Mr. Holmes. We can't ignore the evidence.
我们知道了什么?包裹里的两只耳朵
What've we got? Two severed ears in a parcel.
我们知道一个医学院学生贾科泰
We've got the medical student,
他被赶出了这位女士的家
Jacotett who's been thrown out of the lady's house.
强烈的动机 包裹是19号♥从哈里奇寄出的
Strong motive. Parcel postmarked Harwich on the nineteenth.
他19号♥也在哈里奇 只有这么多了
He was in Harwich on the nineteenth. That's as good as you get.
你的推理很浅显易懂 霍金斯
Your logic seems foolproof Hawkins.
谢谢
Thank you. Well... Yes.
遗憾的是我不能阻止此事登报
I just regret that I haven't been able to keep it out of the newspapers.
他们正在为明早的头版写这个报道
They're running the story in tomorrow morning's first editions.
他们也得到了苏珊 库欣小姐的名字
They've also managed to get hold of Miss Susan Cushing's name.
她不会喜欢这样的
She won't like that.
可怜的女人
No. Poor woman.
那么另一件案子 福尔摩斯先生
This other matter then, Mr. Holmes.
你也有想法了 是吧?
You've clearly got some thoughts on that, haven't you?
我相信 某位华生医生的同行
It's my belief, that a member of Dr. Watson's profession,
为了某种目的铤而走险
possibly of some distinction, has overstepped the mark.
所有尸体都是拳击手的 业余或者其他的
The corpses all belong to pugilists, amateur or otherwise.
搏斗太久的拳击手
What is the unfortunate characteristic
有什么不幸的特征?
of boxers who have fought too long?
他们的脑部会留下很多创伤
Well, there can be such scarring of the brain
会像喝醉了酒似的 说话含糊
that the men behave as if drunk, slurred speech,
记忆缺失或者其他 他们变得头昏眼花
loss of memory and so on. They become punch drunk.
正是如此
Precisely.
您是说有人在研究 脑部组织病理学?
You mean somebody is studying the pathology of brain tissues?
我认为正是如此
For all the best reasons, I dare say.
他们研究的热情 超过了他们的理性
And their passion of the subject has outrun their judgment.
马库斯 兰宁爵士 我赌一个月的工资是马库斯爵士
Sir Marcus Lanyon, I'll wager a month's salary on Sir Marcus.
这正是他的专业
That is precisely his specialty
他没有耐心 冷血无情
and he is impatient to a fault, ruthlessly impatient.
现在你知道了 警督
There you have it, Inspector.
她很沮丧
She is very down.
下午她回来以后 就一直这样
Like this ever since she got back here this afternoon.
库欣小姐?
Miss Cushing.
你和你的妹夫布劳纳先生 为何事争吵?
Why did you quarrel with your brother-in-law, Mr. Browner?
什么?你是谁 为何在此
What? Who are you, what are you doing here?
这位是歇洛克 福尔摩斯
This is Sherlock Holmes,
他正在调查你的妹妹 玛丽的失踪案
he is investigating the disappearance of your sister, Mary.
她和亚历克 费尔贝恩跑了 就是这样
She's gone off with Alec Fairbairn, that's all.
为什么?
Why?
她被她丈夫吓坏了
She had become frightened of her husband.
为什么
Why?
吉姆 布劳纳是个酒鬼
Jim Browner was a drunkard.
他打她 为人卑劣
He offered her violence. He was beneath contempt.
你对这对耳朵作何解释 库欣小姐
What is your explanation for the severed ears, Miss Cushing?
你见过那个硬纸盒子了 在你姐姐家
You saw the cardboard box. At your sister's house.
那对耳朵是给你的 不是吗
Those severed ears were meant for you were they not?
这个信息是给你的 你知道它们意味着什么
The message was for you. You understood what they meant.
是马塞尔 贾科泰寄来的
Marcel Jacotett sent them.
他告诉我他会做些什么
He told me he might do something.
我没想到他会做这么恶心的事儿
I didn't realize he would do anything so disgusting.
她在说谎 华生
She is lying, Watson.
她在空口说白话
She's lying through her teeth.
格尔在外面
Gull is outside.
太棒了
ExceHenL
我去过航线办公室了
I've been to the shipping line offices too.
然后?
And?
正如你所认为
It's as you thought. The "May Morning"
"五朔节"号♥于17号♥从伦敦出发驶往登荷德
set sail from London for Den Helder on the seventeenth,
但是一个大桶松开了
but a hogshead got loose in her hold.
使一个横梁脱了节 必须进港维修
She sprang a plate and had to put in for repairs.
在哈里奇?
To Harwich?
在哈里奇 船员18号♥放假
To Harwich. The crew were given leave on the eighteenth.
"五朔月"号♥在19号♥晚启程
The "May Morning" left late on the nineteenth,
就是包裹寄出的同一天
the day the parcel was posted.
太棒了 华生 有答案了
Excellent Watson. We have it.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
格尔先生
Mr. Gull.
他们来了电报 吉姆 布劳纳今晚7点
They have telegraphed. Jim Browner came off the ferry at Ramsgate at
在拉姆斯盖特下船
seven o'clock this evening.
很好 我就知道我可以信任您
Good. I knew I could rely on you.
我可以信任您吗
And I can rely on you, can I?
你能
You can.
马库斯 兰宁爵士这个名字 对你有什么意义吗?
Does the name Sir Marcus Lanyon mean anything to you?
可能有
It might.
他会得到警告
He will be warned off.
您从中获利的工作将结束
The orders from which you have been profiting will dry up
同样警♥察♥对您的兴趣也会随之消失
but so will the police interest in you.
我很满意这个结果
I'll be satisfied with that.
我们谈了笔好买♥♥卖♥♥ 格尔先生
We've acquired a bargain, Mr. Gull.
福尔摩斯?
Holmes.
等等
Hold on.
包裹上的绳结 是单套结和接绳结
The knots used on the parcel were a bowline and a sheet bend.
是的 水手结
Yes, sailor's knots.
你知道水手们一般不会磨刀
You know that sailors deliberately do not sharpen their knives?
是的 除非有事故
Ah, in case of accidents.
因此这个残忍♥的切割
Hence the crude amputations.
哈里奇是关键 而布劳纳当时在那儿
Harwich was the key and Browner was there.
现在我推测
Now, I suppose...
布劳纳意外回到家中
Browner, returned unexpectedly,
发现他妻子和费尔贝恩在一起
found his wife with Fairbairn.
他尾随他们 杀害了他们
He followed them. He murdered them both.
各切下他们一人的耳朵
He severed an ear from each
然后寄给莎拉 库欣
and sent them as he thought to Sarah Cushing.
当然他会立刻到那里
Of course, he will go there immediately.
他等不及要告诉她
He will be desperate
那两只耳朵是给她的 而非给她姐姐
for her to know that the severed ears were for her, not for her sister.
就是这样
Well, that being the case...
现在周日也有火车
The railway is operating as if it were a Sunday.
为什么
Why?
因为还是圣诞期间
Because the Christmas holiday is still on.
你有没有意识到布劳纳 可能搭更早的火车?
Do you realize, Browner could have caught a much earlier train.
不 我没有
No, I did not know.
玛丽
Mary.
这是什么 福尔摩斯先生
What is this, Mr. Holmes?
一次你的特殊经历 警督
A unique experience for you, Inspector.
你或许能在知道一桩谋杀发生之前
You may apprehend a murderer
就抓到一个凶杀
before you have even acknowledged there has been a murder.
是的 你惊讶吧
Aye. Well you may stare.
看着我 莎拉 库欣 这是你的拿手好戏
Look at me Sarah Cushing, this is your handiwork.
你做了什么 吉姆?
What have you done, Jim?
我做了什么?
What have I done?
是你做了什么
Nay, it's what you've done.
我求求你 好好看着我
I beg you, Jim. Look on me kindly.
我做的一切 都是为了你
Whatever I did, I did for you.
是你
It was you.
是你毒害了她的思想
You poisoned her mind.
我这么做是为了你
I did it for you.
他们抓住了那个房♥客 我告诉他们是他做的
They have arrested the lodger. I told them he did it.
他们丝毫没有怀疑你 吉姆 你可以逃脱
They suspect nothing of you, Jim. You can get away.
逃脱?你以为我能逃脱
Get away? You think I can get away?
当一切没发生过 你这么以为 不是吗 你疯了
Put it all behind me, do you think? Do you? Well, you're mad.
是我 就在这儿
It is me. It's in here.
每一幕每一幕
Every last moment of it.
每天都在我面前 不断重现
Comes out of the daylight at me. Goes on and on.
自打犯案起 我不敢闭着眼睛睡觉
I tell you, I dare not shut an eye and sleep since I did it.
我不敢一个人呆着
I'm never without one or the other before me.
愿你的血在你的血管里腐♥败♥
May the blood rot in your veins, Sarah Cushing.
不 不
No, no.
我爱你 我爱你
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表