but left empty handed, have no fear.
今晚就得动手
we must act tonight,
你安排一下
arrange it.
这位福尔摩斯先生倒是引起了我的兴趣
This Mr. Sherlock Holmes intrigues me.
他聪明吗?
Is he clever?
他可是声名在外
He has a reputation.
侦破疑案很出名 没错
For solving crimes, yes.
可是对付女人呢?
But for women?
你还欠我一个人情 伙计 你记得吗?
You still owe me a favour dear boy. Remember?
你要是不还我人情 那张纸我可不撕掉
I shan't destroy the paper until you've returned the compliment.
还记得吧 有来有往?
Remember. Tittle for Tattle.
看看你 到底怎么啦?
Look at you. I mean what sort of...
啊 当然了 我们现在参加的是中产阶级的化妆晚会
Oh, of course, we are above the bourgeois epatant of costume.
狂欢已经开始了
The revels have begun.
就算没有你那朦胧的谜题 生活也已经够神秘了
Life is mystery enough without your pale conundrums?
噢 这么多人 却如此没有目标
Oh, so many people, so little purpose.
那是上帝的谜题
That's God's conundrum.
要是我们这样的凡夫俗子能回答就好了
If only we mortals could answer that...
那你的生活也没什么意思了
Then your life would have no meaning.
啊 残酷
Ahh cruel,
真实却又残酷 残酷但很真实
cruel, cruel, but so true.
我总是说我们已故的朋友
I have always said that if our late mutual friend,
查尔斯·米尔沃顿是个坏天使
Charles Augustus Milverton was the bad angel,
而我可是个好天使 我秘而不宣的事比我透露的可是多得多
I am the good angel. I suppress much, much more than I expose.
否则 这世界会怎样呢?
What sort of world would it be, if I didn't?
她是哪一位?
Which one is she?
在那边 亲爱的
Over there, my dear fellow.
你不会认错她的 跟年轻的洛蒙德在一起
You could hardly mistake her, with young Lomond.
"无情的美妇人" (济慈的一首诗)
La belle dame sans merci.
道格拉斯 曼伯利
Douglas Maberley.
还有其他人 其他 其他 还有其他
And others. All those, all those, all those.
道格拉斯是伦敦 最为引人注目的年轻人之一
Douglas, was one of the most striking young men in London...
他倾尽所有 也希望得到一切
He gave all and expected all.
唉
Alas!
是她结束了这段关系
It was she who ended it.
残忍♥地 嫁给一位出身平凡 不名一文的外交官
Brutally. Marriage with a penniless diplomat of little breeding
可不在这寡妇的计划之中
was not in the widow's plans.
你没读过我的专栏吗?
Don't you read my column?
然而他好像 死后还握着她的什么把柄
And yet he seems, even in death, to have some hold over her.
是什么呢?
What is it?
我给你提供的资料 你想怎么用都行
Do what you like with the information I gave you,
不过不要跟她做交易
but have no truck with her. She...
瞧 看见她都让我毛发直竖
Look, the sight of her set my hairs on end.
她是致命的
She is deadly.
而现在 伟大的公爵都被她操控于股掌之中
And now she has a great ducal line within her grasp.
看看他们 她都老得可以当他的…
And look at them. She is old enough to be his...
啊 那苦恼的母亲
Ah, the anguished mother.
我曾经帮过她丈夫
I helped her husband once.
你现在找她干嘛呢?
What is your interest in her now?
道格拉斯已经作古了 他已经归于尘土了
Douglas is history, he's dust, dust!
我们不都这样吗?不都这样吗?
Aren't we all, aren't we all.
连你也一样
Even you.
我可不是 伙计 我可不是
Not me, dear boy. Not me!
我可是能经受住时间的风霜的
I withstand the blasts of time!
你没发现吗?
Can't you see?
晚上好
Good evening.
当时我正要动身去印度 当一户人家的家庭女教师
I was on my way to India, Governess to a family,
刚好就碰到了我亲爱的莫提默 他走的是另一条路线
when I met my dear Mortimer. He was going the other way.
这是他当时戴的帽子 60多年前了
Aah, this is the hat he was wearing, over sixty years ago.
可您从没到过印度吧?
But you, you never got to India?
是的 我回头跟他一起走了
No. I turned back and went with him.
噢 当时好多人反对
Oh, the fuss!
那时他是个身无分文的推销员
You see, he was a penniless salesman at the time.
卖♥♥整肠药水的 就是治婴儿肚痛的
Erm, Gripe water, you know, things for babies' tummies.
可是他骨子里是个爱冒险的人
But in his heart and soul there was adventure.
我们计划去周游全世界
Ah, the places we planned to visit, all over the world...
可是我们从没有离开过哈罗
We never left Harrow.
这照片上是莫提默和道格拉斯吗?
Is er, is this Mortimer, wi, wi... with Douglas?
噢 天哪 我竟还保存着它 真是太好了
Oh, good Heavens, have I kept that? How wonderful.
他们彼此深爱对方
Oh. They doted on each other.
他俩在很多方面都很相似 一个模子印出来的
They were alike in so many ways. Two peas in a pod.
他的父母亲怎么了?
Er, what, happened to his, his mother and father?
我儿子和儿媳 在攀登斯♥诺♥登尼亚峰的时候死于了意外
Oh, my son and his wife were killed in a climbing accident in Snowdonia,
那时道格拉斯只有两岁
when Douglas was only two years old.
我们养大了他 把他当作自己的孩子
We brought him up as our own, you see.
哈罗的案子?
This case in Harrow?
跟你未来的儿媳
It concerns your future daughter-in-law,
跟她的一位已故的熟人有关 事实对她不利
and a late acquaintance of hers. The facts do her no credit.
她过去的风流韵事?
Something from her past.
我就知道 请马上告诉我
I knew it. Tell me at once.
我还需要点时间
I need a little time.
令我难过的婚礼很快就到了
The wedding which I deplore, is almost upon us.
我那好孩子
My golden boy.
他被这女人迷得神魂颠倒
He is besotted with this woman.
要是你知道什么对她不利的事情
If you know something against her,
求你现在就揭晓吧
pray God let the scandal break, now.
噢 不不不 我想丑闻是可以避免的
Oh, no, no, no. I think a scandal can be avoided.
有什么我能做的吗?
Is there anything you wish me to do?
我需要的就是这次会面罢了
Granting me this interview was all that I needed.
克莱恩夫人在这儿见到我 可是不会高兴的
Mrs. Klein will not have been pleased to see me here.
克莱恩夫人
Mrs. Klein.
哈瑞在坟墓里都会不得安宁的
Harry would be turning in his grave.
都交给我来办吧
Leave all to me, please.
曼伯利太太
Mrs. Maberley?
快去
Oh, leave me.
去追他们 他们得手了 走啊
Go after them! They've got it! Go!
噢 请快点 哦
Please, hurry. Oh.
噢 快啊
Oh. Oh, hurry. Please. Oh!
史提夫·迪克西
Steve Dixie.
福尔摩斯先生 福尔摩斯先生 醒醒
Mr. Holmes, Mr. Holmes wake up!
大事不好了
It's bad news, I'm afraid.
醒醒 福尔摩斯先生
Wake-up, Mr. Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr. Holmes.
不好了 福尔摩斯先生 医生他…
It, it's bad news, Mr. Holmes. It's the doctor.
他在哈罗受到了严重的袭击
He, he's been brutally attacked in Harrow.
不 不 他还活着
Oh, no, no, he is alive.
他… 或是律师发电报过来了
He wired, or, or rather the lawyer did, to say
说要是你不在的话 让我务必找到你
I was to find you if you weren't in,
还要你尽快赶到那儿去
and you're to get there as soon as possible.
我会给他做好吃的鲭鱼 给他当茶点
And I'd got him a nice piece of mackerel for his tea.
多拉 华生医生在哪儿?
Dora. Where is Dr. Watson?
他在楼上 先生
He's upstairs, sir.
他怎么样了?
How is he?
我不知道 先生 他早餐吃得不错
I don't know, sir. He had a good breakfast.
你家女主人呢?
Your mistress?
她在休息 先生
She's restin', sir.
她伤得不重 可是很受惊
She weren't badly hurt, but she's had a nasty shock,
我们都是
we all have.
老天啊 你都碰上什么事了?
Good Lord, what have you run into?
发生了什么事?
What happened?
太太说你一到她就要见你
Madam says she wants to see you,
福尔摩斯先生
as soon as you arrive Mr. Holmes, sir.
福尔摩斯 她现在很虚弱
Holmes, she is in a very frail condition.
医生 先医好你自己再说吧
Physician, heal thyself.
福尔摩斯先生 你可真好
Mr. Holmes... how good of you.
您觉得怎么样?
How are you feeling?
呃 我还活着 多亏了您勇敢的朋友 华生医生
I'm alive. Thanks to your brave friend, Doctor Watson.
他把它从他们手里夺回来了吗?
Did he get it back from them?
夺回什么?
Get what?
噢 对了 你还不知道 我没有…
Oh, of course, you wouldn't know, I don't...
福尔摩斯先生 我得向您道歉
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表