For him the villain,
仿佛细菌之于我
for me the microbe.
这里是我的囚徒
Here are my prisoners.
在这些培养基的明胶里
Among these gelatin cultivations,
有世界上最凶恶的犯人在服刑
some of the worst offenders in the world are doing time.
求你了 已经没有时间可以浪费了
Please, please, there is no time to lose.
他都病得快死了
He is desperately ill.
这跟我有什么相干?
Of what consequence is that to me?
他用最无礼的态度对我造谣中伤
He maligned me in the most outrageous manner.
他为此感到后悔 他一直在重复这一点
He, he regrets it, he was most insistent upon that point.
他知道热病在罗哲海斯流行
He knows that the fever was abroad in Rotherhithe.
他病了有多久了?
How long has he been ill?
三天了
Three days.
他有没有神智昏迷 胡言乱语?
Is he delirious?
有时候很严重
Sometimes seriously so.
我立刻随你一起去
I will come with you at once.
我另外还约了点事情 先生
I have another appointment, sir.
那好 我就自己去
Very well, I shall go alone.
最多半个小时 我就会到
Staples, you can rely on my being there in a half an hour at most.
你见到他了么?
Did you see him?
是的 他正在赶来
Yes, he's coming.
你是最好的信使
Ah, you're the best of messengers.
你可以离开这里了
You can disappear from the scene now.
我应该留下来听听他的意见 福尔摩斯
I should stay to hear his opinion, Holmes,
真的很有必要
I really should.
他敏感的近乎病态
No reason he is morbidly sensitive.
我们必须让他独自展现他的技艺
We must let him practice his arts alone.
- 亲爱的福尔摩斯 - 前门有动静
- My dear, Holmes. - That's the front door,
是他
It's him.
快藏起来
Hide.
藏起来
Hide.
快 如果你爱我的话
Quick, if you love me.
福尔摩斯?
Holmes?
福尔摩斯?
Holmes?
哦 史密斯 我不敢奢望你能来
Oh, Smith, I hardly dared to hope.
我也想不到
I should imagine not.
看 我还是来了
Yet you see I'm here.
要以德报怨 福尔摩斯
Coals of fire Holmes,
以德报怨
coals of fire.
真是高尚
It's noble.
你知道你得了什么病么?
Do you know what is wrong with you?
是的
Yes.
你知道这些症状么?
You recognize the symptoms?
是的 很清楚
Yes, quite well.
那你是病了三天了?
Three days with you then?
是的
Yes.
你坚持的不错
You have lasted well.
到这天维克托就已经死了
With Victor it was all over by now.
我注意到了这点
I have noticed this,
越是成熟冷静 坚持的越久
the more mature coolies seems to last longer.
请给我水 给我水喝
Water please. Could I have some water?
哦 最后的口渴
Oh, the final thirst.
你快要完了
You're near the end.
请帮帮我 尽你所能帮帮我
Please help me, help me if you can.
我可以替你隐瞒你的动机
I could champion your cause.
我的动机?
My cause?
你的工作
Your work.
它应该广为宣传
It deserves to be trumpeted.
我可以为你效劳
I could be of service.
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
多亏了你
Thanks to you
给我名誉带来了不可弥补的损害
the damage done to my reputation is irreparable.
你是说维克托 萨维奇
You mean Victor Savage,
你的表弟
your cousin,
我都已经忘了
I had forgotten that.
你也被牵涉进来了么?
Did you, were you involved?
我有点不确定了
I couldn't be sure.
大侦探也有不清楚的时候
The great detective couldn't be sure.
就算你知道萨维奇是怎么死的 也没有关系
Well it doesn't matter to me if you know how Savage died.
你是不会坐在证人席上了
I don't see you in the witness box,
只可能是躺在另外一种盒子里
quite another sort of box.
就在他吸鸦♥片♥吸得不省人事的时候
I put an infected mosquito to his neck
我在他的脖子上放了一只受感染的蚊子
while he was in an opiate stupor.
就是这样
There.
但是你
But you,
你又是怎么被传染的?
how did you come to contract it?
你那个来找我的同伴
That fellow who came for me
告诉我说你是在罗哲海斯被传染的
told me you thought you caught it in Rotherhithe.
我只能这么认为
Oh, I can only account for it, so.
好好回想一下
Cast your mind back.
- 痉挛?- 是的
- Cramps? - Oh, yes.
- 帮帮我 - 我会的
- Help me. - I will.
疼痛
The pain.
死之前总是
Yes, the coolies used to do some squealing
伴随着哀号♥
before the end.
好吧
Well now.
在几天前 你还没有发病的时候
A few days before your symptoms began
你是不是收到过什么邮件
did you receive anything by post?
我想不起来了
I can't think.
一个包裹?
A parcel?
你收到了
You did.
是的 一些烟草的样品
Yes, samples of tobacco.
没错
That's right.
你没有注意那个盒子的结构么?
Did you notice the construction of the box?
在烟草下面
Under the tobacco,
有两根小钉子伸了出来
two small tacks stuck out.
你没有看到么?
You didn't see them?
是它传染了热病么?
They were infected?
你这傻瓜
You fool.
你找我的茬 现在你玩完了
You would tangle with me and now you are finished.
那个盒子
The box.
现在在哪?
Where is it?
在哪?
Where is it?
把煤气灯拧亮点
Turn up the gas.
把煤气灯拧亮点?
Turn up the gas?
影子越来越长了 是么?
The shadows begin to lengthen, do they?
好的 我来拧亮点
Yes, I'll do that.
我更喜欢在亮一点的灯光下看着你死去
I prefer to see you die in the light.
在这里
There it is,
你最后的一小点证据
your last shred of evidence.
好了
Well, well,
还有什么可以效劳的么 我的朋友
is there any other little service I can do you my friend?
火柴 香烟会很棒
A match and a cigarette would be most welcome.
三天不吃不喝是一回事
Three days without food and water is one thing,
但是抽不上烟 就太痛苦了
but to be without tobacco I have found most irksome.
探长 进来吧
Come in Inspector.
以拧亮煤气灯为信♥号♥♥
By turning up the gas,
史密斯亲自发出了我们的信♥号♥♥
Smith was good enough to give our signal himself.
他坦白谋杀了维克托 萨维奇
This is the self-confessed murderer of Victor Savage.
你可以信口开河 福尔摩斯
You may lie as you like Holmes.
但你证明不了你精神错乱的猜想
You have no corroboration for you insane suspicions.
华生 他身后有一个盒子
Watson, he has a box behind his back.
小心点拿着
Treat it very gingerly
千万别打开
and don't open it.
去死吧
Damn you.
- 阻止他 - 你去死吧
- Stop him. - Damn you.
扮演一个角色最成功的办法
The best way of acting a part successfully
就是成为这个角色
is to be it.
要凡士林做什么?
What's the vaseline for?
涂抹在额头
For the forehead.
眼睛里滴些颠茄酊
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表