it's a Norway spruce.
这位是库欣小姐
This is Miss Cushing.
库欣小姐很担心她的妹妹布劳纳太太
Miss Cushing is concerned about her sister, Mrs. Browner.
请继续
Pray continue.
库欣小姐最小的妹妹
Miss Cushing's youngest sister,
和她住得并不远 就在东坎伯威尔
lives not far from her, just east of Camberwell.
布劳纳太太每周五都来她家喝茶
Mrs. Browner visits her every Friday for tea,
除非她通知了不来 而这也很少发生
unless she sends excuses, which is most unusual.
上个星期五 19号♥
Last Friday, the nineteenth,
布劳纳太太既未送来消息亦未到来
Mrs. Browner failed to send excuses or to arrive.
于是库欣小姐询问了她的房♥客
So, Miss Cushing has made inquiries at her lodgings,
但是布劳纳太太打上个礼拜四起 就不曾露面
but Mrs. Browner has not been seen there since last Thursday.
听起来像是她失踪了
Sounds to me as if she has disappeared.
很显然 福尔摩斯
Evidently, Holmes.
她的失踪可能有一两个原因
There could be one or two reasons for her disappearance.
要不就是有别的什么人希望她失踪
or because somebody else wished her to disappear.
你知道有什么原因 可能使别人想让她消失吗?
Do you know of any reason why anyone should want her to disappear?
玛丽?没有
Mary? None.
她是最可爱的人 人人都喜欢她
She's the most loveable of creatures. Everyone loves her.
至于她的下落
As to her whereabouts,
我建议 您试试失踪人口处
I mean, I suggest that you try the missing people agency.
我给您一张地址清单
I could find you a list of addresses.
好了 哈
There, hah.
真迷人 不是吗
Charming, isn't it?
对那棵云杉的小小改进
Slight improvement on that rather sad pices excelsa.
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉
Sarah.
马塞尔
Marcel.
我等不了了 你让我疯狂 莎拉
The waiting possessed me. You drive me mad Sarah.
有时候我觉得我被附身了
Sometimes I think I'm possessed.
你现在住哪?
Where are you now?
医院附近的一个狗窝
Some filthy hole near the hospital.
都因为你姐姐 我不会让她忘记此事的
Thanks to your sister. I will not let her forget this.
圣诞节你要去比利时吗
Are you going to Belgium still for Christmas?
是的 我叔叔住在奥斯坦德附近
Yes. My uncle in Ostend.
你回来后 我会为你写一封介绍信
Well, when you come back, I'll write a reference for you.
我现在是此处的看守 它能算数
I'm Warden of this place. It'll count.
我爱你
I love you.
圣诞节以后来找我
Come to me after Christmas.
是邮件 库欣小姐
The post, Miss Cushing.
我把包裹放在树下好吗
Shall I put the parcels under the tree?
好的
Yes, please.
还是没有布劳纳太太的消息?
Nothing from Mrs. Browner, yet?
还是没有
Nothing as yet, no.
撒津店今天送的东西里有马迪拉酒吗?
Did Sudgen's include the Madeira in their delivery today?
是的 库欣小姐 今晚的一切都准备好了
Yes, Miss Cushing. Everything's ready for this evening.
谢谢
Thank you.
节日快乐 布拉德布鲁克先生
Compliments of the season, Mr. Bradbrook.
非常感谢 您也是
Thank you very much, and the very same to you.
库欣小姐 我说库欣小姐
Miss Cushing. I say Miss Cushing.
抱歉
Sorry.
布拉德布鲁克先生
Mr. Bradbrook.
敢问您的妹妹 莎拉会来是吗
I dare say your sister, Sarah, will be joining us?
很遗憾她不来 布拉德布鲁克先生
I'm afraid not, Mr. Bradbrook.
她现在是米申旅店的看守人
She's Warden now of the Mission Hostel now
她有责任为了旅客留在那里
her duties to her residents will keep her there.
恐怕我只能 在周日见到她了
I shall see her only on Sundays now I fear.
很遗憾让您失望了 布拉德布鲁克先生
I'm sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Bradbrook.
噢 不不不 您没有 一点也没
No, no, no you haven't, not at all.
来吧 布拉德布鲁克先生 今天是平安夜
Come now, Mr. Bradbrook. It is Christmas Eve.
为了补偿您 我们晚饭一结束就来拆圣诞树下的礼物
To make up, we shall open our presents from the tree
而不必等到午夜
straight after supper instead of at midnight.
您说呢?
What do you say?
很好 很好 太棒了 就这么做
Very well. Yes. Yes, fine. Splendid. Let's do that.
格拉德斯通最后会很开心的
Well, Gladstone will be pleased at least.
其中有一份是给它的礼物
There is a treat somewhere for him.
欢迎 先生们 真高兴你们能来
Welcome gentlemen, very good of you to come.
格尔 逮着他了?
Gull? Has he been arrested?
没有 福尔摩斯先生
No, Mr. Holmes.
他是来投诉的
He's come to complain.
是吗?
Has he indeed?
他发现了我们在监视他 他不喜欢
He has spotted our surveillance of him. He doesn't like it.
你不会放弃?
You won't give up?
当然不会
Dear me, no.
好好玩吧
Join the party.
快点
Come on.
请进
Yes. Come in.
噢 我亲爱的朋友 你穿上它了
Oh, my dear fellow, you are wearing it.
我得试试 它最大的好处
Well, I had to try it. What's so good about it is...
就是可以在车笼头前铺开 如果你需要的话
it stretches forward over the handlebars if you need it.
你到底在哪儿发现的?
Where on earth did you find it?
家美家 百姓商场
Gamages, the people's Emporium.
谢谢 太棒了
Thank you. Pipe. Magnificent.
霍金斯 请进来吧 亲爱的朋友 请坐
Hawkins, do come in, dear fellow. Please, sit down.
盗墓贼又有什么新消息?
What is the news of the grave robberies?
坎伯威尔分局来了消息
The Camberwell force have been on to me.
那儿发生了一件意外 他们怀疑两件事是否有关系
An incident down there. They were wondering if it had any connection.
我个人并不认为有 但我需要您的意见 福尔摩斯先生
I don't think it does myself, but I'd value your opinion Mr. Holmes.
我们需要把这个下流的小玩笑 解决了处理掉
We need to get this nasty little joke solved and out of the way.
玩笑?
Joke?
一位尊敬的女士 在平安夜和朋友们一起 拆开她的包裹
Respectable lady, in company opening her parcels, Christmas Eve.
其中一件有点奇怪 装满了盐 她把盐倒光
One of them's bit odd, full of salt. She empties out the salt.
里面是什么?
What's in it?
两只刚切下来的人耳
Two freshly severed human ears.
我们认为是个医学院学生干的
We think it was a medical student.
她曾有个房♥客是医学院学生
She had a medical student as a lodger.
解剖系学生可以
Post-mortem anatomy can make
轻而易举的做到
certain individuals thoroughly callous.
她在圣诞节前把他赶出来 显然有些争吵
She threw him out just before Christmas. Bit of a row. Apparently.
无论如何 因为我知道您的办案方法 福尔摩斯先生
Anyway, knowing your methods, Mr. Holmes,
我把耳朵原封不动 留在那位女士的家里
I've had the ears left quite untouched at the lady's house.
就在
Which is,
特拉法尔加别♥墅♥ 坎波维尔 一位苏珊 库欣小姐
yes. Here it is. Trafalgar Villa, Camberwell, A Miss Susan Cushing.
福尔摩斯先生 您终于来帮我找玛丽了吗
Oh, Mr. Holmes, have you come to help me find Mary after all?
我很抱歉 库欣小姐
I'm afraid not, Miss Cushing.
警督请我来 查另一单不幸的案件
The Inspector has asked me to look into that other, unfortunate business.
噢 那个 霍金斯先生 我不会把东西放在这里
Oh, that. Well, I won't have those things in the house, Mr. Hawkins.
如果您想看看的话
If you wish to see them,
您得去温室
you must go to the conservatory.
那个不幸的年轻人被逮住了没
Have you arrested that wretched young man yet?
只是时间问题 库欣小姐
Just a matter of time, Miss Cushing.
哈里奇的邮戳
Postmarked Harwich.
贾科泰这个学生现在
Now this student fellow Jacotett
在回家过圣诞节
was going home for Christmas
从哈里奇去往奥斯坦德
to Ostend via Harwich.
是的 我同意
Yes, I agree,
哈里奇能说明这点 字迹很差
Harwich is persuasive. The writing is poor.
未受过教育
Uneducated.
我知道医疗行业的人 字迹都很潦草
I know the medical profession is notorious for its illegibility,
但是这个 用粗头钢笔写的
but this, written with a broad nibbed pen,
墨水很差
very inferior ink.
涂过柏油的麻绳
Tarred twine.
斯德哥尔摩柏油
Stockholm tar.
结绳原封未动
Knots intact.
粗盐
Rough salt...
埋在里面的是…
and embedded in it...
这些特殊的东西
These very singular enclosures.
你怎么看 华生
What do you think of it, Watson?
这个耳朵穿过耳洞
A ring has been torn from this ear.
不是一对
They are not a pair.
贾科泰从解剖室 很容易挑两只
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表