福尔摩斯探案集 第7季第2集
临终的侦探
先生 萨维奇先生
Mr. Savage, sir,
我不知道 先生
I didn't know, sir.
我不知道
Sir, I didn't know.
没关系的 本森
It's all right, Benson,
临时决定的
last minute decision.
哦 你在这儿啊
Oh, there you are.
早上好 阿德莱德
Adelaide, good morning.
维克托去哪啦?
Where has Victor gone?
维克托?
Victor?
维克托
Victor.
不要装作你不知道
Please don't pretend you are ignorant of where he is.
我是我表弟的监护人么?
Am I my cousin's keeper?
要是你告诉我他去哪了 我会很感激你的
I shall be obliged that you would tell me where he has gone.
我知道他要去干什么
I know what he's gone to do.
但他去了哪里呢?
Where has he gone?
你应该比我更容易知道这一点吧 亲爱的
You have the advantage of me, my dear.
我还想着今早和他 去看看家里的农场呢
I was expecting to walk over to home farm with him this morning.
你就一点不同情我们么?
Have you no pity for us?
是你怂恿他过这种噩梦似的生活
You encouraged him into this nightmarish life.
我"同情"你
I pity for you
和你可爱的孩子们
at Somerleigh House
在萨摩雷庄园
with your lovely children,
你们彼此之间相亲相爱
the love you have for each other.
他到底去哪里了?
Where has he gone?
看得出我不受欢迎
I can see I am unwelcome,
恐怕只是因为些不经意的错误
some unwitting fault I fear.
我应该回城里去
I shall return to town
好给你留个清净
and leave you in peace.
- 哈德森太太 - 华生医生
- Oh, Mrs. Hudson. - Oh, Dr. Watson.
我们都很想你
We have been missing you.
噢 是么 才10天没见
Oh yeah, only another 10 days.
是啊
Yes.
早上好 福尔摩斯
Morning, Holmes.
别要我评论你的新领带
Don't ask me to comment on your new tie.
真够无情的 福尔摩斯
Quite heartless, Holmes.
那个女人无疑是想到这来
That woman is undoubtedly coming here.
她一直盯著这扇窗户
She's been staring up at this window
已经有三分钟了
for the past three minutes.
我真希望她能下定决心
Oh, I do wish she'd make up her mind.
我会让哈德森太太给她多加只杯子的
I could ask Mrs. Hudson to bring up an extra cup.
很漂亮 不是么?
Handsome, isn't she?
谁?
Who?
一定是什么重要的事
It must be something of importance
才让她犹豫了这么久
to make her hesitate so long,
一个委托人?
A client?
还好么 波莉?
Alright, Polly?
真是个可人儿
There's a good girl.
萨维奇先生 我是约翰 盖德格瑞夫
Mr. Savage, John Gedgrave.
你怎么才来啊?
Where the devil have you been?
先生 先预付2镑
Two pounds, Mr. Savage, in advance
事成之后再付3镑
and three for the establishment,
一共是5英镑
five in total.
希望能值这个价
Hope it's worth it.
您用的匿名
Oh, anonymous was the word you used.
我们去的这地方
Where we're going is as anonymous
也不可能被人发现的
as you'll ever find.
每个小隔间
Every compartment
都还有帘子挡著
has a curtain even.
没人会看到您的
No one will see you,
哦 上帝啊
oh good Lord,
您没都带着吧 是不是?
you're not taking these with you, are you?
不用带着?
No?
哦 不 当然不用
Oh, no, no, no, no.
或许应该把它们撕碎了
May as well tear them up
扔到泰晤士河里
and drop them in the Thames.
四十镑
Forty pounds,
我会给您开张收据的
I'll give you a receipt.
福尔摩斯
Holmes!
应该是我们漂亮的客人
That will be our fair visitor.
请坐吧
Please, do sit down.
盖德格瑞夫 这张收据
This receipt Gedgrave.
怎么啦?
What about it?
你在玩什么把戏?
What are you playing at?
签的名是卡特
You signed it Carter.
您不会是希望我在做这类事情的时候
You don't expect me to use my real name
还要用我的真名吧?
doing this sort of work, do you?
卡特就是我的真名
Carter's my real name.
我本来可以随便写个名字
I could have signed anything
我信任您才用真名的 萨维奇先生
but I entrusted you with my real name, Mr. Savage.
您就别再抱怨了
Please don't complain.
我需要您的帮助
I need your help.
我是…
I am...
您在这里所说的一切
Anything you say here will of course
我们都会严格的保守秘密
be treated in the strictest confidence.
我们还替国王们保守着秘密呢 夫人
We have kept the secrets of kings, madam.
我…
I...
我丈夫…
My husband...
我丈夫是个金融家
My husband is a financier.
您一定听过牛津伦巴德银行吧?
You have heard of the Oxford and Lombard Bank?
是的
Yes.
科尼尔斯家族是其主要股东
The chief shareholders are the Conyers?
我丈夫的母亲就属于这一家族
My husband's family on his mother's side.
我丈夫是主要董事之一
He is one of the directors.
他完全胜任这个工作
The job is well within his powers, only...
但他发现这工作越来越令人厌烦
Victor has found the work increasingly irksome.
他怀抱着一种志向
He entertains an ambition, you see,
虽然家里人都无法理解
which none of his family would begin to understand.
什么志向?
What is that?
他想成为一个诗人
He wishes to be a poet.
他开始相信
He's come to believe
吸食鸦♥片♥能获得灵感
that opium heightens his powers,
让他的感觉更敏锐
intensifies the evidence of his senses.
这可能能起到临时的作用
This may be so temporarily,
但我想您肯定知道
but as I'm sure you know
只有在最开始几次吸食时
the effect only survives
才有这种效果
the first few times the drug is taken.
是这样么?
That is so, is it not?
是的 完全正确
Oh, yes, indeed.
接下来很快就会上瘾
Addiction quickly follows,
越来越频繁
very often for life.
这种恶魔般的物质 很快就只会使人沉醉其中
The infernal substance soon offers the addict nothing
除了在无法吸食时
except relief
感到难以忍♥受以外别无他用
from the terrible effects of its absence.
我相信维克托马上就要成瘾了
I believe Victor stands on the threshold of addiction.
他今早留给我一张便条
He left a note for me this morning
似乎他明白自己处在何种危险之中
which suggests he knows what danger he's in.
您要走了么?
You are going?
很清楚 在这件事情上
Well clearly
华生医生才是您应该去咨♥询♥的人
Dr. Watson is the person to consult for the matter.
不 福尔摩斯先生 不是的
No, Mr. Holmes, no,
不光是这些
there is much more to it then that.
有一位卡尔弗顿 史密斯先生
There is Mr. Culverton Smith.
卡尔弗顿 史密斯?
Culverton Smith?
维克托的表兄
Victor's cousin.
他肯定是起了什么坏的影响
He's a malign influence.
是他把维克托逼到这份上的
I am sure he's driven Victor to this
我确信他这么做另有目的
and I am certain he's done it for his own ends.
福尔摩斯?
Holmes?
马车就停在街角
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表