剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
我想让自己合法化
I want to go legit.
你不能
You can't.
那我找罗拉·詹森黑进资格考名单
Then I get Lola Jensen to hack into the bar
把我名字加进去 就像她黑哈佛一样
and just put me in there, just like she did with Harvard.
不想被人抓到辫子
Rule number one of not getting caught,
就是别轻举妄动
you don't move the goddamn body.
哈维 我无路可走了
Harvey, I'm stuck.
我不能这样过一辈子
I can't live my whole life like this.
我们是投资银行家
We're investment bankers.
我们的工作比你们的厉害多了
Our job blows yours out of the water.
承认吧 你想让我接受那份工作
Just admit it. You want me to take the job,
但你不敢说
but you're too afraid to say it.
我希望你接受那份工作
I want you to take the job.
你和你的手下与哈罗德·甘德森合谋
You and your associate conspired with Harold Gunderson
对你们自己的客户发起了诉讼
to file a lawsuit against your own client.
那就是贿赂
That is a bribe.
柯灵知道了你与哈罗德·甘德森
Quelling knows about your bullshit lawsuit
那个狗屁官司了
with Harold Gunderson.
打电♥话♥给罗拉·詹森
You need to call Lola Jensen.
你自己也说过 黑进资格考名单
You said it yourself. Hacking into the bar
比我现在犯的罪还重一倍
is twice the crime I've been committing.
我告诉你 柯灵发现你了
I am telling you Quelling is on the trail.
就算你辞职也无济于事
And you quitting isn't gonna change that.
你让迈克走了
You're letting Mike walk out the door
甚至没有试图阻拦他
without trying to stop him.
每次我问你什么事
Any time I ask you about anything,
你都只会告诉我你不能说
all you say is, "I can't talk about it."
迈克就要走了 哈维
Look, Mike is gone, Harvey.
这样威胁也没了
The jeopardy's gone too.
现在你却想回过头告诉
And now you want to turn around and tell someone
一个一直找理由生你气的人
who keeps finding a reason to be pissed at you,
不是第三次了 也不是第五次
and it's not the third time, and it's not the fifth time,
当然也不是最后一次
and it's not the last time.
你收了我方客户竞争对手的钱
You took money from our client's competitors
捏造了案子
to trump up your bullshit suit.
惩罚是剥夺律师资格
The penalty is being disbarred.
我生来就是律师
Being a lawyer is what I am.
若你夺走...
If you take that away...
决定权在你
It's up to you.
我会撤销诉讼
I'll drop the suit.
我正式成为纽约律师协会的一员了
I'm officially a member of the New York bar.
你去找罗拉了
You went to Lola?
我想留下来
I want to stay.
我很想拿香槟来
I'd bring in champagne,
但经历了那么多
but after all we've been through,
我们还是喝威士忌更合适
I think scotch seems more appropriate.
是吗
Does it?
哈维 我们谈过了
Harvey, we've had this conversation once.
如果你想要一个不把心里话说出来的人
If you want someone who doesn't speak their mind,
那你得另请高明了
I'm not that person.
我知道
I know.
而且迈克留下也不会改变我的想法
And Mike staying doesn't change my opinion.
告诉斯科特他的事是错误的
Telling Scottie about him is a mistake.
我知道
I know.
那你怎么那么沉默
Then why are you being so quiet?
一个一直找理由生你气的人
Someone who keeps finding a way to be pissed at me,
不是第三次了 也不是第五次
and it's not the third time or the fifth time
也不是最后一次
or the last time.
-我没想这么说的 -可你说了
- I wasn't gonna say that. - Yeah, well, you did.
是你逼我的
Because you forced it out of me.
唐娜 你希不希望我跟斯考特好下去
Donna, do you want me and Scottie to succeed or not?
我希望你幸福
I want you to be happy.
-这是在逃避 -不是的
- That's an evasive answer. - No, it isn't.
但我不能定义什么是你的幸福
Just isn't up to me to decide what that means.
我们要不要喝酒庆祝迈克留下了
Now are we gonna drink to Mike staying or what?
给我
Give me that.
不要那杯
Not that one.
大的那杯
The bigger one.
真的
Seriously?
你回来太好了
I'm so glad you're home.
我做了晚饭 因为我想庆祝
I made dinner because I want to celebrate.
我不会接受那份工作
I'm not taking the job.
什么
What?
我去见哈维了
I went to see Harvey, and, um...
我告诉他我要留下了
I told him that I'm staying.
那这事让你寝食难安就不管了吗
What about the fact that it was eating you up?
瑞秋 我知道你不想要这样
Look, Rachel, I know this isn't what you wanted.
我不想
What I wanted?
我根本不想发表意见
I didn't wanna give you my opinion at all,
但你非逼我说出来
but you forced it out of me,
然后你告诉我你会接受这份工作
and then you told me that you were gonna take the job.
瑞秋 听我说...
Okay, Rachel--
不要 现在你又来跟我说
No, and now you come in here,
你要继续做个骗子
and you tell me you're gonna stay a fraud.
-是律师 -是骗子
- A lawyer. - A fraud.
你不是愿意接受我真实的样子吗
What happened to accepting me for who I am?
你不是要接受那份工作吗
What happened to you taking the job?
那是条出路
It was a way out.
你说你担心如果你说出了你的看法
You said you were afraid if you told me your opinion,
我会为此责备你
I'd hold it against you,
但现在我没有按照你说的做
but now that I'm not doing what you told me to,
你要为此责备我
you're holding it against me.
是的
I am.
这不公平
Yeah, that's not fair.
我要知道从你说
I wanna know what changed
你打算接受那份工作到现在发生了什么
from when you told me you were gonna take the job to now.
我去见柯灵了
I went to see Quelling.
曾有人给他开出了很不错的条件
He once had an offer on the table
足以改变他的生活
that would change his life,
他却拒绝了
and he turned it down
因为他想为他的客户努力争取
because he wanted to do what was right for his clients.
这害他失去一切
Cost him everything.
他还唯一拥有的
The only thing it didn't cost him
就是能继续做律师
was his ability to practice law.
我不想夺走那一点
And I didn't want to take it away from him
我也不想夺走我自己做律师的机会
just like I don't wanna take it away from me.
-迈克 -你说留下会让我寝食难安
- Mike - You said that staying is eating me up,
但想到要离开 我更痛苦
but the thought of going is eating me up more.
我还没准备好 瑞秋
I'm just--I'm not ready to leave, Rachel.
谢谢
Thanks.
迈克·罗斯
Michael Ross.
我是
Yes?
我们想问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
你们是谁
Who's "We"?
联邦检察官办公室
The U.S. Attorney's office.
有什么事
What can I help you with?
我们希望能私下谈谈
We'd prefer to have this conversation in private.
-希望 -坚持
- Prefer? - Insist.
斯科特
Scottie.
我知道我们吵了一架
I know we got in a fight,
但10点前喝酒就能解决问题了吗
but drinking before 10:00 a.m., is that really the answer?
《广♥告♥狂人》里就这样
It is on Mad Men.
而且那家伙拽什么啊
Who's that guy think he is anyway?
迈克不走了
Mike's staying.
你一定很高兴
You must be happy.
是啊
I am.
斯科特 我会对你更加坦诚
Scottie, I'm gonna do better about being open with you.
好
Good.
我们没事了吧
Are we good?
没事了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表