剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
我对你撒谎了
I lied to you.
我之前说是我努力帮你争取到的
When I told you I fought to get you on this case,
但并不是这样
I didn't.
是达比做的决定
Darby made that call.
而我只是利用这个机会来向你求和
And I used it as an opportunity to reach out to you.
-"利用" -为了向你求和
- "Used." - To reach out to you.
而这正是我现在在做的
Which I am now here doing
没有利用任何事情
without using anything.
所以你到底要不要让这件事过去
So do you want to let it go or not?
我只想知道一件事
I want to know one thing.
假如有机会重来
If you had it to do over,
你还会不会这么做
would you do it again?
明天和卡梅隆的取证定好了
Deposition's on the books with Cameron tomorrow.
你想不想我到场
You want me there or not?
哈维 我本想介绍你给尼克
Harvey, I'd introduce you to Nick.
但我知道在你干预证人的时候
But I understand you two already met
你俩已经见过了
when you witness-tampered.
尼克是海辛顿石油的员工
Nick works for Hessington Oil.
我们是他的律师
We're their lawyers.
因此 我没有干预证人
Therefore, I didn't witness-tamper.
并且如果你这么再说一次
And if you say it again,
我就要控告你诽谤
I'm gonna slap you with a slander suit.
让我先打击打击你
Well, let me slap you with something.
托尼·扬诺普洛斯不知如何拿到了那盘录像
Tony Gianopolous got a hold of that video somehow,
然后他把录像给了你的股东
and he gave it to your shareholders.
他们貌似在申请什么诉讼
They're filing some sort of lawsuit.
我觉得他想收♥购♥你们的公♥司♥
I think he's trying to take over the company.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 是你把录像泄露出去的
You son of a bitch. You leaked it.
我可要否认这点
I deny that.
假如你的客户再这么说一遍
And if your client says that again,
我就要控告她诽谤
I will slap her with a slander suit
和控告她行贿一起
to go alongside her bribery charges.
顺便说一句
And by the way,
尼克的态度
Nick wasn't swayed
并没有因为你的话而动摇
by your attempt to tug at his heartstrings.
晓之以情
Emotional pleas?
你对他做了什么 杰西卡
What did you do to him, Jessica?
这不是我教出来的孩子
This is not the kid I mentored.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
你从来都不是我的导师 杰西卡才是
You were never my mentor. Jessica was.
你只是个耍嘴皮子的汽车推销员
You're just a fast-talking car salesman
一直躲在安全线后吹嘘着"我很棒"
that hides behind the line, "I do good."
离我远点 我要去和委托人协商了
Now get out of my face while I confer with my client.
你告诉我你了解这个人
You told me you knew this man.
我以为那对我们有好处
I thought that was an advantage.
然而你却刺♥激♥他 结果他处心积虑
Instead, you've goaded him into orchestrating
试图夺走我的公♥司♥
an attempt to take over my company.
你知道有时候医生会说
You know how sometimes the doctor says
在病情好转之前你会觉得更难受
you're gonna feel worse before you feel better?
-你是什么意思 -他的意思是
- What are you saying? - What he's saying is
半小时后再告诉我们你的想法
let us know how you feel in half an hour.
你有空吗
Do you have a second?
我想跟你谈谈我们之前的问题
I want to talk to you about how we left things.
我不知道 你先跟哈维说过了吗
I don't know, did you run it by Harvey first?
-什么 -我理解
- What? - I understand
他员工的社交情况 总是他说了算
that he has final say onwho his employees fraternize with.
听着
Look.
哈维不仅仅是在保护他自己
Harvey wasn't just trying to protect himself,
迈克 杰西卡 还有我
Mike, Jessica, and me.
他也在试图保护你
He was also trying to protect you.
对 保护我是哈维的头等大事
Right, my protection's at the top of Harvey's agenda.
-他几乎都不知道我是谁 -瑞秋
- He barely knows who I am. - Rachel.
如果他了解我的话
And if he did know me,
他会知道我不绝会告诉任何人的
he would know that I would never tell anyone.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
你想生哈维的气 可以
You want to be mad at Harvey, fine.
但你也生我的气好了
But you might as well be mad at me,
因为我也跟迈克说了同样的话
because I told Mike the same thing.
什么
What?
我把迈克拽到哈维的办公室
I dragged Mike into Harvey's office,
然后我告诉他哈维是对的
And I told him that Harvey was right.
-说迈克应该对我撒谎 -不
- That Mike should lie to me? - No.
我告诉他 他应该忘了你
I told him that he should get over you.
那是在我去跟你说
Was that before or after
我吻了他而且打电♥话♥告诉他
I came to you and told you that I kissed him
我的感受之前还是之后
and that I called him and told him how I felt?
是在那之后
It was after.
你告诉他不要跟我在一起
You told him not to be with me,
然后你又让我觉得他不在乎我
and then you let me think that he didn't care about me.
不 我告诉他了我的想法
No, I told him what I thought,
然后我试着
and then I tried
帮你走出来 因为他们的真♥相♥
to help you move on because their truth
不应该由我来告诉你
wasn't mine to tell you.
我以为你是我的朋友
I thought you were my friend.
我是
I am.
比起保护我 你更在乎
You cared more about protecting Harvey
保护哈维
than protecting me.
是的 瑞秋 那是我的工作
Yes, Rachel! That's my job.
我知道所有人的工作都很重要
I get that everyone's jobs are important.
但对我来说 这事与工作无关
This wasn't about a job for me.
这关乎我的生活
It was about having a life.
但我猜你不会明白的
But I guess you wouldn't understand that.
瑞秋
Rachel...
在事情无法挽回之前 我要转身走掉
I'm going to walk away before you and I can't go back.
美国司法部
那是过去十年间发现的
It's the second largest oil deposit
第二大储量的石油矿床
found in the last decade.
我们有合同 但为了通过环境影响报告
We had the contract for it, but to get it out of the E.I.R.,
-我们需要管道 -你被告知了什么
- We needed the pipeline. - What were you told?
是谁说的
And by whom?
马里加上校告诉我们
We were told by Colonel Mariga
如果我们支付污染治理费
we could build the pipeline if we paid
-就可以铺设管道 -但是
- a pollution remediation fee. - But?
我们已经治理了所有
We'd already remediated everything
需要治理的东西
that needed to be remediated.
所以 那些费用有何用处
So what was the fee for?
那是一份贿赂
It was a bribe.
而在明知那是贿赂的情况下
And Ava Hessington paid this fee
艾娃·海辛顿交了那笔费用
with the full knowledge that it was a bribe?
是的
Yes, she did.
在这个屏幕上 尼克
On this screen here, Nick,
你是在把一个装满现金的公文包
are you sliding a briefcase full of cash
从桌上推给马里加上校吗
across the table to Colonel Mariga?
是的
Yes.
而且你知道那是贿赂
And you were aware it was a bribe?
是的 但是...
Yes, but--
海辛顿女士是个怎样的老板
How was Ms. Hessington as a boss?
她教会我许多东西
She taught me a great deal.
-她信任你吗 -我认为是的
- Did she trust you? - I believe so.
-信赖你吗 -是的
- Rely on you? - Yes.
你做的每件事她都会监督着你吗
Did she look over your shoulder on everything you did?
不
No.
你做的每件事她都知道吗
Was she aware of everything you did?
她知道这件事
She was aware of this.
但我们有的只是你的一面之词
Yet all we have is your word on that.
让我直说吧
So let me get this straight.
她培养了你 让你晋升
She groomed you, promoted you,
给了你权力 然后你进行了一次贿赂
gave you autonomy, then you engineered a bribe.
当你被抓到的时候
And when you got caught,
你做了个交易
you cut a deal
把这次贿赂归罪于你的导师
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表