剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
with nothing hanging over your head.
如果我不想离开律师界呢
What if I don't want to stop being a lawyer?
那就别接受
Well, then don't take the job.
你想我说什么啊
I mean, what do you want from me?
-我想要你的建议 -我刚刚说了
- I want your advice. - I just gave you my advice.
你只是说你会怎么做
No, you told me what you would do.
我想知道你觉得我该怎么做
I want to know what you think I should do.
迈克 上周你还说你愿不惜一切
Mike, last week, you said you'd do anything
不再做个骗子 所以我建议你接受
to stop being a fraud, so my advice is take it.
还是大联盟 只是不同的赛事
Still be in the majors, just be a different sport.
打扰 你有空吗
Excuse me, do you have a minute?
我们两人向来不...
Look, you and I have never--
没错 的确
No, we haven't.
我需要你帮助
I need your help.
你来找我的话
You must be scraping the bottom of the barrel
-一定是走投无路了 -是关于路易
- if you're coming to me. - It's about Louis.
-他和希拉没戏了 -太糟了
- He and Sheila are done. - That's awful.
比那还糟
It's worse than awful.
杰西卡需要他现在负责一桩案子
Jessica needs him on a case right now.
而他不肯出门 甚至不接电♥话♥
He won't leave his apartment. He won't even answer his phone.
那我现在过去一趟
Then I'll just go over there right now.
没用的
That won't work.
即使好使了 也来不及
Even if it did, we don't have time.
那你来干什么
So then why are you here?
瑞秋 你不信任我
Rachel, you don't trust me.
这我懂 但路易让我替他应付好
I get that, but Louis asked me to cover for him,
所以我就要这么做
and that is what I'm going to do.
你是这儿最棒的律师助理
You're the best paralegal here,
也是他的朋友
and you're his friend.
-帮不帮忙 -帮
- So will you help me or not? - I will.
我知道你今晚能做什么来弥补我了
So...I figured out what you can do to make it up to me tonight.
我以为我们之间没事了
I thought we were good.
对 只是 我觉得还有些余怒未消
Yeah, I'm just--I'm feeling some residual anger.
斯科特 我现在有点忙
Scottie, I'm kind of busy right now,
而且晚上有事情
and I have plans tonight.
带迈克去另一场公开募股约会吗
Taking Mike on another I.P.O. date?
-有什么区别 -听起来够神秘
- What difference does it make? - Sounds mysterious.
我打赌你不能说是什么事
Bet you can't tell me what it is.
-我要去玩牌 -玩牌吗
- I'm playing poker. - Poker?
-我能来吗 -工作上的事
- Can I come? - It's a work thing.
你带迈克去干工作上的事
You bring Mike to work things.
斯科特 告诉过你我很忙 你不能来
Scottie, I told you I'm busy. You can't come.
我能继续工作了吗
Can I get back to work now?
-你吃错什么药了 -没有
- What got into you? - Nothing.
只是有时候当我在办公室 我是在办公
Sometimes at the office, I'm working.
算你有理 老板
Fair enough, boss.
你确定要这么玩吗
Are you sure that's how you want to play that?
玩什么 我很忙的事实吗
Play what, the fact that I'm busy?
这么个事实 你对着她发作
The fact that you just snapped at her
但我们都知道 你到底为什么发火
when we both know what you're really angry about.
我没发火 我只是很烦被打断
I'm not angry. I'm annoyed at the interruption.
你发火 因为迈克想离开
You're angry that Mike wants to leave,
你却迁怒在她身上
and you just took it out on her.
-我没为那件事发火 -对 但你受伤了
- I'm not angry about that. - No, you're hurt,
用愤怒掩饰伤心 但我知道你自己并不清楚
and the anger covers the hurt, but I knew you didn't know that.
我只是很烦被打断
I was annoyed about the interruption
-我现在也很烦 一个道理 -胡说
- just like I'm annoyed right now. - Bullshit.
我跟你感同身受
You're feeling exactly what I'm feeling.
迈克离开的消息是让人不好受
The idea of Mike leaving sucks,
你越早绕开这个情绪
and the sooner you get your brain around that,
就能越早采取措施
the sooner you can maybe do something about it.
我能继续工作了吗
Can I get back to work now?
随时都可以
You can get back to work whenever you want.
但如果你只想埋着头逃避问题
But if all you're gonna do is stick your head in the sand,
那可就连打断你工作的
then you're not going to have
初级律师或者女朋友都没有了
an associate or a girlfriend to get back to work from.
-你给她了吗 -给她了
- You give it to her? - I gave it to her.
她有什么怀疑吗
She suspect anything?
如果她怀疑了 我就不会站在这儿了
I wouldn't be standing here if she did.
-然后 -她觉得非常棒
- And? - She thought it was awesome.
那是当然
Well, she should.
路易不仅想出来了个好办法
Louis didn't just come up with a way
保证查尔斯·范·戴克查不了我们的账
to keep Charles Van Dyke out of our books.
还把他整得一败涂地
Louis came up with a way to blow him out of the water.
那个路易 真是个厉害的律师
That Louis. He is one hell of an attorney.
-谢谢你 路易 -稍后见 路易
- Thank you, Louis. - Right back at you, Louis.
-别太习惯了 -别担心
- Don't get used to it. - Don't worry.
我没打算重新在这儿工作
I'm not looking to work here again.
虽然不在这儿 但你是在找工作
Not here, but you are looking to work?
我总能一眼看穿你的鬼话的 查尔斯
I've always been able to see through your bullshit, Charles.
所以我才给你提供这些
Which is why I'm offering you these,
一共五个案子
five cases.
我们合伙 利润对半分
We're co-counsel, split the profits 50/50.
可以向全世界宣布 你重出江湖
It announces to the world that you are back in business,
这才是你真正想要的
which is what you really want.
你带着礼物来找我
You came to me bearing gifts.
我还留着当初的卡片
I still have the card.
"致我的雇主 感谢你所做的一切"
"To the man who hired me for all you've done."
两天后 你把我撇到了一边
Two days later, you shoved me out.
我就当你不打算接受我的提议
I take this to mean you're passing on my offer.
我这是把你的提议踩在脚下
I'm shiting on your offer.
好吧查尔斯 你说的没错
Okay, Charles. You were right.
你的股利分红确实数额不对
Your dividend check did have the wrong amount,
但从今往后 数额就会变正确了
But from now on, it's going to have the right amount,
那就是零
zero.
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
你手握退出协定的律所 已经不复存在了
oh, the firm you had your exit agreement with no longer exists.
我们变成了皮尔逊-达比
We became Pearson Darby,
后来是皮尔逊-斯佩克特
then Pearson Specter,
你一点资格都没有
which means you're not entitled to a thing.
我们的协议精神可不是这么说的
That's not in the spirit of our agreement.
你的声明也没这么说
And neither is your claim.
只有一个问题
There's only one problem.
你看附属细则的时候真该更仔细点
You should have dug deeper into the fine print.
根据你的细则
The entity referred to in our agreement
我们协议中提到的内容可解释为
is defined in your bylaws as
"任何以杰西卡·皮尔逊
"Any partnership in which
为冠名的合伙人关系"
the name partner is Jessica Pearson."
你居然不知道
You didn't know.
我的数字刚刚乘以三了
My number just tripled.
由你决定
Your call.
我们的听证会在礼拜五
Our hearing is friday.
你们在玩牌吗
You guys playing cards?
你别自不量力 这是给真正的玩家玩的
You're out of your league. This game is for real players.
不试试怎么知道
Why don't I give it a try?
门槛费两万五
Buy-in is 25,000.
-上限是什么 -没有上限
- What's the limit? - There is no limit.
大概我是在自不量力
Maybe I am out of my league.
加注四万五
Raise $45,000.
你可得全押了
I'm putting you all-in.
我见过你这样的
I've seen guys like you before.
你以为大赌注可以压得住我
You think if you bully me with your big stack,
我会临阵畏缩
I'm gonna run and hide.
这就是我和你的不同了 吉姆
Here's the difference between you and me, Jimbo,
我输了 就再出两万五
I lose, I pull out another 25 grand,
然后再出两万五
and another 25 after that.
你输了 就一无所有了
You lose, you've got nothing.
你在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
要么跟注 要么起身走人
Then call or get up and walk away,
但我和你面对面太多次了
But I've sat across from you 1,000 times before.
你不会走的
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表