剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
You're right. I'm sorry.
我没想让你和哈维之间难堪
I never wanted to make things awkward for you and Harvey.
你是让我和你之间难堪了
You made things awkward for you and me.
-唐娜 -我喜欢你 史蒂芬
- Donna-- - I like you, Stephen,
我也很享受我们的短期协议
And I have enjoyed our short-term arrangement,
但我不喜欢问题复杂化
but I don't enjoy complications.
我也一样 但看来眼前就有一个问题
I don't either, but it seems we have one.
你对我的影响超出了我的预期
Now, I'm affected by you more than I thought,
我想延长我们的协议
and I'm finding I'd like to extend our term.
我会考虑的
I'll take your offer under advisement.
我绝不把我的股份出♥售♥给那个人
I am not selling my shares to that man.
我跟你不太熟 艾娃
I don't know you that well, Ava,
我也不打算套近乎
and I won't pretend that I do,
但我们的确有个共同之处
but we do have something in common.
是什么
What is that?
我选择跟爱德华·达比合并
I merged with Edward Darby
来挽救我的事务所
to save my firm from being hijacked
免遭我前合伙人的劫持
by my piece of shit ex-partner.
这算哪门子共同之处
And what exactly does that give us in common?
我能理解你的心情 宁愿暴死街头
I know what it's like to prefer rotting in the ground
也不愿敌人夺走属于我的一切
than letting my enemy take what's mine.
我说的是"死在牢里"
I said, "Rotting in a cell."
我又没被指控谋杀
I wasn't up on murder charges.
这么说你宁愿去死
And you'd rather have died?
我这是比喻 我知道你也是
I was speaking metaphorically, as I'm sure you were.
是吗
Was I?
你在牢里可没法经营公♥司♥
You won't be able to run your company from a cell.
我想说的是
My point is,
我也不想合并
I didn't want to merge,
但为了保住自己的公♥司♥ 我不得不合并
but I did what I had to do to keep my company mine.
那结果又怎样呢
And how is that working out for you?
有利有弊
It has its ups and downs,
但我如今能站在你面前
but I wouldn't be standing here in front of you
全得益于此
if I hadn't done it.
这也没多少说服力
Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
艾娃...
Ava...
听我的 摆脱谋杀的指控
Do this. Get free of your murder charges.
之后再不会有人觉得
Nobody is saying we can't try
我们对你也回天乏术
to get you out of this deal later.
我不管付出多少代价
I don't care what it takes,
反正我不能输给他
I'm not losing to that guy.
我们得从配偶特权上想办法
We need to find a way around spousal privilege.
我觉得不好办
I don't see how we can.
该死的法律 不好意思
Stupid goddamn law. Excuse me.
也没那么该死
It's not entirely stupid.
你现在也向着他了
Oh, what, so now, you're on his side?
不是 特权自有其存在的意义
No, privilege exists for a reason.
你也不想担心
You don't want to have to worry about
不敢信任你的家人
what you trust your partner with.
那也得建立在
That's assuming your partner
家人也信任你的基础上
even trusts you in the first place.
这话什么意思
What is that even supposed to mean?
你打算何时才告诉我你申请了斯坦福大学
It means, when were you gonna tell me you applied to Stanford?
这就是为什么昨晚以后
Okay, so that's why you've barely
你几乎都没怎么和我说话的原因吧
said three words to me since last night.
我爸告诉你的
My dad told you.
他没告诉我 他问我怎么看这事
No, no, he didn't tell me, he asked me how I felt about it
他以为我知道
because he assumed I knew,
就像我知道 你在东海岸申请的
like I know about all the east coast schools
纽约位于东海岸 斯坦福大学位于西海岸
-所有学校那样 -迈克
- that you applied to. - Mike...
一开始你不想让我见父母
First you didn't want me to meet your parents,
现在又这样
and now this?
可我后来还是带你见我父母了
Yeah, and I changed my mind about you meeting my parents,
现在我开始后悔了
which I'm now beginning to regret.
为什么 因为我发现你有事瞒着我
Oh, why, because I found out you hid something from me?
你也曾对我有过隐瞒
Like you never hid anything from me.
我之前有所隐瞒 所以我们有了嫌隙
I hid something from you, it kept us apart.
而我对你和盘托出以后我们就和好了
What brought us together was me telling you everything.
-我准备告诉你的 -什么时候
- I was going to tell you. - When?
我离开之前 周五
Before I went, on Friday.
你真要去
You're going there?
我要去面试 我很抱歉
I got an interview. I'm sorry.
我不知道怎么跟你开口 迈克
I just didn't know how to tell you, Mike
我也不知道 这个怎么样
I don't know, how about,
"迈克 我要去三千英里外上法学院啦"
"Hey, Mike,I might go to law school 3,000 miles away"?
我都不确定我会不会被录取
I don't even know if I'm gonna get in,
所以我现在不想谈这个
which is exactly why I didn't want to have this conversation.
才不是 你不想谈是因为你可能会被录取
No, you didn't want to have it because you might go there
而且你不敢承认
and you're too afraid to say it.
那好 我就是想去
Okay. I might want to go there.
我承认了
I've said it.
进来吧
You may enter.
我可能有麻烦了
I'm afraid I've got a bit of a sticky wicket.
听起来不妙
That sounds uncomfortable.
香港办公室方面紧急召我
The Hong Kong office urgently requires me
过去几周时间
for a few weeks.
通常我会带上米卡度 不过...
Normally, I'd bring Mikado, but...
等等 你是要我...
Whoa, wait, are you asking me to...
我来不及完成她的手续
I can't get her papers in time.
她会被海关隔离检疫
She'd be facing quarantine.
她哪受得了啊
She'd sooner die.
你真懂她
You already understand her so well.
那必须 可你这请求不小啊...
I do, yet a request of this magnitude...
你说得对 我有点过分了
No, you're probably right, it's too much to ask.
那里肯定会有猫咪专属的奢华酒店
I'm sure there is a suitable luxury feline hotel.
别逗了 你我都知道不会有
Don't play games, okay? We both know there isn't.
-那你答应了 -没有 才怪 猫咪呢
- So you'll do it? - N...yes, can I have her?
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
我现在没心情说我们的事
I don't really feel like talking about us right now.
不是我们的事
It's not about that.
我们的交谈让我想到个点子
Our discussion gave me an idea.
我们的交谈
Our discussion?
我们不争怎么命名吵架行吗
Can we please not fight about what to call our fight?
你有什么点子
What's the idea?
我们不扮红脸白脸了
We don't do good cop, bad cop anymore.
我们都唱白脸
We do bad cop, bad cop.
以我现在的心情
The way I'm feeling right now,
可以唱白脸
yeah, I can do bad cop.
什么风把你吹来了
Since when do you come out here?
这有阿齐亚戈干酪
Since they added asiago cheese.
干得不错 你可以选择奖励
Your reward of choice for a job well done.
你还记得那故事
You remember that story?
这是你给我讲的第一个故事 怎么能忘
First story you ever told me. You think I'd forget?
故事主旨可不是这个
That wasn't the point of the story.
我猜你说服艾娃了
I assume you got Ava to agree.
没错
Yes, I did.
给你买♥♥个阿齐亚戈贝果庆祝一下吗
Should I be buying you an asiago bagel?
我要罂粟籽的
Poppy seed.
你有消息要透露
The "Good news, bad news" bagel.
扬诺普洛斯接受交易
Gianopolous agreed to the deal.
他不用卡梅隆·丹尼斯了
He gave up Cameron Dennis.
坏消息是什么
What's the bad news?
卡梅隆留了一手
Cameron protected himself.
他没跟扬诺普洛斯明确说过录像带的事
He never explicitly told Gianopolous about the tape
也没给他看过
and never actually showed him the tape.
那好消息呢
So what's the good news?
虽然他没说过录像带的存在
He never explicitly said anything,
但他把录像带留在
but he left Gianopolous alone
只有扬诺普洛斯一个人的房♥间里了
in the room with that tape.
睡太晚了吗
Late night?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表