剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I do it to win, and that's all I ever did for you.
你所做的不过是震慑他人
What you did was intimidate people
然后让我陷入更加窘迫的境地
and what it did was backfire onto me.
现在我找到你震慑不了的人
Well, now I've found someone you can't intimidate,
让你也尝尝窘迫的滋味
and it's backfiring onto you.
不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我应该不需要在这里
I don't need to be here for this.
所以你来就是为了对我泄愤的吗
So you came here just to vent at me?
我来是想看你是否真心
I came here to see if you were at all sorry
对处理我案子的方式感到抱歉
about the way you handled my case.
看来你并没有
I see that you aren't.
不过我能想象
Though I imagine you will be
等坦纳和你接触之后你会抱歉的
once Mr. Tanner gets through with you.
感觉和当年一样
Feels like old times.
这件屋子里可充满了美好的回忆
Lot of good memories in this room.
回想起嘴里的血腥味了吗
Bring back the taste of blood in your mouth?
哈维 我是鲨鱼 我最爱血腥味了
Oh, I'm a shark, Harvey. I love the taste of blood.
说起来 当你接手这个案子的时候
Speaking of which, when you accepted this case,
你是否与爱德华·达比达成一个侧面协议
did you make a side deal with Edward Darby
如果你赢了
where he agreed to make you
就让你代替杰西卡·皮尔逊成为执行合伙人
managing partner over jessica pearson if you won?
是的 没错
Yes, I did,
但这不是什么侧面协议 这是奖励
but that isn't a side deal. That's an incentive.
无论如何是利益上的冲突
What it is is a conflict of interest.
并非如此
That is not true.
甚至它让哈维为艾娃工作得更卖♥♥力了
If anything, it made Harvey work harder for Ava.
随你怎么安慰自己
Whatever gets you through the night.
事实上 爱德华·达比不会和你达成协议
The truth is, Edward Darby doesn't make that deal
光说不练可不行 来点实际行动
The time for words is over. The time for deeds is now.
那给我个指令 我一定执行
Well, then give me a deed, I'll do it.
给我座山 我马上去爬
Give me a mountain, I'll climb it.
给我首凯蒂·派瑞的歌♥ 我马上唱出来
Gimme a Katy Perry song, I'll sing it.
现在给你的指令就是挂了电♥话♥
Your only deed is for you to get off the phone
猜猜我明晚会在哪里
and figure out where I'll be tomorrow night,
然后你就可以说你该说的那些话了
so you can tell me what you need to tell me.
好吧 那我能不能要一些...
Okay, can I just have some sort of--
喂
Hello?
很高兴见到你 坦纳
Good to see you, Tanner.
你好 哈维
Hello, Harvey.
你手里拿的是什么
What do you got in your hand there?
是你父亲的逮捕令
It's an arrest warrant for your father.
几年前他好像做了些内部交易
Turns out he did a little insider trading a few years ago,
于是我动用了些关系
and I pulled some strings.
-胡扯 -对 我确实撒了谎
- Bullshit. - You're right, I'm lying,
就像史蒂芬·亨特利在做证时一样
Just like Stephen Huntley did on his affidavit,
而且我们有证据
and we've got proof.
看看这是谁
Well, look who decided to show up.
我正等着你采取点实际行动呢
I was waiting for you to get some points on the board.
现在游戏才真正开始
Now we can start having some fun.
想得美 坦纳 这份证词就是胡扯
Nice try, Tanner, but that affidavit was bullshit,
所以你对斯科特的指控就没有任何证据了
now you got nothing to back up your bullshit on Scottie.
你认为我还需要证据么
You think I need backup?
这些都不是针对她的 是针对你
It wasn't about her. It was about you.
我就是要把她也拖下这趟混水
I'm going to drag her ass through the mud
等这些事情结束以后
left, right, and center, and when I'm done with her,
没有一个律所愿意再用她
there's not a firm that'll touch her with a 10-foot pole.
你到底怎么了 为什么要做这些 坦纳
What the hell happened to you? Why are you doing this, Tanner?
我做这些是为了我的客户
I'm doing it for my client.
我之后还真认为 我们再交手时
You actually had me thinking if we ever met again--
我会公平竞争吗
That I'd fight fair?
我确实把这当作比赛 但这并不是比赛
I do in the ring, but this isn't the ring,
而且你也知道你任何时候都能阻止我
and you know very well that you can stop me anytime you want.
除非我和解
If I settle.
这个和解很昂贵
There are lot of zeroes on that offer.
你只需要决定你到底是在乎钱
You just need to decide whether you care more about money
还是在乎你的女朋友
or your girlfriend.
唐娜告诉我史蒂芬的证词作废了
Donna told me that Stephen's affidavit is dead.
是的 但那不重要 因为如果我们
It is, but it doesn't matter, because Tanner's
不签这个 坦纳会继续找你的麻烦
gonna keep coming after you unless we sign this.
你绝不会签这个的
You'll never sign this.
斯科特 你可能不相信
Scottie, you may not believe this,
但如果是我做决定 我可能会签
but if the decision were mine, I would.
杰西卡 她想都不会想
Jessica-- she wouldn't even consider it.
我早该知道
I should have known.
这些只是想让我帮你摆脱爱德华
This is about you getting me to split you off from Edward
然后你就可以劝说艾娃不要再找你的麻烦
so you can convince Ava to stop coming after you.
-不是那样的 -那是哪样
- This isn't about that. - Then what is it about?
我不能忍♥受他们不断找你麻烦
I can't stand to see them come after you.
-胡扯 -这不是胡扯
- Bullshit! - It's not bullshit.
你认为我承受不了么
You think I can't take it!
你没明白我的意思
Look, you're not listening to me, okay?
是我承受不了
I can't take it!
斯科特 只有得到艾娃的允许
Scottie, Tanner can only come after you
坦纳才能找你麻烦
if Ava lets him come after you,
而艾娃之所以会允许只是为了要扳倒我
and Ava's only letting him come after you to get to me.
丢掉这些束缚 让我去说服她
Take the shackles off and let me convince her
这场争斗不是针对我 是针对爱德华
this fight isn't with me, it's with Edward.
好吧 哈维
Okay, Harvey.
你赢了
Okay, you win.
没有束缚了
Shackles are off.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hey.
有件事我必须要跟你说 但
There's something that I need to tell you, and...
我并不想说
I really don't want to.
好吧 你吓到我了
Okay. You're scaring me.
杰西卡今早来我家了
Jessica came by my place this morning.
-她知道我们的事了 -是的
- She knows about us. - She does.
她说你是罗伯特·赞恩的女儿
She says that you're Robert Zane's daughter,
如果你想继续留在公♥司♥
and if you want to stay at the firm...
你需要签一份保证书
you need to sign an affidavit.
保证什么
Saying what?
证明你知道我是个冒牌货
That you know I'm a fraud.
那如果我不签呢
Well, what if I don't sign it?
那她就要解雇我
Then she'll fire me.
我才不信 你手中有筹码
I don't believe that. You've got leverage.
那只是阻止她揭发我 不是解雇我
No, that just stops her from exposing me, not firing me.
-胡扯 -没有胡扯
- Bullshit. - No, it's not bullshit.
如果她解雇我 我怎么办
If she fires me, what am I gonna to do,
跑去找地方检察官吗
run to the D.A.?
为了报复她把自己送进监狱吗
Have them throw me in jail just to get her back?
我不会那么做的 她明确知道这一点
I'm not going to do that, and she knows it.
我没法忍♥受自己让你陷入这种境地
Can't stand that I put you in this position.
我能想到的唯一办法就是
And the only way I can see out of this is...
你去斯坦福读书
for you to go to Stanford.
海辛顿女士 我们初次见面时
Ms Hessington, when we first met,
你是否承认了为了建造输油管道
did you admit you bribed a foreign government
你贿赂了一个外国官员
to get your pipeline?
我达成了认罪协议
I pled guilty.
我没有问你是否认罪
I didn't ask you what you pled.
-我问你是否行贿了 -那是保密信息
- I asked if you did it. - That's privileged.
你的客户起诉我时 就放弃了保密权利
Your client forfeited privilege when she sued me.
好好记住这一点
Keep that in mind.
我的客户没有起诉你
My client's not suing you.
她起诉的是皮尔逊-达比-斯佩克特律所
She's suing Pearson Darby Specter.
这没有什么皮尔逊-达比-斯佩克特律所
There is no pearson darby specter.
我们分家了
We split.
爱德华·达比不会允许这种事发生的
Edward Darby wouldn't allow that.
爱德华·达比无力阻止这件事
Edward Darby doesn't have the power to stop it.
我可以 但我不会让你因为达比的错误
But I do, but I'm not going to let you make them suffer
而惩罚他们的
for what Darby did.
演得不错啊 哈维
Hell of a performance, Harvey.
替补歌♥手和这所有的一切
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表