剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
让她讲话 最早就是他的主意
Letting her talk is what he wanted her to do in the first place.
完成任务
Get it done.
路易斯 你还在这儿干嘛
Louis, what are you still doing here?
你已经工作一天了
You put in a long day.
你做得很好 现在回家去吧
You did a great job. Now go home.
我不能
I can't.
为什么
Why not?
不是她干的
She didn't do it.
什么 不是谁干的
Who didn't do what?
艾娃·海辛顿跟那些谋杀没有任何关系
Ava Hessington had nothing to do with those murders.
你怎么会这样
How do you like that?
明天早上见
I'll see you in the morning.
杰西卡
Jessica.
我是认真的 她是无辜的
I'm serious. She's innocent.
那跟我今晚回家有什么关系
And what does that have to do with me going home tonight?
有很大的关系
It has everything to do with it.
哈维同意让她跟董事会谈话
Harvey agreed to let her talk to the board.
那就是我想要的
That's all I ever wanted.
路易斯 如果他们明早不把她赶走
Louis, if they don't oust her tomorrow morning,
他们就会输掉明天下午的收♥购♥投票
They will lose that takeover vote tomorrow afternoon.
不管怎样她都得离开
She will be pushed out either way.
可至少我不用对
Well, at least I won't be responsible
夺走一个无辜女人的公♥司♥负责
for taking away an innocent woman's company.
你不用为这事儿负责
You're not responsible for it.
这是一次敌意收♥购♥
This is a hostile takeover.
他们明天就来了
They're coming tomorrow,
而市场才不在乎她是不是无辜的
and the market doesn't care whether she's innocent or not.
哈维会认为是我♥干♥的
Harvey's gonna think it was me.
确实是你
It was you.
而且他之前就应该想到了
And he would have thought that before.
请不要阻止我
Please do not stop me
再去找董事会
from going back to that board.
路易斯 是你自愿来做这件事的
Louis, you offered to do this.
你不是为了哈维
You're not doing this to Harvey.
你是为了你的客户
You're doing this for your client,
海辛顿石油
Hessington Oil.
艾娃·海辛顿就是海辛顿石油
Ava Hessington is Hessington Oil.
不再是了
Not anymore.
杰西卡
Jessica.
够了
Enough.
这次对话确实发生过
This conversation did happen,
而且已经结束了
and it's over.
你在那儿站了多久了
How long have you been standing there?
足够了解如果如果这事儿解决不了
Long enough to know that if this law thing doesn't work out,
你将有一个糟糕的周五
you'd make a lousy boy Friday.
我想让你帮忙 但我不想占你便宜
I'd ask you to help, but I wouldn't want to take advantage.
我会答应帮你 但不想被你占便宜
And I'd say yes, but I don't want to be taken advantage of.
尽管我看得很开心
Though I am happy to watch.
我对你来说就是砧板上的一块肉 对吧
I'm nothing but a piece of meat to you, aren't I?
安静 复印工
Quiet, copy boy.
明晚同一时间吗
Same time tomorrow night?
当然
Absolutely.
真有意思
Interesting.
如果你觉得复印室有意思的话
If you find copy rooms interesting,
你该多出去走走
You need to get out more.
我说的不是复印室
Oh, I'm not talking about the copy room.
我说的是你和史蒂芬
I'm talking about you and Stephen
还有你步伐中荡漾的春心
and the spring in your steps.
如果不是我了解你的话
If I didn't know any better,
我会说你和他滚床单了
I'd say You were sleeping with him.
天呐 你跟他睡了 不是吗
Oh, my god, you slept with him, didn't you?
没有
No.
感觉怎么样
How was it?
只能说 我太厉害了
Suffice it to say, I was awesome.
等等 你真正想问的
Oh, wait, sorry, you probably wanted to know
是他吧
about him, didn't you?
说到点上了 没错
That was the point of the question, yes.
嗯
Eh.
-真的吗 -想都别想
- Really? - God, no.
-他可能就是我的白马王子 -不会吧
- I may have met my match. - Oh, my God.
-那兼♥职♥工作呢 -进行中
- And the arrangement? - Ongoing.
那你告诉哈维了吗
Well, did you tell Harvey?
我勒个去
Oh, my god.
怎么了
What?
我都把哈维忘了
I never thought about Harvey.
我可是唐娜啊 怎么会没想到呢
I'm Donna. How could I have not thought of that?
因为你没用你的大脑思考
Because you weren't thinking with your brain.
说得好
Good one.
你在用...
You were thinking with your--
我懂我懂
Yeah, I got it.
那你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
他一回来我就和他说
I'm gonna tell him as soon as he gets back.
一切都准备好了吗
Have everything we need?
都准备好了
Everything.
路易去哪了
Where's louis?
他会在那里等我们
He's gonna meet us over there.
我们应该一起去的
We should all be going together.
不过至少艾娃还算准时
Well, at least Ava's here on time.
你干了些什么
What the hell did you do?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我刚刚被自己公♥司♥投票表决踢出来了
I just got voted out of my own company.
等等 收♥购♥投票表决不是应该
Wait, the vote on the takeover
在今天中午才开始的吗
isn't supposed to be till this afternoon.
在那之前他们进行了另一个投票
Well, they had a different one before that,
我出局了
and I'm out.
我想知道你是不是早就知道这件事
And what I want to know is, did you know?
艾娃 我没有背着你做任何事
Ava, I didn't go behind your back.
也许你的确没做啥背叛我的事
Well, you may not have gone behind my back,
但如果早先你让我发表公开声明的话
but this never would have happened if you'd let me
我也不会落得如此下场
speak publicly in the first place.
艾娃 我相信你是清白的
Look, Ava, my believing in your innocence
但我仍然不会希望你接受记者采访
wouldn't change my mind about you talking to a reporter.
那你今天又要我来说些什么
Then why were you going to let me speak today?
因为接受记者采访
Because an interview isn't the same thing
和自己公♥司♥里的关门会议不是一回事
as a closed-door meeting within your own company.
但他们已经开过了关门会议
Well, they had a closed-door meeting,
而唯一的受益者就是你
and the only person who benefited from that was you.
怎么说
How's that?
我出局了 但你没有
I may be out, but you're not.
皮尔逊-达比依旧被雇用作
Pearson Darby has been conveniently retained
海辛顿石油的法律顾问
as Hessington Oil's legal counsel.
你觉得我会不知道这是你干的吗
You think I don't know this was you?
我才不在乎你知不知道
I don't care whether you know it was me or not.
我坚信这么做是正确的
I stand by what I did,
即使有下次我还会这么做
and I'd do it again.
就因为我俩的私人恩怨
You mean selling Ava out
你就出♥卖♥♥♥了艾娃
because of your personal issues with me?
这跟私人恩怨没关 而且跟你也没关
This isn't personal, and it's not about you.
一派胡言 自从达比把这案子交给我
Bullshit. Ever since Darby handed me
而没给你 你就一直很不爽
this case and not you, you've been pissed.
我不爽是因为我俩在计划上的分歧
I wasn't pissed until we had a disagreement on strategy,
而且你还借用他的名字把我挡在门外
and you invoked his name to cut me out.
我懂了
I get it.
我没说错 这就是私人恩怨
I wasn't wrong about it being personal.
不过猜错了让你不爽的对象
I was wrong about which person.
你根本就不是生我的气
You're not pissed at me.
你是懊恼自己被耍了
You're pissed at yourself for getting played.
你刚对我说了啥
What did you just say to me?
没听错
You heard me.
你那时脑子短路了吧
Fools rush in,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表