剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
第三季 第二集
诉 讼 双 雄
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
你是通过向外国政♥府♥行贿来获得输油管道
You're guilty of bribing a foreign government to get your pipeline.
罪名完全成立
Guilty as charged.
你觉得自己不可替代吗
You think you're not replaceable?
认识你之前我就这样
I've been doing this before I met you,
在我把你完全忘了之后 我还会一直这么做
and I'll be doing it long after I've forgotten all about you.
拜托不要这么做
Please don't do this.
你亲爱的助理们都归我了
Your beloved associates are mine.
你想要的是一场旷日持久的官司
What you want is a long, drawn-out trial
让我们的股票跌至谷底
that puts our stock in the toilet.
我是来告诉你
I'm here to tell you
他准备退出此案了
he's recusing himself from the case.
所以他指派了一名特别检察官
So he appointed a special prosecutor.
我要是赢了 你要支持我成为执行合伙人
I win, you back me for managing partner.
你想扳倒杰西卡
You want to take down Jessica.
正是如此
Yes, I do.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
这话是好是坏啊
Was that a good "holy shit" or a bad "holy shit"?
哈维 你刚告诉我你计划政♥变♥
Harvey, you just told me that you're planning a coup.
让我消化一下
Give me a second to figure that out.
不是政♥变♥ 是行动
Not a coup. It's a move.
等你讲完大道理...
And when you're done with your lecture--
不 不讲大道理
No. No lecture.
我只有一个问题
I just have one question.
我能有自己的办公室吗
Do I get my own office?
哈维 如果你想做执行合伙人
Harvey, if you want to be managing partner
达比也答应会支持你
and Darby agreed to back you,
那我会追随你到世界尽头
then I'll follow you to the ends of the earth.
但在行动之前 我要确定
But before we start, I want to make sure
你真准备好这么对杰西卡了
you're ready to do this to Jessica.
我准备好了
I am.
那就去把卡梅隆·丹尼斯打个屁滚尿流吧
Then let's go beat the shit out of Cameron Dennis.
我知道你不想见我
I know you don't want to see me.
那你还来
And yet--
我就想让你知道我拿到了
I just wanted to let you know that I got
杰西卡用来勒索我的信件副本
a copy of the letter that Jessica blackmailed me with,
我清楚地告诉她 要是她再威胁我
and I made it clear to her that I would take it
我就把信送到地检手里
to the D.A. if she ever threatened me,
之前的事绝不会再发生
so what I did will never happen again.
你原本就不该那么做
Never should have happened in the first place.
出去时把门带上
Close the door on your way out.
我和唐娜有活要干
Donna and I have work to do.
迈克·罗斯
律师
我得告诉你们一个残酷的事实
There's a harsh reality I need to inform you of,
你们会难以接受
and it's a bitter pill to swallow.
但事实是 大错已经铸成
But the truth is, a mistake was made.
致命的错误
A fatal mistake.
尽管我很不情愿承认
And as much as I hate to admit it,
但我们共同奋斗的日子到头了
our time together is done.
不再共事
No more work,
不再有欢声笑语
no more laughter.
记得吗
Remember?
不再是师徒关系
No more mentorship
什么都没了
and, um, no more anything.
我飞得太高 跌得太重
See, I reached too high, and I fell.
对我的惩罚就是 我作为律师助理主管的
And my punishment is the end of my tenure
任期结束了
as head of the associates.
我留给你们的是
So I would like to leave you
罗宾·威廉姆斯的
with the immortal sentiment
美国著名男演员
路易的部分台词及迈克的回复均出自
他主演的电影《死亡诗社》
不朽观点
of Robin Williams.
在你们之前也有过很多律师助理
There have been other associates before you.
他们坚信自己是来干大事的
They believed they were destined for great things,
正如你们一样
just like you.
若是你们认真聆听
If you just listen,
还能听到他们低语着自己的感悟
you can hear 'em whisper their legacy to you.
及时行乐[拉丁语]
Carpe diem.
及时行乐 各位
Seize the day, people.
让你们的法律生涯非凡出彩
Make your legal lives extraordinary.
哦 船长 我的船长
Oh, captain, my captain.
曾经的我看到这一幕一定会松口气
There was a time I would've been relieved
因为再也不用看路易的脸色了
to see that-- no more Louis.
这样不对
It's just wrong.
整个合并的事就不对
This whole merger is wrong.
哈维那边怎么样了
How'd it go with Harvey?
不怎么样
It didn't.
你跟他说杰西卡的事了吗
Did you tell him about Jessica?
说了 他不关心
Yeah. He didn't care.
什么
What?
真希望现在能抱抱你
I just wish I could give you a hug right now,
但不行 因为我们还要低调行事
but I can't because we still want to keep us quiet.
来吧 你可以抱抱我啊
Well, come on. You can give me a hug.
可能发生了一些事
Something could've happened.
一些坏事 比如...
Something bad, like a...
我家的狗可能死了
My dog could've died.
你居然还养狗了
Oh, you have a dog now?
我跟这条狗真的很亲近
I was really close to this dog.
忘记爱狗之死的最好办法
Well, the best way to get over the death of a dog
就是再养一条
is to get a new one.
-不要吗 -不要
- No? - No.
我太难过了
I'm just-- I'm just too upset.
不知道现在能不能
I'm-- I don't know if I'm ready
去接受一条新的假狗
for a new fake dog right now.
好吧
Okay.
就这么离开了我
Just leave me like this.
怎么样
How did it go?
不知道 难受
I don't know. Awful.
这在我被迫为之的事情中可能是最难的
Probably the hardest thing I ever had to do.
路易 我们刚合并
Louis, we just merged,
我也希望能恢复你律师助理主管的职位
and I wish I could undo you losing the associates,
但我不能
but I can't.
我只能
What I can do
让你把这么久以来
is take what you've been giving
给予这么多人的东西
to so many for so long
集中给一个人
and have you channel it into one.
你是说...
You mean...
我希望你培养自己的律师助理
I want you to mentor your own associate.
终于啊
Finally.
阿多斯 波尔朵斯和阿♥拉♥密斯是我达达尼昂的好兄弟
The D'Artagnan to my Athos, Porthos, and Aramis.
出自大仲马《三个火枪手》
人人为我 我为人人
All for one and one for all.
预备[法语]
En garde!
抱歉
Sorry.
杰西卡 等等
Jessica, wait.
我挑谁做助理都行吗
I can have anyone?
路易 你随便选
Louis, take your pick of the litter.
-早上好 保尔森女士 -有话快说
- Good morning, Ms. Paulsen. - Spit it out.
一大清早就这么咄咄逼人啊
Is that any way to start the day?
你有事相求
You want something.
我需要他俩分手的小道消息
I need the 411 on the breakup.
-这儿难道还是高中吗 -生活就是高中
- Are we in high school? - Life is high school.
我得知道舞会之王
And I need to know if the prom king
和他的神奇小子还是不是一对儿
and his boy wonder are still an item.
你是哪所高中毕业的
What high school did you go to?
唐娜 问题很简单
Donna, it's a simple question.
迈克和哈维是真分手了
Did Mike and Harvey break up break up,
还是双方冷静一下 就是那种跟对方说
or did they take a time-out and, like, say to each other,
"我们试着跟别人约会吧
"Hey, let's see other people
看看感情是否真的不在了"
and make sure that we're sure."
我知道怎么回事了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表