剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
第三季 第十集
诉 讼 双 雄
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
这是你威胁要揭发我的时候
This is a copy of the letter you wrote to the District Attorney
写给地方检察官的信
when you threatened to expose me.
如果你把那封信发出去 你也自身难保了
You ever do send that letter, you're in the same boat as me.
你想搬进来
You want to move in here?
我只来过这里两次
I've only ever been here twice,
两次都是和你一起来的
and both times were with you.
只要你在解约谈判上打败了我
You beat me on the dissolution negotiation,
你就能成为冠名合伙人了
you get your name on the door.
假如你觉得你这次能赢的话
If you think you're gonna win this time,
你就大错特错了
you've got another thing coming.
你真的准备好利用你和瑞秋的关系
You ready to use your relationship with Rachel
去拉拢她爸爸了么
to get her father to turn?
那不重要 因为我没打算那么做
Doesn't matter, because I'm not gonna do that.
-福尔松食品公♥司♥ -是对哈维·斯佩克特
- Folsom Foods. - This is about Harvey Specter,
杰西卡·皮尔逊 以及他们的分家谈判有好处
Jessica Pearson, and their divorce negotiations,
你不能为了跟家里人较劲
and you don't go to the one you didn't marry
而去投靠外人
to stick it to the one you did.
福尔松食品公♥司♥的支票
That's a check from Folsom Foods.
这是他们欠我们的所有余款
It's the remainder of what they owe us.
如果你执意击败我 我就一无所有了
If you crush me, I'll have nothing.
他当时是在欺负我
He was bullying me.
所以你就利用我倒打一耙
So you used me to bully him back.
如果你不想和我住
If you don't want to live with me,
你为什么不直截了当告诉我呢
why don't you just tell me?
我还需要些时间
I just need some time.
-海辛顿石油解雇了我们 -斯科特骗了我
- Hessington Oil just fired us. - Scottie betrayed me.
既然我跟你承诺了 我就会遵守
I gave you my word, and I honored it.
我一说要放你一马
Something dropped from the sky,
就突然刮起东风 让你开始转劣势为优势吗
tilted everything in your favor right after I cut you a break?
我不会再解散这次合并了
I am not going to dissolve this merger.
你已经签署了协议
You already signed the agreement.
那就起诉我啊
Then sue me.
斯科特没有害我们被解雇 是艾娃·海辛顿
Scottie didn't get us fired. Ava Hessington did.
她还起诉了我们所有人
She's suing all of us.
我被斯坦福录取了
I got into Stanford.
你有话要跟我说吗
You have something to say to me?
我很抱歉 斯科特
I'm sorry, Scottie.
你说实话我没相信
I didn't believe you, but you were telling the truth.
为什么非要这么...
Why does it always have to be so--
-都说抱歉了 -你不是真心的
- I said I was sorry. - You didn't mean it.
我是真心的
I meant it.
你的确没有出♥卖♥♥♥我
But just because I was wrong about you betraying me
但这种可能性不是没有
doesn't mean I was wrong to think you might have done it.
我就说吧 哈维
See, this is what I mean, Harvey.
你要确实看重我 就知道我绝不会这么做
If you thought anything of me, you'd know I'd never do that.
我确实如此
I do think something of you,
所以我现在才要跟你说 退出吧
which is why I'm going to tell you this: get out.
遵守解约协议 别管这事了
Honor the dissolution agreement and move on.
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
你要我把责任都推给爱德华
You want me to put all the liability on Edward?
本就是他的责任
The liability belongs on Edward.
你说你想过我
So when you say that you think something of me,
其实是想让我帮你
what you actually mean is you want me to help you
踢走达比国际吧
to bail on Darby International.
斯科特 这场官司结束以后
Scottie, when this lawsuit's over,
就再也没有达比国际了
there's not going to be a Darby International.
-你怎么知道 -我知道
- You don't know that. - What I know is
在一切乱套之前
you have a chance to get another job
你还有机会跳槽 一周后就难说了
before everything hits the fan. You won't in another week.
等我挽回颓势 就不需要跳槽了
I won't need another job when I right the ship.
你做不到
You're not going to right the ship.
如果你是陪审员 你只会问一个问题
If you were on that jury, the only question you'd ask
那就是在支票上写几个零
is how many zeroes to put on the check.
你要我背叛
You want me to turn my back on the man
那个过去十年与我并肩作战的人
that I've been in the foxhole with for the last ten years.
换做是你 会这么做吗
Would you do the same?
如果那人背着我认可买♥♥凶杀人
If that man turned out to have sanctioned murder
又让我来背黑锅 我会的
without my knowledge and let me take the hit, I would.
不管你喜不喜欢 咱俩现在是一条船上的人了
Well...like it or not, you're in the foxhole with me.
点一杯麦卡伦桶藏20年苏格兰威士忌
So order a glass of your Macallan 20-pretentious,
谈谈怎么齐心协力打这场仗吧
and let's figure out how we're going to fight this together.
你一整晚都没说话
You haven't said a word all night.
到底要不要谈谈这事
Are we going to talk about this or not?
有什么好谈的
What is there to talk about?
你就是因此 才不想决定
This is why you didn't want to decide
要不要跟我一起住 对吧
whether to live with me or not, right?
其实不是
Well, it isn't, actually,
你知道我申请了斯坦福大学
but you knew that I was applying to Stanford,
你说过你会全力支持我的决定
and you said that you'd support whatever decision I made.
我是说过 然后你进了哥伦比亚大学
I did, but then you got into Columbia,
我以为就无所谓了
so I thought that wouldn't matter anymore.
因为斯坦福大学在加州
Because Stanford's in California,
-哥伦比亚大学就在这 -因为哥伦比亚大学
- and Columbia's here. - And because Columbia
是一所非常棒的大学 而且我们说过彼此相爱
is an amazing school and we said we love each other.
是的 但这事没这么简单
Yeah, but it's not that simple.
对我来说就这么简单
It sounds that simple to me.
我的意思是
What I mean is
我跟你不同
I'm not built the same as you.
在我考虑你 我们的关系 以及其它事之前
I need to decide what school is better for me
我得先看哪所学校比较适合我
before factoring in you or us or anything else.
你要怎么做呢
And how exactly do you plan on doing that?
就跟做出人生中其他重大决定一样
The same way that I make all the important decisions in my life,
权衡两所学校的利弊
by weighing the pros and cons of both schools.
那不能跟我在一起是利还是弊呢
And where does not being with me rank on that list?
你没抓住重点
You're missing the point.
我要排除其他因素来考虑哪所学校
I am trying to figure out which school is best for me
-最适合我 -不 你才没抓住重点
- in a vacuum. - No, you're missing the point.
你好像我不存在一样 去考虑哪所学校适合你
You're trying to figure out what school is best for you
但我确实存在啊
as though I didn't exist, but I do.
-迈克... -瑞秋 我不是让你
- Mike-- - Rachel, I'm not saying
非要去上哥伦比亚大学
that you have to go to Columbia.
我们都是成年人了 我们是情侣
We're adults. We're together.
你总要把这点计入考虑的
At some point, you're going to have to factor that in too.
-她同意吗 -不同意
- She go for it? - No, she didn't.
既然她不肯乖乖就范
Then if Scottie won't separate from us amicably,
那只能逼她这么做了
we'll make her do it forcibly.
杰西卡 我不想和她开战
Jessica, I don't want to start another war with her.
-那你想怎么办 -我想
- Then what's your idea? - My idea is
我们像律师一样跟他们打官司
we act like lawyers and we fight the lawsuit.
实事求是吗
On its merits?
爱德华·达比认可了买♥♥凶杀人 我们毫无赢面
Edward Darby sanctioned murder. We don't stand a chance.
-杰西卡... -哈维 你知道我是对的
- Jessica-- - Harvey, you know I'm right,
你也跟斯科特说清楚了
and it's what you told Scottie--
这就是事实 她看不明白
it's the truth, and just because she can't see it
不代表我们得一起遭殃
doesn't mean we have to live with it.
的确
No, we don't.
我要你去找艾娃
I need you to get in a room with Ava
提出我们将指证爱德华
and offer our testimony against Edward
前提是她不再起诉我们
in exchange for taking our names off the lawsuit.
让斯科特发现了怎么办
What about when Scottie finds out?
谢了
Thanks.
11点08分
11:08.
我能以和解会议迟到为由
You know, I could have you sanctioned
让你受到制裁
for being late to a settlement conference.
坦纳 你来这里干什么
Tanner, what the hell are you doing here, and how the hell
你又是怎么拉拢艾娃·海辛顿的
did you insinuate yourself with Ava Hessington?
-嫉妒吗 -不 只是我以为海辛顿
- Jealous? - No, I just thought Hessington
是做石油生意的 而不是万灵油生意
was in the oil business, not the snake oil business.
他们经营多样化
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表