剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I'm sure they'll be exonerated.
但不会是富兰克林的案子还在我手上期间
But not in time for me to get Franklin's business.
我才不在乎他们什么时候摆脱
Oh, I don't give a shit when they're exonerated.
你永远拿不到富兰克林的案子
You're never getting Franklin's business.
你真是个贱♥人♥
You really are a dick.
我是个白鲸级别的大贱♥人♥
I'm Moby Goddamn Dick,
Moby Dick: 《白鲸记》(世界名著)
而你刚刚不知好歹闯进我的水域了
and you just swam in my waters.
按照你的要求 全部都在这里了
Per your request, this is everything.
你来这里不止是为了送工作成果的吧
You didn't just come over here to deliver work product.
我收到了一份修改后的和解协议
I've got a revised settlement offer.
先让我把话说完
And before you say anything,
这里面有个禁止我用这个来起诉你的条款
it contains a provision prohibiting me from using it against you.
在今天发生的事情之后
After what happened today,
你还觉得我会同意和解吗
you think I'm going to settle?
拜托了 哈维 你就看一眼吧
Please, Harvey, just take a look at it.
现在你有求于我了
So now that you need something,
就喊我哈维而不是雷吉纳德了
it's Harvey, not Reginald.
你不正是想要和解吗
Settling is what you do.
但不是和你
Not with you.
至于我不愿和你和解的原因...
And the reason I'm not gonna settle with you--
我知道
I get it.
因为我一直躲着你
I ducked you.
我能接受失败
Look, I could take the losing,
接受别人的幸灾乐祸和各种嘲讽
the gloating, and the taunting.
但我不能忍♥受的 是输给一个不敢站起来
But what I can't take is losing to a coward
努力再打败我一次的懦夫
who's too afraid to stand up and try to beat me again.
我从来没打败过你
I didn't beat you the first time.
你在说什么鬼呢
What the hell are you talking about?
那次是设计好的
It was rigged.
我贿赂了陪审团
I bribed the jury.
-什么 -这就是我一直躲着你的原因
- What? - That's why I keep ducking you.
你是在告诉我你三年来一直在作弊吗
You're telling me you cheated all three years?
一旦我赢了
Once I won,
我就是那个打败哈维·斯佩克特的人了
I was the guy who beat Harvey Specter.
没办法回头了
There was no going back.
而你觉得现在和我坦白能让我接受和解吗
And you think admitting that now is gonna make me settle?
我坦白是因为现在是时候让自己心安一点了
I'm coming clean because it's time to put it to bed.
让自己心安一点
Put it to bed?
你是打算在报纸上登广♥告♥说你作弊吗
You gonna take an AD out in the Crims saying you cheated,
就如同当年你打败我时那样吗
just like you did when you beat me back then?
-哈维 -不不 我记的可清楚了
- Harvey. - No, no, I remember it.
拳王阿里站在拳王利斯顿旁边
Muhammad Ali standing over Sonny Liston.
你的脸安在了阿里身上
Your face on Ali,
我的脸安在了利斯顿身上
mine on Liston,
那一周每天都登了这幅图
Every day for a week.
你知道我心目中的英雄是谁吗 艾略特
You know who my hero was, Eliot?
阿里
Ali.
没错 你个混♥蛋♥
That's right, you piece of shit.
你想知道我为何要那么做吗
You want to know why I did that?
因为你说个傲慢的混♥蛋♥
Because you were an arrogant bastard
生活潇洒 对什么事都漫不经心
who skated through life without a care in the world,
从你需要的任何人手中拿到你想要的一切
Getting everything you wanted from anyone you needed!
还有 你知道吗
And you know what,
假如再来一次
if I had to do it again,
我还会那么做的
I would do the exact same thing.
我不会和解的
I'm not settling.
只要你有一点违法的想法
You so much as think about breaking the law on this case,
我保证你最后会进监狱的
I guarantee you'll end up in jail.
-这是... -没错
- Is this-- - Yes.
-加了... -是的
- With extra-- - Yes.
-我为何享有如此殊荣 -达娜·斯科特
- To what do I owe this honor? - Dana Scott.
-不行 -听我说完
- No. - Hear me out.
你赢了
You won.
我不是要你向她屈服
I'm not saying you have to give in to her.
我是要你修补一下你俩的关系
I'm saying, make amends with her.
那我为什么要这么做呢
Mm, and why would I want to do that?
假如你能站在她的角度思考问题
Well, it would help if you tried
会有很大帮助的
putting yourself in her shoes.
站在她试图拐跑我的客户的角度吗
The same shoes that tried walking away with my client?
路易 我想说的就是
Louis, all I'm saying is,
她从达比国际跳槽来这里
she came here from Darby International
就为了当哈维的女朋友
to be Harvey's girlfriend.
这个就足够分量
I'd say that's enough baggage
让你放她一马了
to deserve you cutting her some slack.
但我确实已经放了她一马了啊 唐娜
But I did cut her some slack, Donna.
我给她买♥♥了世界上最好的披肩
I bought her the world's finest pashmina,
但反过来她却用那个来擦屁♥股♥
and she wiped her ass with it in return.
行了 我明白了
Okay, I got it.
你永远也不会喜欢她的
You're never gonna like her.
就当我什么也没说吧
Forget I said anything.
等等
Wait a second.
是哈维派你来的吗
Did harvey send you here?
不是 路易 他没派我来
No, Louis, he didn't.
哈维才不关心这种事呢
Harvey doesn't care about this.
那你为什么关心这个呢
Why do you?
因为我了解哈维 我了解斯科特
Because I know Harvey, I know Scottie,
我也了解你
and I know you.
如果没人让步的话
And if somebody doesn't back down,
这件事不会有好结果的
this isn't gonna end well.
你是说你或者哈维
Are you saying that you or Harvey
会拿这个来对付我吗
are gonna hold this against me?
不是 路易 我没这么说
No, Louis, I'm not saying that.
那就好 因为这样的话
Good, because then
我就要和你学学我对他说的话了
I'll tell you what I told him.
假如我们的友谊就靠这个
If our friendship is dependent on this,
那我们之间就没有友谊可言了
then we do not have a friendship at all.
不是的
It's not.
我只是想帮忙而已
I was just trying to help.
莫里斯先生
Mr. Morris,
请你告诉法庭 原始数据说明了
please tell the court what the raw data indicates
这两个公♥司♥的微处理器的什么问题
about the two companies' microprocessors.
而且我要提醒你 你是宣过誓的
And I remind you, you're under oath.
两个产品运行于相同的速度
Both products operate at the exact same rate.
你的意思是
What you're saying is,
我们的产品和他们不相上下
our product is just as good as theirs.
我的意思是 他们的表现是相同的
I'm saying their performance is identical.
而且亚努什在市场上占主导地位
And yet Janus dominates the marketplace.
为什么会这样呢
Why is that?
反对 这是要求证人作出推测
Objection. Calls for speculation.
让我来告诉你为什么
Oh, I'll tell you why.
这和产品的优越性毫无关系
It has nothing to do with product superiority
一切都是亚努什在欺压他的竞争对手
and everything to do with Janus bullying its competitors.
你刚刚既不是在提问
That's not a question,
你所说的和莫里斯先生的专业领域无关
nor is it Mr. Morris' area of expertise.
对 的确无关
No, it isn't.
恃强凌弱是他客户的专业领域
Bullying is his client's area of expertise.
暂无其他问题
No further questions.
莫里斯先生 你刚刚指证
Mr. Morris, you just testified
两种微处理器的表现是相同的
that the microprocessors' performance was identical.
那有没有可能他们实际上就是雷同的呢
Is it possible that they are actually identical?
任何事都是有可能的
Anything's possible.
在什么情况下才有可能呢
How would that be?
这要么是一个极小概率事件
Either it's a one-in-a-billion event,
要么是一方偷了另一方的设计
or one of them stole the other one's design.
法官大人 基于对方律师引入的证据
Your honor, based on evidence introduced by opposing counsel
以及莫里斯先生的作证
and Mr. Morris' testimony,
我希望提出反诉
I would like to file a countersuit
控告AYZ科技侵犯专利权
Against AYZ for patent infringement.
这简直是离谱
That is outrageous.
他的客户剽窃了我的客户的设计
His client stole my client's design.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表