剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
to lay that bribe on your mentor.
我说的对吗
Is that correct?
她知道的
She knew.
是 你之前说过了
Yes. You claimed that before.
如果艾娃·海辛顿被确认有罪
If Ava Hessington were convicted of this crime,
那谁会是接手公♥司♥呢
who would be considered next in line?
那还不确定
That's speculative.
有可能是你吗
Is it at all possible it would be you?
是的
Yes.
听起来你会失去很多
Wow, sounds like you have a lot to lose
但得到的更多
and even more to gain.
我们现在不在庭上
We're not in court.
你们的证词没有任何帮助
Your testimony doesn't help you here.
是的 我想让你见识一下
No, but we wanted to give you a taste
在法庭上 尼克因为背叛了艾娃
of what it would be like in court
而无法直视她的目光
when Nick still won't be able to look her in the eye
将是个什么情形
when he stabs her in the back.
我们赢了
We won.
-真的吗 -真的
- We did? - We did.
我只想说一件事
I just want to say one thing.
如果哈维有能力
You know, if Harvey had the power
成为马里亚诺·里维拉 他会的
to become Mariano Rivera, he would,
美国棒球球星
因为哈维不热爱法律
because Harvey doesn't love the law.
法律只是他为了胜利
It's just his vehicle for forcing
将自己的意愿强加在对手身上所用的工具
his will on his opponents, for winning.
但是 迈克 那不是我对法律的感受
But you see, Mike, that's not how I feel about the law.
我热爱法律
I love the law.
我永远都不会用它交换任何东西
And I'd never trade it for anything.
我也爱法律 我还爱胜利
I love it too. I also like winning.
我知道
I know.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你一半是哈维一半是我
I think you're half Harvey and you're half me.
你已经和他共事过
You've had your time with him.
现在该跟我共事了
Now have your time with me.
-哈维 -你是来面试的吗
- Harv... - You're here for an interview?
他们这么快就不要你了
They let you go already?
你说得够清楚了
You made your point.
如果上法庭 你会把尼克挖得体无完肤
If we go to trial, you eviscerate Nick.
但我们有那段视频
But we still have that video,
里面有她 而且他说她知道
She's on it, and he says she knew.
知道吗 事实上 我相信他
And you know what? The truth is I believe him.
我也会让别人都相信他
And I'll make them believe him.
那你还来这干嘛
Then why are you here?
好样的 哈维 被你发现了
Nice job, Harvey. You got me.
他们要你跟我达成协议
They want you to cut a deal.
我也很被动
Against my recommendation.
我猜他们掌握了些你不知道的内♥幕♥
I guess they know what you don't.
-你奈何不了我 -我们的条件是
- You can't beat me. - Here are our terms.
不 轮不到你提条件
No, here are my terms.
我们依然坚持原始协议
Our original offer stands.
海辛顿石油接受无争辩答辩
Hessington Oil pleads no contest.
无争辩答辩
被告方无法推♥翻♥指控 但控方也无有力证据证明被告有罪
我们支付50万美元罚款
We pay a $50-million fine.
你们要撤回所有针对艾娃的刑事指控
And all criminal charges against Ava are dropped.
他们本来同意的
They were going to go for that,
不过我说服他们做了个小改变
but I convinced them to make one change.
已经板上钉钉了
Nonnegotiable.
艾娃·海辛顿不能无争辩答辩
Ava Hessington doesn't plead no contest.
她需要认罪
She pleads guilty.
你就能把这当作一次胜利
And you get to call it a win.
记录上会显示她有罪
Well, the record is going to say guilty.
我是赢了
It is a win.
我能奈何得了你
I can beat you,
你看我做到了
And I did.
会让你痛心疾首的
And it's going to eat you up.
丹尼斯 得一分
Dennis, one.
斯佩克特 零蛋
Specter, zero.
接不接受随你
Take it or leave it.
-这算什么狗屁协议 -哈维
- This deal is bullshit. - Harvey.
不用管卡梅隆说什么
Cameron can say what he wants.
达比让你接的案子
Darby asked you to take this case.
这对他来说绝对算胜利了
No way he doesn't consider this a win.
我可不觉得是胜利
I don't consider it a win.
那你就想拿她的五年时间来赌
Do you really want to gamble five years of her life,
只为了证明你比卡梅隆强
So you can prove you're better than Cameron?
你我都明白 他这么做
You know as well as I do, he's only offering this
是因为他知道他会输
'cause he knows he's got a loser.
这就是我们提出的协议
It's the exact same deal we offered
只有一个小小的改动而已
with one technical change.
你知道他们怎么把一次技术击倒[拳击术语]
Do you know how they enter a technical knockout
记入档案吗
in the record books?
那就是一次失利
As a knockout.
我会的
I would.
什么
What?
之前你问我会不会还这么做
You asked me before if I'd do it again.
我会
I would.
如果你让我再次陷入那种境地
You put me in that position again,
我会不择手段地去赢
And I'll do whatever I have to do to win.
因为我们注定该赢
Because we win.
你是说不接受这个协议 跟他玩狠的
Are you saying screw this deal, let's kick his ass?
不是
No.
我们答应他的条件
I'm saying take the deal.
我们已经击败他了
We already did.
我很抱歉
Sorry.
我也是
Me too.
你只是想帮我
You were just trying to help me.
是 但我不该为了停止争吵
Yeah, but I shouldn't have said something
就说些伤害你的话
I knew would hurt you just to end an argument.
我想对你毫无保留
I don't want to keep secrets from you.
你不必保留什么
You don't have to.
路易让我跟着他干
So Louis asked me.
你怎么回答的
And what did you say?
我说我需要考虑考虑
I told him I needed some time to think about it,
然后就直接来找你了
and then I came straight here.
所以你来道歉
So you're really just apologizing
只是为了听我的建议
because you need my advice.
我还想要点爱爱
Well, I also want sex.
你只能选一样
You can have one or the other.
那我不要什么建议了
I really don't need any advice.
这协议对你有好处 艾娃
It's a good deal, Ava.
别迟疑了
Don't second-guess yourself.
我可不是喜欢迟疑的人
I'm not in the habit of second-guessing myself.
只是我想 等我回到伦敦
No, I just realized when I get back to London,
我就失去我的得力助手了
my right hand is going to be gone.
你的得力助手出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Your right hand sold you out.
以你的说法 他是为了自己
You made it seem like he did it for his own personal gain.
可他是为了生存迫不得已
But he did it for his own survival.
那他也是做了
He still did it.
但这不代表
But that doesn't mean
我不会想他
I'm not going to miss him.
再见 哈维
Good-bye, Harvey.
再会 艾娃
Good-bye, Ava.
要我给达比发一份文件吗
Do you want me to send a copy to Darby?
需要
I do.
我还以为 跟杰西卡共事
I thought maybe working with Jessica
会动摇你接手律所的主意
Would change your mind about taking over the firm.
-并没有 -为什么
- It didn't. - Why not?
因为如果要她重新来过的话
Because if she had it to do all over again,
她还会那样做
she would.
哈维 如果从头到尾
Harvey, if this whole thing
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表