剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
The accountant who embezzled $30 million from our client?
就是他
Yep.
而我们要多的就是把钱追回来 悄悄的
And our job is to get the money back, quietly.
是为皮尔逊-达比做这件事
Our job as in Pearson Darby?
是为我俩做这件事
Our job as in you and me.
我下午要去采访他的助理
I'm interviewing his associate this afternoon,
我需要你的帮助
and I need your help.
你想让我当你的迈克 而你当哈维
You want me to be the Mike to your Harvey.
我的确想让你当迈克 我当哈维
I do want you to be the Mike to my Harvey.
这基本不可能
Yeah, well, it's not really a thing.
这可说不定
It can be.
一半问题得由我来提问
I get to ask half the questions.
哈维才不会把一半的问题给迈克来提问呢
Oh, Harvey doesn't let Mike ask half the questions.
好吧 三分之一
Fine, 1/3.
哈维才不会和迈克讨价还价
Harvey doesn't negotiate with Mike.
迈克可不会和哈维上♥床♥
Mike doesn't have sex with Harvey.
我瞧着三分之一的问题挺合理的
1/3 of the questions seems reasonable to me.
你走路能轻点吗
Could you possibly keep your thwacking to yourself?
这可是私人俱乐部
This is a private club.
它在伦敦有家姐妹店
With a sister club in London.
怪不得有泥浴特权
Courtesy mudding privileges.
而且没错 这是土耳其货
And, yes, it's Turkish.
外来泥显而易见是违反俱乐部规定的
Outside mud is a clear violation of club policy.
这里是有规定的 奈杰尔
There are rules, Nigel.
同样 也有规定
Just as there are rules
禁止干涉我的律师们
forbidding interference with my associates.
是啊是啊 你根本不在乎他们
Yeah, well, you don't give a rat's ass about them.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you?
让我告诉你一些你可能不知道的事
You know, let me tell you something you may not know.
律师们 他们就像细沙
Associates, they're like grains of sand.
他们需要压力和热量
They need pressure and heat
奇胡利 玻璃艺术大♥师♥
才能被塑造成奇胡利的玻璃艺术品
to shape them into Chihuly glass.
远程备忘录对他们屁用都没有
Memos from a distant land don't shape shit into shit.
荒唐
Nonsense.
我四岁幼龄就上了寄宿学校
I attended boarding school from the tender age of four,
那段时间我每周都会收到我父亲给的备忘
during which time I received weekly memos from my father.
是啊是啊 然后看看你现在成啥样了
Yeah, and look how you turned out.
以最好成绩从剑桥和哈佛毕业
Graduating summa cum laude from both Cambridge and Harvard
可真算是失败啊
is quite the failure.
你父母选择让你在家上学 果然更厉害
Your parents' choice to "Homeschool", much better.
好吧 这是我十岁以前的事
Okay, that was only till I was ten,
并且我妈妈办的科学博览会可是个传奇
and my mother's science fair was legendary.
你一定对无需竞争就能获得头奖深感自豪
You must be so proud of your uncontested blue ribbons.
你知道吗
Okay, you know what,
我不会让你粉碎
I'm not gonna let you shatter
我花了几年制♥作♥的玻璃
the glass that I spent years blowing.
而我也不会让像你这种人
And I'm certainly not gonna let the likes of you
来告诉我能击败哪些人
tell me who I can and cannot blow.
他不会来的
He's not gonna come.
他会
He will.
你给他的助理施压了
You pushed his assistant?
我是用了我的魅力
I charmed her.
你没有
You didn't.
他说得对 你没有
He's right, you didn't.
她被激怒了
She was irritated.
但是我很好奇
But I was curious.
一样管用
Works for me.
你知道他们是怎么谈论好奇心的吗
You know what they say about curiosity.
我明白了
I get it.
我追着海辛顿石油 你们就追着我
I come after Hessington Oil, you come after me.
放马过来吧 男孩儿们
Well, bring it on, boys.
我有一堆律师
I got a team of lawyers
急着要上岗赚你们的午饭钱呢
just itching to take your lunch money.
不幸的是 你不能用他们了
Well, unfortunately, you're not gonna be able to use them.
他不打算这里起诉你了
He's not gonna sue you here.
而他会在伦敦起诉你
He's gonna sue you in London,
在那里你有无数的资产
where you have countless holdings.
在那里举证不是原告的责任
Where the burden of proof isn't on the plaintiff.
而是被告的
It's on the defendant.
所以不是我们要证明你有罪
So instead of us having to prove you're guilty,
而是你要证明你无罪
you'll have to prove you're innocent.
看起来可不像是无罪的
Doesn't look very innocent.
所以你们以为我会因为可能输掉一些小钱
So you guys think I'm gonna run scared
就害怕地逃跑么
at the prospect of losing a little money.
我是一个企业狙击手
I'm a corporate raider.
这是五万元的债券
This is a $50,000 bond.
你看 我参与这件事可不是为了钱
You see, I'm not in this business for the money.
钱只是用来记分的
Money's just about keeping score.
我参与这件事是为了赢
I'm in this business to win.
有这么件事 托尼
Well, here's the thing, Tony.
这场庭审会持续有一段时间
This trial's gonna take a while.
你会不断地被去听证
You'll be going to hearing after hearing,
录一份又一份的口供
deposition after deposition.
你就完全不能享受你的生意了
You won't be able to enjoy your business at all.
所以即使你赢了 也算输了
So even if you win, you lose.
或者
Or?
我可以撤诉
Well, I... I could withdraw the suit.
你只需要承认
And all that'll cost you
你和卡梅伦·丹尼斯勾结
is the truth, that you colluded with Cameron Dennis.
但是我并没有勾结任何人
Ah, but I didn't collude shit.
不 你有
Yes, you did,
你让他把艾娃·海辛顿的视频泄露给你
When you let him leak you that video of Ava Hessington,
然后再利用这个视频来抢海辛顿石油
then tried to use it to take over Hessington Oil.
好了 到我们庆祝的时候了
All right, it's time we celebrate
庆祝什么
Celebrate what?
我们作为情侣办的第一个案子
Our first case as a couple.
我们应该去那家你喜欢的法国餐厅
We should go to that French place you like,
点一瓶酒
get a bottle of wine,
和一堆我不知道怎么读的东西
a couple of things that I don't know how to pronounce,
然后回我家 庆祝
and then go back to my place and celebrate.
最经流行这样称呼那事儿吗
That's what we're calling it these days?
"胜利性♥爱♥"听起来没那么浪漫
Well, "victory sex" seemed less romantic.
-我今晚不行 -为什么
- Well, I can't tonight. - Why not?
我和父母约了一起吃晚餐
I have dinner with my parents.
也许我能和你一起去
Maybe I could come with you.
是啊 我
Um...yeah, I--
除非你不想我去
Unless you don't want me there.
等等
Wait a minute.
你不想我去
You don't want me there.
我当然想了
Of course I do.
你看起来不像是想的样子
You don't look like you do.
是因为我是白人吗
Is it because I'm white?
这一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
这句话通常很好笑
Empirically it is.
不 不是因为这原因
No, it's not,
而且你表现得像是这不是什么大事
and you're acting like it's nothing.
瑞秋 拜托 我知道这是件大事
Rachel, come on, look, I know it's something,
但是你表现得太小题大做了
But you're acting like it's everything.
这本来就不是"小题"
It is everything.
等等
Wait a second.
你是不想我今晚见他们
Do you not want me
还是根本都不想我见他们
to meet them tonight or at all?
我不想让他们发现你的秘密
I don't want them to find out your secret.
他们不会发现的
They're not gonna find out.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
因为从来没人发现
Because no one finds out.
你 唐娜 杰西卡
You, Donna, Jessica,
都是别人告诉你们的
you were all told.
另外 我见过你♥爸♥爸 他没发现
Besides, I met your dad. He didn't figure it out.
他上次见你的时候
He met you as someone
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表