剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
And just in case of that,
他办公室里我还放了七份
I put seven other copies in his office.
不管他原不原谅我
'Cause whether he forgives me or not,
他还是需要用到的
he's still gonna need it.
随便找个助理
Some random associate
帮他弄到艾娃·海辛顿的资料
gave him all that information on Ava Hessington?
不可能的
No way.
是斯科特告诉他的
It was Scottie.
是 我发现了
Yeah, I found
去特立尼达和多巴哥岛的机票
the ticket to Trinidad-Tobago.
没什么难猜的
It's not a giant leap.
唯一的问题是斯科特不在这里
The only problem is Scottie's not here.
她在伦敦
She's in london.
哈维仍然需要用到这个的
And Harvey-- he is still gonna need this.
这份文件不会让哈维原谅你的
This file doesn't lead to harvey forgiving you.
唐娜
Donna...
你能不能不要把我和他的关系
Please could you just separate our relationship
以及我和你的关系混为一谈啊
from yours and his for just, like, one second?
你在搞笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你以为我生气是因为他吗
Do you think I'm mad just because of him?
你也伤害到我了
You did this to me too.
不管你有没有感激之情
And whether you appreciate it or not,
从你进公♥司♥ 我就一直支持你
I've had your back since the day that you got here.
没错 但是去年呢
Yes. Yes, you have. But what about last year?
我支持了你 你却无视我
When I had your back, you ignored me,
差点害他被吊销执照
and it almost cost him his license.
差别就在于 我为他做了我该做的
The difference is I did what I did for him,
而不是为我自己
not for me.
为此我可没有拿到一间崭新办公室
And I didn't get a brand-new office for it.
我被炒鱿鱼了
I got fired.
好吃哦
Yum.
你又要什么 迈克尔 拜托
Oh, what do you want, Michael? Please.
我只想在工作前
I'm just trying to eat my Egg McMuffin
吃完烟肉鸡蛋三明治
while I'm still off-line, okay?
你还有没在工作的时候啊
I thought you were never off-line.
每天五分钟
Five minutes a day.
听着 本杰明
Listen, Benjamin,
我不想再拿这支录音笔
I don't wanna hold what's on this dictaphone over you
威胁你了
for the rest of your life.
-为什么 -我不想再树敌了
- Why not? - I don't need any more enemies.
我宁愿多交个朋友 但是
I'd rather have a friend, but...
我需要你帮个忙
I do need a favor.
如果我不帮你
And if I don't give it to you,
你要怎么处理这支录音笔
then what do you do with the dictaphone?
只有这一份录音
It's the only copy there is.
给你 删除吧
Go on, erase it.
然后我告诉你帮我什么
Then I'll ask you my favor.
我怎么知道这是唯一的录音
How do I know that this is the only copy?
因为我向你保证
Because I'm giving you my word.
你想要什么
What do you need?
给我建个时光机
I need you to build me a time machine.
再让我吃一口三明治
And a bite of the sandwich.
拜托 这不卫生 迈克尔
Come on. That's not sanitary, Michael.
拜托啦 就一小口
Come on, just a little.
都给你吃吧
You can have the rest.
-理查那边怎么样 -不顺利
- How did it go with Richard? - It didn't.
-他没让步 -为什么
- He didn't budge. - Why not?
他说要竞选议员 但是没道理啊
Says he's running for office, but it doesn't make sense.
有道理
Yeah, it does.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of bitch!
他当着我的面
He looks me in the eye,
跟我满嘴跑火车
and he feeds me a bullshit sandwich.
他不再是从前的他了
He's obviously not the same man he used to be.
我可没变
Yeah, well, I am.
等下 我猜猜 是迈克吧
Wait a second. Let me guess. Mike?
你用了他的资料不代表就要原谅他
Just because you use it doesn't mean you have to forgive him.
没错 我不用原谅他
You're right. I don't.
哈维 你在这干什么
Harvey. What are you doing here?
海辛顿石油的头号♥竞争对手
Hessington oil's number one competitor
正好也是你竞选最大的赞助商
also happens to be your biggest campaign contributor?
这跟你的客户违法
Which has nothing to do with the fact
又没有半点关系
that your client broke the law.
你不想做交易
You don't want a deal.
你想要的是一场旷日持久的官司
What you want is a long, drawn-out trial
让我们的股票跌至谷底
that puts our stock in the toilet.
你以为我不会发现吗
You think I wasn't gonna find that out?
我不得不承认
I mean, I gotta hand it to you.
你为了逃避诉讼 安排得还真是完美
you set it up perfectly to shield yourself from prosecution.
是为了避免违反法律
To shield myself from breaking the law.
理查·詹森 起诉竞争对手
Richard Jensen: Prosecuting the competition.
这宣传口号♥还真不赖
It's a hell of a campaign slogan.
哈维 这得怪你的客户
Harvey, your client did this.
我不是去陷害一个无辜的人
I'm not going after an innocent person.
而且你知道 如果我赢了这次竞选
And you know that if I win this election,
我会做好事的
I will do good things.
知道吗 你和卡梅隆·丹尼斯一模一样
You know what, you sound just like Cameron Dennis.
你还记得吗
You remember?
总是有理由 总是一副大公无私的腔调
Always a reason, always out for the greater good.
可结果 全都是为他自己
But in the end, it's all about him.
我从没说过我是大公无私的
Look, I've never claimed to be out for the greater good.
所以跟我做个交易 另找个赞助商吧
So cut me a deal and find yourself another donor.
哈维 太晚了
Harvey, it's too late.
拜托了 我需要这个
Please. I need this.
那就不是我的问题了
Well, that's not my problem.
代我向卡洛琳问好
Send Carolyn my love.
你要见我
You wanted to see me?
我知道你为何这么关心艾娃·海辛顿
I know why you care so much about Ava Hessington.
这不是秘密了
Well, it's no secret.
她父亲是我的第一个客户
Her father was my first client.
我想不只如此吧
I think he was a little bit more than that.
那时候不一样
It was a different time.
她知道吗
Does she know?
她知道我关心她
She knows that I care about her.
不好意思 你还有别的事吗
I'm sorry, was there something else you wanted?
只是想告诉你 如果我能发现
Just to let you know that if I could figure that out,
哈维也会发现的
Harvey can figure that out.
那有问题吗
And why would that be a problem?
因为让哈维知道
Because it's one thing for Harvey to know
这个案子对你很重要
that this case is important to you,
和对你有多重要 是两回事
another to know how important.
你是要告诉我 你并不信任他吗
Are you telling me you don't trust him?
我告诉过你
I told you
这次合并让他还难受
he's having a difficult time digesting this merger.
我不想他把这个作为离开的借口
I don't want him using this as leverage to leave.
说到头
At the end of the day,
我不相信哈维是真的想走
I don't believe Harvey really wants to leave.
哈维
Harvey...
真巧啊
what a coincidence.
卡梅隆 你的胡子长回来了
Cameron. You grew the mustache back.
偷偷跟你说
I'll let you in on a little secret.
第一次长得可不太成功
It wasn't a success the first time.
你在这干什么呢
What are you doing here?
理查告诉我 你们上次见面的时候
Ah, Richard told me that you mentioned me
你说起我了
at your last meeting.
有意思的是 你们第一次见面后
It's funny, 'cause he called me
他也给我打过电♥话♥ 问我的建议
after your first meeting, wanted my advice.
所以我猜 你是来告诉我
So I guess you're here to tell me
他不会答应我的要求了
he's not gonna give me a deal.
我是来告诉你 他准备退出此案了
I'm here to tell you he's recusing himself from the case.
他不想造成表面冲突
He didn't want the appearance of a conflict
以致于影响司法运作
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表