剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
We must have agreed to it in advance.
这一切都是你一手操办的
You set this whole thing up.
是杰西卡一手操办的
Jessica set this whole thing up.
但又有什么关系呢
But what's it matter?
只要受点轻罚就能脱罪
You really gonna put this on Ava
你还想让艾娃受罪吗
when you can get off with a slap on the wrist?
我还求你将愤怒搁置一旁
I asked you to put aside your anger.
我已经搁置一旁了 你说艾娃是你的亲人
I did. You said Ava was family.
家人的特点就在于 他们会轻而易举地
The thing about family is they make it easy
把你逼到一个绝境上
to put you in the position where you don't have a choice.
现在 你要签署这份协议
Now, you gonna sign the deal,
还是要我按之前的计划继续诉讼
or do I just pick up the trial right where we left off?
你这样做才对 爱德华
You're doing the right thing, Edward.
我们会考虑明天解约的条款
We'll worry about the terms of our dissolution tomorrow.
另外 爱德华
And, Edward...
看来我们得"离婚"了
we may be getting a divorce,
但我还是打算保留房♥子的所有权
but I fully intend on keeping ownership of the house.
谁能想到我们会就此结案呢
Who'd have thought we'd end up here?
我
I did.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你冒险用了克利福德·丹纳
You took a chance with Clifford Danner,
你自己也知道
and you know it.
那不是冒险
It wasn't a chance.
而是像男子汉一样行事
I played the man.
卡梅隆 你不只是常胜将军
And, Cameron, you're not only about winning.
还能将罪犯绳之于法
You're about putting guilty people away.
很高兴与你合作
Nice working with you.
一锤子买♥♥卖♥♥
One-time deal.
我猜你的意思是不想再找冠名合伙人了
I guess this means you're not looking for another name partner?
再见 卡梅隆
Good-bye, Cameron.
诺玛说你有东西要给我
Norma said you had something for me?
没错
I do.
他撤诉了 我赢了
He dropped it. I win.
是吗
Do you?
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
你为什么这么恨哈罗德
Why do you hate Harold so much?
-我不恨他 -不 你恨他
- I don't hate him. - Yeah, you do...
因为我觉得你对他比对任何人都刻薄
Because I've never seen you be as mean to anyone as you are to him.
瑞秋 我
Rachel, I--
别再叫我"瑞秋"了 他也是个人
Don't "Rachel" me. He's a human being.
你到底怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
我小时候上体操课时
When I was a kid in gym class...
我们得爬绳索
we had to climb the rope.
我每天都非常努力
Every day I tried really hard,
但每一天
And every day...
大家都会嘲笑我
everyone would laugh at me.
我这辈子真正擅长的
The one thing in my life that I've always been great at
就是训练助理律师
is training the associates...
除了哈罗德
except for Harold.
他是我的败笔
He's my failure.
我每次看到他 都感觉...
And every time I look at him, it...
回到了体操课一样
puts me right back in gym class.
路易
Louis...
哈罗德正在爬那根绳索
Harold's climbing that rope.
他快成功了
He's succeeding.
而且你获取这场胜利的方式
And the way you got this victory
就是剥夺了他的工作
was by going after his career.
相当于把他猛地往下拉了一把
And you're just yanking him right back down.
我们从没收到这个
We never got this.
接受他原来的提案 然后送回去
Send back his original offer marked "Accepted."
我以后不想再提到这个了
I never want this spoken of again.
你不想再提到什么了
You never want what spoken of again?
哈维 艾娃应该说什么
Harvey, what did Ava have to say?
她已经去机场了
She'd already left for the airport.
要是有人救了我的命 我会停下脚步说声谢谢的
Someone saves my life, I might stop to say thank you.
我们律所让她经历了这么多
You really blame her
你真的要为此责备她吗
after what this firm put her through?
既然你这么说
When you put it that way...
没关系 反正已经取得了大胜利
It doesn't matter. It was a huge win.
去庆祝吧
Go celebrate.
你的意思难道不是一起去庆祝
Don't you mean "Let's go celebrate"?
你真的想跟我一起庆祝
Am I really the person you wanna celebrate
这场重大谋杀审判的胜诉吗
this big murder trial victory with?
我不知道 看你说谁了
I don't know. It depends who you put out.
你何不去找瑞秋
Why don't you just ask Rachel?
一点也不好笑
That's not funny.
哈维
Harvey.
唐娜
Donna.
还好吗
How does it go?
挺好的
As well as it could.
哈维
Harvey.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚何不你坐车
Why don't you keep the car?
我今晚想散散步
I feel like walking tonight.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表