剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
拥有的公♥司♥
that Gianopolous owns in any way,
这些是石油♥行♥业的大企业
and these are the biggest companies in the oil industry.
根本没法把它们联♥系♥起来
There's no way to connect the dots.
那你是想一条路走到黑
Well, do you want to go down the same road
和我再战一场
and have another fight
还是尝试另辟蹊径呢
or do you want to try to figure out a way--
-我去 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
我们一直都想错了
We've been looking in the wrong place.
我去
Shit.
我去
Shit.
我勒个去
Shity shit.
我...去
Shit.
你也看出来了
You're into the wire?
-我去 -我去
- Shit. - Shit.
杰西卡
Jessica.
真巧啊 在多伦多还能碰到你
What a lovely coincidence running into you in Toronto.
这可不是什么巧合
This is not a coincidence.
好吧 但我仍旧希望碰到你是件好事
Well, I hope it's still going to be lovely.
我想让你明确地告诉哈维
I need you to make it perfectly clear to Harvey
他在海辛顿石油
that he has no say
收♥购♥一案中不再有发言权
in the Hessington Oil takeover battle.
我为什么要这么做呢
And why would I do that?
因为他正在犯一个巨大的错误
Because he's making a huge mistake
并且打着你的名义
and using your name to do it.
我没猜错的话
And let me guess,
你希望艾娃主动退出管理层
you'd like her to remove herself from management.
她可以主动退出
She can do it herself,
或者我来帮她退出
or I can do it for her.
但不管怎样 在官司打完之前
But either way she's got to go
她都得先离开
until this trial is over.
我恐怕不这么认为
I'm afraid I don't see it that way.
那你错了
Well, you're wrong.
你越界了
And you're overstepping.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果我们不出手介入的话
She stands to lose control of this company permanently
她会永远失去她的公♥司♥的
if we don't do something.
那就做点什么
Then do something.
我在做 但你却对我束手束脚
I'm trying, but you're cutting off my legs
只因为你与她父亲的交情
because of a bond you had with her father.
不 因为我把情义看得比钱重
No, because I value relationships over money.
我更在乎我们合并的协议
Well, I value the terms of our merger.
海辛顿石油是你最大的卖♥♥点之一
And Hessington Oil was one of your biggest selling points.
哈维·斯佩克特也是你的卖♥♥点
And Harvey Specter one of yours.
我不会眼睁睁地看着这场官司打输
I'm not going to stand for losing this takeover.
那就别光看不做 但是艾娃绝不能离开
Then don't. But Ava isn't going anywhere.
还有一点
One more thing.
与其花公♥司♥的钱
Instead of spending firm money to fly
飞到别的国家来质疑我的判断
to another country to question my judgment,
不如先打个电♥话♥给我
feel free to call first.
我很乐意在电♥话♥里给你同样的答复
I'll be happy to give you the same answer over the phone.
这主意太棒了
This is brilliant.
我们找到联♥系♥了
We've got the connection.
现在只需要想办法阻止就行了
We just need to figure out how to stop it.
我已经想到了
I already have.
做得好 卡特里娜 你挖到好东西了
This is great work, Katrina. You struck oil.
这其实是迈克的注意
It was actually Mike's idea.
你为什么要归功于他
Why do you want to give him credit?
因为如果我不说 你不会听我
Because if I don't, you won't listen
要你带着他一起去
when I say you should take him with you.
我谁也不带着
I'm not taking anyone with me.
这是你让他看到你
It's an opportunity for him to see you
把一个传奇人物打得落花流水的好机会
beat the shit out of a living legend.
托尼·扬诺普洛斯被打得落花流水
Tony Gianopolous gets blown out of the water,
迈克被我折服
and Mike gets blown away.
杰西卡全看在眼里
And Jessica hears about it all.
我会向哈维提议的
I'm gonna suggest this to Harvey.
就说这是你的主意好了
Feel free to tell him it was all your idea.
你别介意
Don't mind if I do.
说曹操曹操到
Oh, perfect timing.
哈维 我正好有事找你
Harvey, I was just gonna run something by you.
我没时间 路易
I don't have time, Louis.
我手头上有个凶杀案
I'm working on a murder case.
我只是路过通知你
I just dropped by to inform you
迈克要和你一起去找扬诺普洛斯
Mike's coming with you to see Gianopolous.
做梦吧他
Like hell he is.
-什么 -我谁也不带着
- Excuse me? - I'm not taking anyone.
-路易 -别发号♥施令
- Louis-- - And don't Louis me.
这是我的案子 从我拿到这案子开始
This is my case, and you've been sticking your nose in it
-你一直在插手搅合 -插手搅合
- ever since I got it. - Sticking my nose in?
你能拿这案子
You only have this case
全都是因为我够慷慨把它给你
'cause I was kind enough to give it to you.
你把这个案子给我
You only gave it to me
是因为你没发现你得为
because you hadn't realized that you were responsible for
让对艾娃的指控从贿赂变成谋杀负责
turning Ava's bribery charges into murder charges.
你不用再管这个案子了
You're off this case.
尽管这么做 打电♥话♥给艾娃
Go ahead. Call Ava.
告诉她你把注意力从她的谋杀官司
Tell her that you're diverting your attention
转移到解决这件事上来了
from her murder trial to work on this.
是吧 你不想这么做
Yup. Didn't think so.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office
我要准备开会了
because I got a meeting to prepare for.
他刚刚怎么了
What just happened to him?
-他被"利"击了 -显而易见
- He got "Litt" up. - Damn straight.
你看见这个了吗
Have you seen this?
这是今天《华尔街日报》上的文章
It's an article in today Wall Street Journal
把我写得像贪婪的企业家
painting me as the picture of corporate greed.
我之前就告诉过你了 假如你开口了
As I told you before, if you speak out--
我就有机会拯救我的公♥司♥了
I have the chance to save my company.
路易·利特正在想办法解决这事
Louis litt is doing that right now.
这不是重点
That is not the point.
这就是重点
That is the point.
我们还是可以拯救你的公♥司♥
We can still save your company,
而你也不用危及你的谋杀官司
and you won't have to hurt yourself at your murder trial.
不 重点是我想在我的谋杀庭审上发言
No, the point is I want to speak at my murder trial.
这样很不明智
That's not wise.
你在这些年里参加过几次谋杀庭审
And how many murder trials have you conducted in your many years?
艾娃
Ava.
保持沉默是毁灭性的
Silence is damning.
看看这篇文章 我已经被认为有罪了
Look at this article. I'm already guilty.
如果你上证人席
If you take this stand,
卡梅隆·丹尼斯会把你撕成碎片的
Cameron Dennis is gonna rip you to shreds.
我不是来征求意见的
This is not up for discussion.
我要在庭审上发言
I will have my say.
那我会让你看看自己会落到哪般田地
Then I'm gonna show you what you're in for.
如果你不准备这样做 就太不称职了
Well, you wouldn't be doing your job if you didn't.
请坐 利特先生
Have a seat, Mr. Litt.
我等下就过去
I'll be with you in a minute.
你等下就过来
You'll be with me?
是的 就像我刚刚说的 等一下就好
Yes. As I said. In a minute.
你知道我本应问问你是谁
Well, you know, I'd ask you who you are,
但事实是
but the truth is
我 我他妈不在乎
I, uh...I don't really give a shit.
托尼·扬诺普洛斯到底在哪
Where the hell's Tony Gianopolous?
扬诺普洛斯先生在楼上
Mr. Gianopolous is upstairs.
要想上楼 你得穿过那些门
To get upstairs, you have to get through those doors.
要想穿过那些门 你得经过我同意
And to get through those doors you have to get through me.
而我不会让你过去的
And you're not getting through me.
说不定我有钥匙
Well, perhaps I have the key.
这是我们一个分公♥司♥的资产负债表
This is the balance sheet from one of our subsidiaries.
这什么用也没有
This is nothing.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表