剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
Previously on Suits.
明天你名字就将挂在墙上
It's going up on the wall tomorrow.
这是你拉我到你一边的手段
This is your way of getting me on your side.
我是希望我们在同一边
I want us to be on the same side.
我证明艾娃·海辛顿无罪
I get ava hessington acquitted.
达比支持我当经营合伙人
Darby backs me for managing partner.
我是来告诉你我不想接受
I'm here to tell you I don't want it anymore.
你赶快从我眼前消失
Get out of my sight.
你给我听清楚了
Let me spell it out for you, okay?
不准背着我做我的案子
You don't work my case without me.
既然你对这句话理解有困难
And since you seem to be having trouble
你完全不准碰我的案子
understanding that, you don't work my case at all.
你和史蒂芬
You and Stephen.
让我很闹心
It bothers me.
我都不知道原来你也喜欢猫
I didn't know you were a cat man.
我有脑子吗
Do I have brains in my head?
我有心吗
Do I have a heart in my chest?
-这只漂亮的小生命是... -米卡度
- Who is this stunning creature? - Mikado.
香港办公室方面紧急召我
The Hong Kong office urgently requires me
过去几周时间
for a few weeks.
那里肯定会有猫咪专属的奢华酒店
I'm sure there is a suitable luxury feline hotel.
-别逗了 -那你答应了
- Don't play games, okay? - So you'll do it?
没有 才怪 猫咪呢
n-yes. Can I have her?
你想要什么 史蒂芬
What do you want, Stephen?
我听说卡梅隆找到了一个目击者
I hear Cameron got a witness.
是 你想怎样
He did. What do you want?
我只是来看看 有没有什么
I'm just checking to see if there's anything
我能帮忙的
I can do to help.
-没有 -不可能
- there isn't. - no way.
你昨天没拿下马里加
If you didn't have Mariga yesterday,
今天也没有
you don't have him today.
你怎么不问问你们的朋友史蒂芬·亨特利
Why don't you ask your friend Stephen Huntley?
就是他帮我找上马里加的
He's the one that led me right to him.
你也许是个完美的男人
You know, you might just be the perfect man.
你现在才知道吗
You're just coming to realize that now?
唐娜
Donna.
我要和史蒂芬单独谈一下
I need a minute alone with Stephen.
就谈一下 还是我该打车走了
Is it just a minute? Or do I need to get a cab?
不用多久的 不过走不走看你了
It won't take long. But the rest is up to you.
你不是来跟我们一起吃甜点的吧
Well, I'm guessing you're not here to join us for dessert.
你给马加里上校打电♥话♥了
You called Colonel Mariga.
没错
Yeah. I called him.
我打给他询问卡梅隆·丹尼斯开了什么条件
Called him to find out what Cameron Dennis had offered him
并且说明他能得到更多
and to suggest that he could do better.
你是说你提出贿赂他
You mean you called him to offer him a bribe.
无所谓了
Doesn't matter.
丹尼斯在唬人
Dennis was bluffing.
他根本就没找到马加里上校
He never had him in the first place.
一开始是没有 但现在找到了
He didn't but he does now
多亏了你
because of you.
你是说他追踪了我的电♥话♥
You're saying he traced my call?
没错
You're damn right I am.
你生我气了
And you're angry with me?
你本该捍卫艾娃的
You're supposed to be looking out for Ava.
如果我不知情 肯定以为
If I didn't know any better, I'd think
你是卡梅隆·丹尼斯的人
that you were working for Cameron Dennis.
而且 那人躲起来了
And by the way, the man is in hiding.
连他的祖国都找不到他 你怎么找到的
His own country can't find him. How the hell did you?
用你也会用的方法
Same way you would.
你在这里人面广
You know people here.
我全世界人面都广
I know people everywhere.
给这些人打电♥话♥只会害死我们
Well, calling those people just screwed us.
哈维 我找他们是因为你什么都不做
I called them, Harvey, because you were doing nothing.
那是因为他手头什么都没有
I was doing nothing because he had nothing.
这样他就不能把录像带作为证据
And then I had the tape thrown out
会更加穷途末路
and he had less than nothing.
他抛出了一个骗局 你就一脚踩了进去
Then he threw a Hail Mary and you just caught it.
如果他是追踪了我的电♥话♥才找到了马加里
If he found Mariga by tapping my phones,
法官会把他踢出局的
the judge will throw him out.
你觉得我们能证明
You think we're gonna be able to prove
他追踪了你的电♥话♥吗
that that's how he found him?
你是要继续冲我喊
You wanna carry on yelling at me?
还是扭转局势
Or should we fix this?
我受够你那套
You know, I have had about enough
狗屁扭转局势了
of your fixer crap, okay?
你屁都没扭转 成事不足败事有余
You didn't fix shit. You broke it wide open.
那你来这里干什么
Then what the hell are you doing here?
我来这里告诉你 你要还来插手
I'm here to tell you that if I hear your name
我的案子
around my case again,
我就把你揍个屁滚尿流
I am gonna beat the shit outta you.
你说要把他揍个屁滚尿流
You told him you were gonna beat the shit out of him?
是的 这也是我最后一次
Yeah, and that's the last time
跟他说话了
I'm gonna tell him anything.
怎么
What?
你觉得我不会打他
You think I wouldn't do it?
不 我不确定你打得过他
No, I'm not sure you could do it.
他能用什么揍我 宽领带吗
What's he going to hit me with, his ascot?
哈维 那家伙是打英式橄榄球的
Harvey, the man plays rugby.
那可不是开玩笑的
That's no joke.
你怎么知道的
How do you even know that?
在达比国际的网页上写着呢
It's on the Darby International website.
看来我给你的活还不够多
I don't give you enough work.
我现在就改正这一点
And I'm gonna change that right now.
卡梅隆没有禁止我们接触马加里
Cameron's not denying us access to Mariga,
也就是说他现在唯卡梅隆是从
which means he's gonna sing any song Cameron wants
来避免死刑
to avoid a firing squad--
所以我要尽可能搜集资料
So I need to find anything I can
击溃马加里
to take Mariga apart.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
让我来告诉你
I'll tell you what it is.
这是卡梅隆·丹尼斯的目击证人名单
It's a witness list from Cameron Dennis
马加里上校就在里面
with Colonel Mariga on it.
他允许我方接触证人
And he's giving us access,
这说明他不是在唬人
which means he's not bluffing.
我知道
I know.
你说他没找到马加里上校
You told me he didn't have him.
是没有
He didn't.
那现在怎么又找到了
Then how the hell did he get him?
是史蒂芬 他想扭转局势
Stephen. He was trying to fix it.
你是说你让史蒂芬·亨特利
Are you telling me you let Stephen Huntley
带卡梅隆找到了主要目击证人吗
lead Cameron directly to the star witness?
我屁都没让史蒂芬干
I didn't let Stephen do shit.
-他自己搞的 -他是你的人
- He did it on his own. - He's your guy.
-你跟他结盟了 -我没有
- You aligned with him. - I did not.
他是爱德华·达比的人
Okay, he's Edward Darby's guy.
你跟达比有协议
You made a deal with Darby.
他就是你的人了
That makes him your guy.
你真要现在扯这些吗
You really wanna do this right now?
你是说他不知情吗
Are you telling me he doesn't know?
你知道我知情
You know I know.
我和你曾有过类似的对话
You and I had this conversation once.
你知道我忠于谁
And you know where my loyalties lie.
至于你的问题 史蒂芬在这里
And as for your point, Stephen is only here at all
全是因为你当初和达比签了协议
because you made a deal with Darby in the first place.
我说过 我不想遵守协议了
And I told you, I don't want mine anymore.
这么说现在还是我管事
Then I guess I'm still in charge.
既然我也被扯进了这个案子
And since I've now been drafted onto this case,
谁都不能跟爱德华·达比
no one tells Edward Darby
和史蒂芬·亨特利说任何事
or Stephen Huntley a goddamn thing.
这屋里有人对此有问题吗
Does anyone in this room have a problem with that?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表