剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Foreman versus Heart Med-- I want it.
你不是该说"早啊 哈维"
"Good morning, Harvey.
-"有什么吩咐吗" -我是认真的
- What can I do for you today?" - I'm serious.
他们想促成和解
They're pushing for a settlement
因为他们知道我们的客户付得起和解金
because they know our client can afford it.
我知道
I know they are.
你文件都没看过怎么知道
You haven't even looked at the file.
律所大门上挂着我的名字呢
My name is on the door.
你以为我不知道我们有什么案子吗
You think I don't know our cases?
那为什么要同意和解
So why are we settling?
因为虽然这个案子我们有利可图
Because regardless of the merits of this case,
但是不值得我们去花那个时间
it's not worth our time.
哈维 听我说
Harvey, listen--
心脏医药自己的律师来促成和解
Heart Med's in-house lawyer negotiated this
是因为公♥关♥做不好的代价不止是付和解金
because the bad PR costs them more than the settlement.
我们要让对方撤诉才真的物有所值
We'd have to get the thing dismissed to make it worth it,
但是这是不可能的
and that's not gonna happen.
对方律师是尼克·里纳尔迪
The lawyer is Nick Rinaldi.
-尼克·里纳尔迪是谁 -你不记得了吗
- Who the hell is Nick Rinaldi? - You don't remember?
我当时还是个11岁的小孩子 孤独无助
I was 11 years old, a little boy, powerless.
眼睁睁地看着他把我父母的生命定为几个美元
I watched him boil my parents' lives down to a few dollars.
好
Yes.
我不会再让那个混♥蛋♥从我们这里拿走一分钱了
I'm not gonna let that piece of shit get a penny from us.
我答应你了
I said yes.
谢谢 哈维
Thanks, Harvey.
你想谢我的话
You want to thank me,
就去好好给那个家伙点颜色看看吧
why don't you go beat the shit out of this guy?
星期一 下午两点二十分
Monday, 2:20 p.m.
这件事我一直想不明白
This conundrum is burning a hole in my brain.
再想想
Think.
逻辑地去想
Logically.
希拉做事专业 一丝不苟
I mean, Sheila is professional and meticulous
而且床技惊人
and wonderfully anal,
如果她说她的秘密小屋里
and if she says that nothing gets misplaced
一切准确的话 那我相信她
in her inner sanctum, then I believe her,
也就是说只能是国♥家♥安♥全♥行动了
which leaves the national security option.
难道迈克·罗斯是中情局的
Is Mike Ross CIA?
别逗了
Please.
那还不如说埃斯特是克格勃更靠谱
There's a better chance that Esther's in the KGB.
我可以直接去问希拉
I mean, I can ask Sheila,
如果我不想好好对待自己的蛋蛋了的话...
if I'm no longer fond of my testicles, which--
等等 消失的蛋蛋 消失的文件
Wait a second, missing testicles, missing file.
如果本来就不存在就谈不上消失了
It can't be missing if it doesn't exist.
苍天呐
Holy shit.
要是迈克·罗斯根本没念过哈佛呢
What if Mike Ross never went to Harvard at all?
要是他只上过一个三流法学院呢
What if he just went to some crappy third-tier law school,
比如福特汉姆或者亚利桑那州立法学院
like Fordham or Arizona State?
你好 老兄
"Yeah, hey, bro.
不 派对上见吧
"Yeah, no, I'll see you at the party.
我不去复习司法考试了
"I'm not going to study for the bar.
说得对 还是兄弟靠得住
"Damn straight, that's right, bros before hos.
谁说不是呢 行了 够了
Oh, yeah, you know--" All right, that's enough.
他这是一颗老鼠屎坏了我们一锅粥啊
He's been peeing directly into our pristine pool of eliteness.
他真是... 糟了 快没电了
He's been--oh, shoot, it's blinking out.
诺玛 我马上就说完了
Norma, really quickly,
你一定要再坚持一会儿...
I need you to get a pack of rechargeable --
该死 没电了
Shit, it's out.
那我只是在自言自语罢了
So I guess I'm just talking to myself.
哈维说服我了 我们谈谈吧
Harvey convinced me, so let's get to it.
-我想要安置费 -没问题
- I want a relocation fee. - Done.
还要10%的签约奖金
And a 10% increase on my signing bonus.
7%
7%.
你给了哈维10%啊
You gave Harvey 10%.
你觉得你跟哈维一样值钱吗
Do you think you're worth as much as Harvey?
我没他那么讨人厌
I'm less of a pain in the ass.
那就10%
10% it is.
没人一开口就这么高价码的
Now, no one ever opens with the big stuff,
所以你告诉我你真正的目的吧
so why don't you tell me what you're really after?
你明知故问
You know what I'm after.
这家律所的名字是皮尔逊-斯佩克特
The name of the firm is Pearson Specter.
虽然以前改过很多次 但是不会再改了
It's changed too many times, and it's not going to change again.
永远都不会吗
Never?
我从来不说永远
I never say never.
-正合我意 -当然了
- That's all I'm looking for. - Of course.
毕竟谁也说不准几年后会是什么样子
After all, who knows where any of us will be in a few years?
你 我 哈维
You, me, Harvey.
我们刚才是不是转移话题了
I think we just changed the subject.
确实如此
We did.
现在我就告诉你我真正的目的
Now it's time for me to tell you what I'm really after.
你想知道我对哈维有多忠心
You want to know how committed I am to Harvey.
我想知道你对我有多忠心
I want to know how committed you are to me.
-你有多认真 -认真什么
- How serious are you? - About what?
我
Me.
我们不是说过了吗
We had this conversation.
我们开始说的时候
We had this conversation
我还不用花费五十万美金呢
before it was going to cost me $500,000.
杰西卡让你提前支付入股款吗
Jessica's making you pay the buy-in up front?
-对 -该死
- Yep. - Shit.
那你怎么说的
What did you say?
我说我不想交
Well, I said I don't want to have to pay
哈维·斯佩克特女友附加税
a Harvey-Specter-girlfriend tax.
这可不是税
You're not exactly paying a tax.
你只是提前入股而已
You're just buying in early.
哈维 公♥司♥设有六个月试用期
Harvey, there's a reason that firms are designed to have
是有原因的
a six-month trial period.
是为了看你是否适合这个公♥司♥
Yeah, to see if it's going to work out.
-没错 -你认为不适合
- Exactly. - Which you don't think it will.
我的意思是我得知道
I'm saying that I need to know
"我希望我的生命中有你"到底意味着什么
what "I want you in my life" really means.
你心知肚明
You know what it means.
意味着我想跟你在一起
It means I want to have a relationship.
但我还没准备好向你求婚
But it doesn't mean that I'm ready to give you a ring.
你以为我准备好跟你结婚了吗
You think I'm ready for a ring from you?
那你都准备什么了
Then what are you ready for?
我准备好了要是不行的话
I'm ready for it not to cost me a $1/2 million
不用花我五十万的方法
if it doesn't work out.
你是说要是不行 你就会离开吗
So if it doesn't, are you saying you're going to leave?
你希望我留下吗
Would you want me to stay?
我都想象不到你怎么能跟我分手
I don't even know what you're gonna do to break us up.
哈维 我是认真的 我...
Harvey, I'm not kidding. I'm...
我害怕
I'm scared.
芝加哥瑞生律师事务所
You know, I just got an offer
刚刚向我提出了邀请
from Latham & Watkins in Chicago,
我不想去 但...
And I don't want to take it, but...
我得知道你是认真的
I need to know that you're serious about this.
斯科特 我是认真的
Scottie, I am.
说得容易 又没人让你拿五十万美元
Yeah, but nobody's asking you to put up $1/2 million.
或许我们可以做到
Maybe we can make it
让你不用掏钱
so nobody's asking you to do that either.
里纳尔迪
Rinaldi.
还记得我吗
You remember me?
詹姆斯·罗斯和妮娜·罗斯
James and Nina Ross.
不错
That's good.
你终于知道我父母的名字了
Finally know my parents' names.
但你可能不知道 我是个律师了
What you maybe don't know is that I'm a lawyer,
在皮尔逊-斯佩克特工作
I work for Pearson Specter,
福尔曼案我们不会和解
and we're not going to be settling this Foreman suit.
我们已经谈好了
We had an agreement.
或许吧 但是
Yeah, maybe, but instead,
我们要填这个了
we're gonna be filing this.
案子不可能被撤销
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表