剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
哈维
Harvey...
我认识的你或许会斗争至死
The man that I knew may have fought to the death,
但他从来都是正直守信的
but he always operated in good faith.
我说过了 在你老板的所作所为之下
I told you, I am not bound by good faith on this deal
这个案子里我不讲信用
after what your boss did.
这不只关乎爱德华的公♥司♥
It's not just Edward's firm.
那还和什么有关系呢
What does that have to do with it?
还和什么有关系
What does that have to do with it?
你为了让自己能多分一杯羹
You shrunk the whole pie for the sole purpose
牺牲了大局
of getting a bigger piece for yourself,
害了爱德华的同时也拖我下了水
and it screwed me, along with Edward.
你想怎么样 斯科特
What do you want, Scottie?
我希望你把福尔松食品公♥司♥的支付费用
I want you to exclude the Folsom Foods payments
从清偿审核中剔除
from the settlement calculations.
我为什么要这么做呢
And why would I do that?
因为我需要你这么做
Because I need you to.
恐怕这理由不够充分
I'm afraid that's not enough.
你之前找到我
You, uh-- you came to me.
在你把我送回伦敦之后
You needed help with Ava Hessington
你希望我在艾娃·海辛顿案子上帮你
after you sent me back to London.
你说 你对我来说很重要
You said that I mean something to you,
你说 一直都是
that I'll--I'll always mean something to you.
-这些都是骗人的吗 -当然不是
- Was that bullshit or not? - It wasn't bullshit,
如果你私底下遇上麻烦的话
and if you're in trouble personally--
我是遇上麻烦了 你自己说过的
I am in trouble personally. You said so yourself.
我们的后院着了火 而我的任务就是扑灭它
Our house is on fire, and it's my job to put it out.
如果你执意击败我
If you crush me...
我就一无所有了
I'll have nothing.
这不是私底下 这是工作上的
That's not personal. That's business.
行 那我们就谈工作
Okay, let's talk business.
你靠着别人欠你的情成就了现在的事业
You made a career out of putting IOUs in the bank.
现在做一遍同样的事情
Do the same thing right now.
让我欠你的情
Put an IOU in with me.
那之后我又怎么防止你再来整我呢
And what's to stop you from still trying to screw me after that?
我保证 绝对不会
My word that I won't.
他提出让你和他同居
He asked you to move in together?
-我知道这是... -有点快
- I know. It's... - Quick?
我是想说这的确是向前迈了一大步
I was going to say that it's a...a big step.
其实并没有很快了
Because it's not really that quick.
我们认识彼此挺久了
We've known each other for a while.
是 但你们才开始约会啊
Yes, but you only just started dating.
言下之意你是不同意咯
So I guess that means you're against it.
瑞秋 我并不是反对
Rachel, I'm not against it.
你告诉我你爱他
You told me that you love him,
我为你高兴极了
and I couldn't be happier for you.
但你现在还有好多事情要应付
But you got a lot going on right now.
你都不知道你要去哪儿上法学院
You don't even know where you're gonna go to law school.
我只是想说
I'm just saying
或许你不想这么草率
maybe you don't want to rush into this so quickly.
草率什么
Rush into what?
迈克要我和他同居
Well, Mike asked me to move in with him.
和他同居
Move in with him?
该死的 他到时候该会怎么对我啊
Shit, what's he gonna do to me then?
-你在说什么呢 -你没听说吗
- What are you talking about? - You didn't hear?
他来我高尔夫课上找我
He came to me on the golf course.
请求你的同意吗
To ask for permission?
不 他什么都没求我
No, he didn't ask for shit.
是我乖乖交给他的 这孩子有点胆识
I got to hand it to him. The boy's got some balls.
-什么 -他收拾了我一顿
- What? - he kicked my ass.
甚至都没给我留一点...
Didn't even have the courtesy to give me a--
-罗伯特 -得了吧
- Robert! - Oh, come on.
她迟早要当律师 还有更糟的话呢
She's gonna be a lawyer. Gonna hear a lot worse.
爸 你在说什么 什么事
Dad, what are you talking about--what happened?
他要福尔松提早清偿余款
He wanted an advance on the Folsom settlement.
他通过胁迫我来达到目的
And he put the screws to me to get it.
他威胁你什么了
He put the screws to you how?
瑞秋 真是意外
Rachel. This is a surprise.
-你不是说... -裹着床单的苔丝
- What happened to-- - Tess in a bedsheet?
现在已经被你耍手段操纵我爸的景象代替了
It was replaced by the image of you manipulating my dad.
我没有操纵你父亲
Okay, I did not manipulate your dad.
那你倒是说该怎么形容
How exactly would you describe it?
我不是去操纵他的 好吗
I didn't go there to manipulate him, all right?
他要做一个将会影响
He--he was about to make a decision
他 我们 以及他的客户的决定
that was going to affect him, us, and his client,
我只是把它摆在他面前罢了
and I just pointed that out to him.
当你发现它不起作用的时候
And then when that didn't work,
你说我不会同意
you pointed out that I wouldn't approve.
他当时是在欺负我
He was bullying me.
所以你就利用我倒打一耙
So you used me to bully him back.
我得知这事的时候正在和我妈
I was talking to my mom about moving in with you
讨论和你同居的事情
when I found out about this.
好吧 瑞秋
Okay, Rachel...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, all right?
我们现在就给他打电♥话♥ 我给他道歉
Let me call him right now. I'll apologize to him--
他
Him?
-他太喜欢你这样了 -真的吗
- He loved it! - He did?
他觉得你有胆识
Yeah, he thought you had balls.
-那还有什么问题 -你听我说话了吗
- So then what's the problem? - Are you not listening to me?
正在考虑是否要和你同居的是我
I was thinking about moving in with you,
之后是我发现你找我爸
and then I find out that you go to my dad--
等等 你是说这改变了一切吗
Wait, wait, wait. Are-- are you saying this changes everything?
-这很复杂 -有什么复杂的
- It's complicated. - What's complicated about it?
行了当我没说 我不想和你现在吵这个
Forget--I don't even want to get into this with you right now!
瑞秋 如果你不想和我住
Rachel, if you don't want to live with me,
你为什么不直截了当告诉我呢
why don't you just tell me you don't want to live with me?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
那你愿意吗
Well, do you?
你说过给我一段时间考虑
You said I could have some time, so...
我还需要些时间
I just need some time.
在总收益这项里
You excluded the Folsom Foods payment
你没算福尔松食品公♥司♥
from the revenue totals on this.
那只是个草稿 我没给任何人看过
It's a draft document. I haven't showed it to anyone.
只想让你先看看
I just wanted to run it by you.
出于什么原因会让你
Well, what reason could you possibly have
想要这么做呢
for wanting to do it at all?
因为斯科特来拜托我
Because Scottie came to me and asked,
我觉得是个好交易
and I think it's good business.
你眼里的好交易
Well, your idea of good business
跟我眼里的可不太一样
is different from mine,
我们已经少拿了福尔松公♥司♥的钱
because we already took less money from Folsom Foods,
现在你又想让我们少拿达比的钱
and now you want us to take less money from Darby.
杰西卡 要是把他惹毛了
Jessica, if we screw him over,
他会报复的
he's gonna come back at us.
也许明天不会
It might not be tomorrow.
六个月之内不会
It might not be six months from now,
但他总会找到机会的
but he's gonna find a way.
-你是想说她会找机会 -就是这个意思
- You mean she'll find a way. - That's exactly what I mean.
也许她会
And maybe she will.
但我从前可没见你当过逃兵
But I've never known you to run from a fight before.
从前我的名字也没挂在大门上
My name was never on the door before.
你自已也说过
You said it yourself.
身在其位 就要换个角度看问题
I have to think differently now that I'm in this position.
我的确说过
I did say that.
这可不会是唯一的战斗
And it's not just gonna be one fight.
这好比哈特菲尔德和麦科伊的恩怨重演
It's gonna be the Hatfields and the McCoys all over again.
你确定这与你和她的往事无关吗
Are you sure this isn't really about your history with her?
-如果有关呢 -她可能是在耍我们
- What if it is? - She could just be playing us.
也许吧 但 我相信她
She could, but... I trust her.
杰西卡 往事该翻篇了
Jessica, it's time to turn the page.
我可不想翻篇
Well, I don't want to turn the page.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表