剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
他要我们俩把所有东西校对一遍
he assigned you and I to proof everything.
你溜走了
You blew it off.
而你帮我掩护
And you covered for me.
你把我们两人份的都做了 然后交了
You did your half and mine, then turned it in.
他当场就会炒了你的
He would've fired you on the spot.
没错 但我好好的
Exactly, and I'm here
因为你没有出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
Because you didn't sell out a friend then,
但你就要出♥卖♥♥♥了
but you're about to now.
-迈克吗 -我
- Mike. - Me.
你是朋友
Friend?
路易 可能我永远不会说出口
Louis, I may not ever say it,
但那并不代表我们不是朋友
but that's not because we aren't.
我们是朋友 你知道的
We are. You know it.
我知道
I know it.
我只是不爱说出来
I just don't like to say it.
上回我问你 你还说 别逼我
Last time I asked you, you said, "Don't push it."
你知道我的意思是答应了
You knew I meant yes.
我知道
I did.
-所以是迈克告诉你的 -是的
- So Mike told you. - He did.
你怎么说的
What'd you say?
那无所谓
Doesn't matter.
我的底线是 我会原谅他
Bottom line is I forgave him because I don't care
我才不关心那些破纸上说什么呢
what some stupid piece of paper says.
而我也希望你能原谅他
And I want you to forgive him too.
哈维 我原谅他了
Oh, Harvey, I did forgive him.
我只是没法为他掩饰
I just can't cover it up for him.
你就为我向哈德曼打了掩护
You covered it up with Hardman for me.
那个周末你的所为
What you did that weekend
和他对吉拉德教授做的不一样
is not the same as what he did to Professor Gerard.
相同之处就是吉拉德教授和哈德曼一样
What's the same is Hardman wouldn't have let it go,
不会就这么算了
and Gerard won't let it go.
你让迈克坦白真♥相♥
You make Mike confess,
无异于将他的人生彻底毁掉
you might as well throw his life down the toilet.
哈维 他背叛的不仅是我们
Harvey, he didn't just betray us.
-他这是违法 -是的
- He betrayed the law. - He did.
-这是不对的 -对啊
- That's not right. - It isn't.
但是原谅是无关对错的
But forgiveness isn't about right and wrong.
路易 我知道你尊重法条
Louis, I know you value the letter of the law,
但法条包含的精神呢
but what about its spirit?
因为迈克的身上
Because Mike embodies
比我们俩都更体现法律的精神
that spirit more than either one of us.
你说过我们是朋友
You said we're friends.
朋友是永远不会要求我这样做的
A friend would not ask me to do this.
是不会 路易
No, Louis.
作为朋友 如果你不这样做 我也不会怪罪你
A friend just won't hold it against you if you don't.
上帝助你 你能发誓你说的是真话
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
句句属实 无半句假话吗
and nothing but the truth, so help you god?
我发誓
I do.
但在我们开始之前 我要先声明一下
But before we start, I'd like to make a statement.
我来这里说出真♥相♥
I am here to tell the truth,
但我希望你们明白
but what I want you to understand
真♥相♥也是主观的
is that truth is subjective.
真♥相♥就是真♥相♥
The truth is the truth.
不 法律就是法律
No. The law is the law.
我们可以定义合法的边界在哪里
We can define where a legal line is.
我说的是真♥相♥
I'm talking about the truth.
但真♥相♥却复杂得多
The truth is much more complicated.
根据法律条文的字面义
By the letter of the law,
奎汀·桑兹也许不一定具有相应行为能力
Quentin Sainz may or may not have been competent.
我没法儿说这些百分百是真的
I can't say what's true with 100% certainty.
路易·利特
法学博士
我不知道
I just don't know.
但我能确定的是
But what I can say with certainty
奎汀·桑兹信任我 把他最重要的利益
is that Quentin knew what he was doing
交由我处置时 他是理智的
when he trusted me to look after his best interests.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为我了解他
Because I knew him.
因为有的人身上不具备有
Just because someone can't check off everything
某些清单列出的一切要求 并不意味着
on the list that's required to be competent doesn't mean
他们做什么都比我们这些人差劲
they aren't better at whatever they do than the rest of us.
奎汀·桑兹是个天才
And Quentin Sainz was an amazing man
拥有天才的头脑
with an amazing mind.
如果他现在在这里
And if he were here right now,
比起听其他人说
I'd still listen to him on any subject
我更想听他说任何事情
sooner than I'd listen to anybody else.
非常感人
That's all very touching,
但我们不是来谈真♥相♥的
but we're not here to talk about the truth.
我们是来处理法条的
We're here to deal with the letter of the law.
根据法律条文
Have you never met someone who by the letter of the law
有人无法做他们想做的事
shouldn't be able to do what they do,
-但他们克服了困难 -法官大人
- who beat the odds? - Your honor--
我们谈的是一个人的一生
We are talking about a man's life.
我们谈的是他的遗产
We are talking about his legacy.
我不认为那些事情不如
And I dispute that those things are less important
法条更重要
than the letter of the law.
法官大人 今天应该怎么做已经非常清楚了
Your honor, what has to happen today is very clear.
您必须消除这桩不公之事
You have to undo this injustice.
是的 重点就是公平
Yes. This is about justice.
但问题不在于奎汀·桑兹委托我作遗嘱执行人时
But the issue isn't whether Quentin Sainz was competent
是否具有行为能力 而在于
when he made me executor, but rather,
如果他具有行为能力 这是不是他的意愿
would it have been his intent to do so if he were.
这个男人一生都扑在一项事业上
This man dedicated his life to one thing,
关于他如何保护那项事业的详细情况
and the circumstances surrounding how he decided
不是问题所在
to protect that thing is not the question.
这是法律问题 皮尔森女士
It's a question of law, Ms. Pearson.
不 这是关于做正确决定的问题
No, it is a question of doing what is right.
路易
Louis.
你来这里做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
-我 -我告诉你要在午餐前
- I-- - I told you I needed
搞定卡瑞尔的归档文件 但你没搞定
the Carell filings by lunch-- you didn't get that done,
所以现在你不能来听这门课
so now you don't get to listen to this lecture.
你不能来听我们关于法律职业道德的巅峰对话
You do not get to listen to this titan talk about legal ethics.
你让我觉得很恶心
You know something, you make me sick.
快帮我个忙 向他道歉
So do me a quick favor and tell him you're sorry
然后赶紧滚开
and get the hell out of here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我接受你的道歉
I accept your apology,
但我没什么委屈的
but I'm not the aggrieved one here.
路易才委屈
Louis is.
路易
Louis...
-我很抱歉 -行了
- I'm sorry. - Yeah.
他不是我的人 走吧
It's not my pony. Come on.
驳回关于撤除杰西卡·皮尔逊作为遗嘱执行人的动议
Motion to remove Jessica Pearson as executor denied.
你说得对
Well, you were right.
奎汀·桑兹心中有数的
Quentin did know what he was doing.
我知道到最后
I know how hard it must have been...
有多艰难
at the end.
我很庆幸奎汀拥有你
I'm glad Quentin had you.
我也很庆幸他拥有你
I'm glad he had you too.
他手下留情了
He let it go.
我听说都搞定了
I heard it all worked out.
毫无疑问啊
Never a doubt.
我为你准备了个礼物
I've got a present for you.
蒂芙尼
Tiffany.
"D.J.S"
"D.J.S."
这是为斯科特准备的礼物
This is a present for Scottie.
也就是为你准备的礼物
Which makes it a present for you.
-把这个放进她的办公室吧 -太好了
- Let's put this in her office. - Great.
跟你那瓶特别贵的威士忌放在一起吧
We can put it next to your overpriced bottle of scotch.
真是个很棒的礼物啊
So it was a great gift.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表