剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
Neither.
我去还个债
I have to go repay a debt.
一切办妥以后 我就汇款过去
So once this is all taken care of, I wire the money.
我保证卡梅隆的证人不会出庭作证
And Cameron's witnesses never take the stand.
哈维说这一招是你的主意
Harvey told me this maneuver was your idea.
我本不想居功 不过 是我的主意
I'm not one to take credit, but, yes, it was.
他很信任你 对吗
He trusts you, doesn't he?
我想是的
I like to think so.
那你知道他什么想法吗
So you know how he thinks?
据我所知 哈维的想法
What I know about how Harvey thinks
就是你永远猜不到他会怎么想
Is that you can never be sure what Harvey's gonna think.
那你觉得他会怎么想
What do you think he thinks?
我觉得他并不在意
I think that he's not really interested
你是否有罪
in whether you did it or not.
他在意的是证据
He's interested in what the evidence is
以及我们怎么用其辩护
and what we can make it say.
但我想知道
I want to know.
-那你该问他 -我在问你
- Then you should ask him. - I'm asking you.
我不知道哈维是否认为
I have no idea whether Harvey thinks
你谋杀了那些人
you had those people murdered or not.
即使我知道 我也不会说
But even if I did, I would never say anything.
因为他不会乐意的
Because he wouldn't want me to.
他真是找了个好副手
He's picked a good number two.
我也这么觉得
I like to think so.
那你怎么想
What do you think?
我想 作为你的律师
I think it's my job to represent you
我就应该尽我所能
to the best of my ability.
再说多余的话便像背后议论他的想法一样
To say anything else would be as big a betrayal to Harvey
辜负了哈维的信任
as discussing what he thinks.
我猜 你打了场胜仗
Let me guess, you won the testosterone 500,
所以你来炫耀
and you're here to brag.
其实 是哈维赢了
Actually, Harvey took the checkered flag,
我是来找你的
And I'm here for you.
我♥干♥嘛要答应一个输了的人
Why would I go out with a loser?
塞翁失马 焉知非福嘛
Well, losing has its benefits.
如果他自信比我优秀
If he thinks he's a better man than me,
他就不会嫉妒
then he won't get jealous.
哈维没什么好嫉妒的
Oh, Harvey's got nothing to be jealous of.
目前不会
Not yet.
但如果你跟我去兜风的话 他就会
He will be if you take a ride with me.
那可能很危险的
That could be dangerous.
没错
Yeah.
你认为 一台靓车
Look, if you think a fancy car
和几句花言巧语就能迷倒我吗
and some smooth talk is all it takes to get to me...
好 我明白了
Okay, I understand.
那我只能再找一位戏剧行家
I'm sure I can find another connoisseur of the theater
去看《麦克白》了
to take to Macbeth.
你研究得不够透彻啊
Oh, your research came up short.
我早看过《麦克白》了
I've already seen Macbeth.
但不是跟我 也不是坐前排
Not with me, not in the front row,
更不是由丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯出演的
and certainly not with Daniel Day-Lewis.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
这是所有关于托尼·扬诺普洛斯的资料
This is everything I have on Tony Gianopolous.
仔细研读 认真总结 全心全意投入
Read it, summarize it, and make it your life.
不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
欢迎加入利特团队
Welcome to Team Litt.
路易
Louis.
谢谢你
Thank you.
搞定啦 和解协议完成
Here it is. Fully executed settlement.
已签字 已盖章 已递交
Signed, sealed, delivered.
你让谁去代理对方了
Who'd you get to represent the other side?
哈罗德·甘德森
Harold Gunderson.
路易的出气筒
Louis' whipping boy?
正是 他现在跟着艾莉森·霍特了
Yeah, he works for Allison Holt now,
这倒正好
which is actually kind of perfect,
因为所有人都知道
'cause everyone knows she would
她死都不会帮我们
never do anything to help us.
但我帮哈罗德搞定的工作 所以...
But I got Harold the job, so...
他欠你个人情
He owes you one.
已经还了
Not anymore.
你当时怎么说的
What'd you say?
什么
What?
艾娃问你 我是否认为她有罪时
When Ava asked if I thought she was guilty.
我说我不知道你怎么想的
I told her that I had no idea what you thought.
而我怎么想的也不关她的事
And it was none of her business what I thought.
答得好
Good answer.
那你呢
What about you?
你想知道我什么想法吗
You want to know what I think?
我知道 我也认同
I know what you think, and I think it too.
她有罪
She did it.
我们...从未一起喝过酒
We, uh... we never had drinks before.
我知道
I know.
哈维 我们刚承认了
Harvey, we just admitted to each other
在为一名谋杀犯辩护
that we're defending a murderer.
不像件值得庆祝的事
Doesn't really seem like a cause for celebration.
不是庆祝
It's not a celebration.
记得你之前说"布奇和桑德斯回来了"吗
Remember when you said Butch and Sundance are back?
其实没有
They weren't.
什么意思
What do you mean?
现在是时候告诉你
I mean it's time I told you
我跟达比说好
I made a deal with Darby
要从杰西卡手里夺下事务所
to take over the firm from Jessica.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表