剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I think you've got a little PTSD--
被斯坦普尔完爆后创伤后遗症
Post-traumatic Stemple disorder.
我们现在比一场吧
Why don't we go head-to-head right now?
我很想
Oh, I'd love to.
但可惜啊 我的案子要开庭了
But unfortunately, my case is up on the docket.
但我们回头找时间再继续吧
But let's do this again really soon, okay?
打电♥话♥
Call me.
AYZ科技诉亚努什微处理器公♥司♥一案
AYZ Technologies versus Janus Microprocessors.
原告律师迈克·罗斯
Mike Ross for the plaintiff, your honor.
被告律师A.艾略特·斯坦普尔
A. Eliot Stemple for the defense.
-你来干什么 -抱歉
- What are you doing here? - Oh, I'm sorry.
我忘记在诉状上写我们律所的名字了吗
Did I forget to put the name of my firm on the complaint?
我是皮尔逊-斯佩克特的
I work at Pearson Specter.
斯佩克特 来自哈维·雷吉纳德·斯佩克特
That's Specter, as in Harvey Reginald Specter.
请陈述预审动议
I'm ready to hear pretrial motions.
请求更换律师 法官大人
Motion to substitute counsel, Your Honor.
什么理由
On what grounds?
因为他是个胆小鬼
On the grounds that he's a pussy.
-你说什么 斯佩克特先生 -我只是不知
- What's that, Mr. Specter? - I was just wondering
他的动议是否打印出来了 我们没拿到啊
if he has a copy of his motion, because we never got one.
我没拿 法官大人 临时有事
Not with me, Your Honor. Something suddenly came up.
我侄女病了
My niece, she took ill.
如果家人生病 你当然该前去照料
Well, when your family's sick, you have to tend to them.
法官大人 斯坦普尔先生虽然没带他的动议
Your Honor, Mr. Stemple may not have a copy of his motion,
但我们有他的家谱
but we do have a copy of his family tree.
他没有侄女
He has no nieces.
我不是真指侄女
I meant "niece" figuratively.
她其实是我的教女
She is actually my goddaughter.
她叫什么
And what exactly is her name?
桑德拉·希尔威斯汀
Sandra Silverstein.
法官大人 在过去五年里
Your Honor, that's the same fictitious goddaughter
每逢斯坦普尔先生需要诉讼延期
that's taken ill every time Mr. Stemple's needed a continuance
这个虚假的教女就会生病
in the last five years.
看来病得不轻啊
Sounds serious.
试过针灸吗
Have you tried acupuncture?
他们太过分了 法官大人
They are completely out of line, Your Honor.
过分的是你
The only thing out of line is you.
斯坦普尔先生 你不仅不可以换下自己
Mr. Stemple, not only will you not be replacing yourself,
你还要向法庭交两千块罚款
you'll be paying the court a $2,000 fine.
关住他了 囚笼搏击比赛开始
We got him. The cage match is on.
两人进 一人出
Two men enter, one man leaves.
我们现在还什么都没有呢
We don't have anything yet.
什么
What?
得了 你还要我替你作战吗
Come on, you need me to try this thing for you too?
听好了 这可不是雷霆穹顶的表演
Listen to me. This isn't Thunder Dome.
你要去把他离开法学院后的每件案子都看一遍
I need you to look at every case he's worked since law school.
放心 哈维 我会搞定的
Relax, Harvey. I'm all over it.
那最好 因为你不了解他
You better be, because you don't know this guy.
我告诉你 一旦他明白
I'm telling you, once it sinks in
这次他逃不掉了
that there's no way out of that cage,
他就会全力出击的
he's gonna come out swinging.
你白跑一趟 哈维今晚没来
You wasted a trip. Harvey's gone for the night.
我不是来找哈维的 我是来找你的
I'm not here to see Harvey. I'm here to see you.
拜托了 我要说的话很重要
Please, what I have to say is important.
我对你要说什么没兴趣
I'm not interested in what you have to say.
上法学院时 我一无所有
In law school, I had nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing.
没有朋友 女朋友 不被人放在眼里
No friends, no girlfriend, no respect.
事实上 我的成绩也只是勉强毕业
The truth is, I was hanging onto not flunking out by a thread.
看着我 我仍未婚
Look at me. I'm not married.
没有孩子 事业根本不成功
I don't have children. I'm not particularly successful.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me this?
我有自己要坚持的小骄傲
I have a little piece of glory that I've been holding on to,
我不认为哈维会在意
and I don't expect Harvey to care about that.
但第一律师仍是你
But you're still first chair.
你仍能放我一马
You can still let me out.
而且我想你应该会答应
And I thought that maybe you would.
我会考虑下的
I'll think about it.
那样就够了
That's all I can ask for.
除了一件事
Except for one thing.
这跟你的原告告诉哈维的话一字不差
That's the exact same speech that your plaintiff gave Harvey,
在第一年的时候
year one.
但这并不意味我说了假话
Doesn't mean it isn't true.
你认为我会让你这样玩弄我吗
You think I'm gonna let you play me?
试试总没坏处
A man can try.
斯坦普尔 这么长时间你一直躲着哈维
Stemple, you've been ducking Harvey long enough.
现在你要么打赢 要么就输掉官司
Now you're either gonna win, or you're gonna lose.
你这次绝对躲不掉他
What you're not gonna do is avoid him anymore.
你忘了件事
Oh, and you forgot.
我查过你的家谱
I looked up your family tree.
你已经结婚了 还有孩子
You are married, you do have children,
你的事务所是业内一流的
and your firm is top tier.
拜托 我讨厌我老婆 孩子就是拖累
Please, I hate my wife, my children are anchors,
我留在那个事务所的唯一原因
and the only reason I stay at that firm
就是付钱给他们让他们别管我
is to pay for them to leave me alone.
滚进电梯吧 斯坦普尔
Get the hell on the elevator, stemple.
我可不想让你待在我们办公室
I'm not leaving you in our office.
好主意
Good call.
艾略特·斯坦普尔 旧相识了啊
Eliot Stemple, that's a blast from the past.
当他意识到这次躲不掉我时
You should have seen his smug face
你真应该看看他那张自以为是的脸
when he realized he couldn't duck me.
需要我帮忙吗
Need my help?
不用 这案子我要靠自己
No, I am taking this one all for myself.
哈维 已经三次了
Harvey, it was three times.
还记得它对你造成了什么影响吗
You remember what it did to you?
对 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
但别老想着在我不需要帮忙的事上帮我
But instead of offering help where it isn't needed,
你应该把精力集中在路易·利特身上
you should be focused on Louis Litt.
你在会议上那样对待他之后
After what you did at that meeting,
他会竭尽所能地对付你
he's going to come at you full-bore.
我就是要那么做
I wouldn't have it any other way.
你故意挑起了跟他的争斗
You picked a fight with him on purpose.
确实如此
Of course I did.
那你说"要坦诚待人"
What happened to the whole
又是怎么一回事
"We need to be open and honest" thing?
我觉得在这么浅显易懂的问题上
I didn't think we needed to be open and honest
我们不需要对对方坦诚
that one plus one equals two.
我明白了
I get it.
你不希望被大家看做是我的女朋友
You don't want to be seen as my girlfriend,
所以你选择挑战所有人中
so you picked a fight with the biggest,
你挑了最凶最猛的对手
baddest prisoner in the yard.
如果我赢了
I win this,
我就是胜过路易·利特的合伙人
I'm the partner that beat Louis Litt,
而不是跟哈维·斯佩克特上♥床♥的合伙人
not the partner sleeping with Harvey Specter.
好吧 我尊重你的选择
Okay, I respect that.
但路易刚帮过我一个大忙
But Louis just did me a huge favor,
我不想夹在你们中间为难
and I don't want to get caught in the middle of it.
我不需要你夹在中间
I don't need you in the middle of it.
很好
Good.
不过
Although...
你做了什么
What did you do?
实际上不是我做了什么
Well, it's not really what I did.
是你做了什么
It's, um... what you did.
我做了什么
what did I do?
路易 你在这干什么
Louis, what are you doing here?
昨晚我收到你的邮件了
Hey, I got your email last night.
-对 关于那个 -没事 没事
- Yeah, about that-- - No, no, no.
收到邮件我很开心
I was happy to get it,
也很开心能做那些工作
happy to do the work.
没有比熬一整夜
Nothing makes me happier
帮助我的朋友更让我高兴的事了
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表