剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
对不起我忘了
Sorry, forgot.
这是套密♥码♥锁
It's a combination lock.
这些展示了扬诺普洛斯公♥司♥的总资产
This represents the totality of Gianopolous limited holdings.
你们控制了40%的
You control 40% of
美国广播电台 谷物生产 州际货运
the U.S. Radio Stations, corn production, interstate trucking,
而这些只是冰山一角
and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
看起来我选了个好雇主
Looks like I picked the right employer.
有一个问题 海辛顿石油拥有的这么多产业
One problem: Hessington Oil owns enough of those industries
足够让联邦贸易委员会来找你麻烦
to get you in trouble with the FTC.
是的 觉得我们发现不了吗
Yeah. Think we wouldn't find that?
你以为我们不知道
You think we wouldn't?
这些文件已经过期了
These folders are out of date.
我们已经撤资了
We've already divested.
转投这个 这个 还有这个
Into this, this, and this.
那又怎样 海辛顿在那些领域里没资产
So what? Hessington doesn't have holdings in those areas.
他们现在有了
They do now.
假如你不放过他们
And if you don't leave 'em alone,
你就甩不掉我联邦贸易委员会的朋友了
you're gonna be tied up with my friend from the FTC
直到天长地久
until kingdom goddamn come.
明白了吗
Got that, Spank?
这样说来 扬诺普洛斯先生
Then it's a good thing Mr. Gianopolous
在和他朋友共进晚餐时
arranged an exception for us
为我们破一下例是好事了
over dinner with his friend,
他的朋友是联邦贸易委员会会长
the commissioner of the FTC.
那样不
That's not--
合法
Legal?
是合法的 只要我们不声张
Yes, it is. As long as we disclose it,
而我们通常很低调
which we always do.
你以为你是第一个试图打败我们的律师
You think you're the first lawyer to try to outsmart us?
我们可不是律师
We're not lawyers.
我们是投资银行家
We're investment bankers.
我们打电♥话♥叫你们帮忙处理文书工作
We call you for the paperwork.
我们没上哈佛
We didn't go to Harvard.
我们去的是沃顿商学院
We went to Wharton,
我们早就预料到你们的动作了
and we saw you coming a mile away.
被打击了吧
Spank.
顺便说下 扬诺普洛斯先生现在在摩纳哥
Oh, by the way, Mr. Gianopolous is in Monaco.
克里斯蒂娜带你出去的时候可以证实
Christina will validate you on the way out.
总算要收拾一下了
Finally cleaning up?
不能永远待在这儿嘛
Can't stay here forever.
你和艾娃谈得怎样
How'd your meeting with Ava go?
她想在自己的庭审上作证
She wants to testify at her own trial.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
是啊我也觉得 我们正在解决这件事
Yeah, I know. We're working on it.
我以为你和路易在一起
Thought you'd be with Louis.
他自己一个人去见扬诺普洛斯了
He went to go see Gianopolous by himself.
希望他能成功
I hope it works.
我们的计划周全
We have a good plan.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我跟路易说 让他带上你
I suggested Louis take you with him.
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
就像西尔会说
As Sil would say,
就在我以为我会出局时
"Just when I thought I was out,
他们又把我拉回来
they pull me back in."
你也看《黑道家族》啊
Okay, so you watch The Sopranos too?
谁不是先看《黑道家族》
Nobody watches The Wire
再看《火线》
without starting with The Sopranos.
你 你真的和路易说带上我吗
You--did you really suggest that to louis?
这是你想出来的 是你的功劳
It was your idea. You deserve the credit.
握手言和吧
Truce?
没问题
Truce.
卧♥槽♥
Shit.
你是想从外卖♥♥员那多拿点毛豆吗
You trying to score some extra edamame from the delivery guy?
算了吧 他每次都多给我毛豆
Please, Yuki always brings me extra edamame.
那你是为了谁盛装打扮
Well, then who's the touch-up for?
你居然能在办公室里就大变身
And did you do a costume change without leaving the office?
我有一个人的电♥话♥
I have a number that calls a guy...
-那人知道我的尺寸 -我要那个号♥码
- who knows my size. - I need that number.
不能给你
I can't give you that number.
天啊 你要跟史蒂芬去约会
Oh, my god. You have a date with Stephen.
也不是约会
It's not really a date.
更像是...一个协议
It's more...of an arrangement.
协议吗
An arrangement?
他有些短期需求 问我能不能趁他还没走
He has some short-term needs, asked if I could help him out
帮他个忙 省略一千字
while he's in town, blah blah blah,
我跟他约了八点见面
I'm meeting him at 8:00.
省略一千字
Blah blah blah?
省略了什么
What's blah blah blah?
你懂的 就是...
Oh, you know, it's just...
这个 那个 另一个
this, that, and the other thing.
那他知道省略一千字里边包括了
And does he know that blah blah blah constitutes
这个 那个 另一个吗
this, that, and the other thing?
瑞秋 史蒂芬跟我的交流方式很巧妙
Rachel. Stephen and I communicate a little more subtly--
暗示语 双关语
suggestive banter, double entendres.
我们都心知肚明协议的内容
We both know what we agreed to.
听起来像是你俩要来一段疯狂的热恋
It sounds to me like you agreed to a hot and steamy affair.
我不屑解释 解释便是掩饰
I'm not gonna even dignify that with a response.
天啊 你俩是决定开始热恋吗
Oh, my god, did you agree to a hot and steamy affair?
我不知道
I have no idea.
路易 有事吗
Louis, what can I do for you?
我想退出这件案子
I want off this case.
看来你让扬诺普洛斯出局了
I take it you struck out with Gianopolous?
我没让他三振出局[棒球术语]
I didn't strike out.
我只是变了个魔术
What I did was almost pull a rabbit out of a hat.
但实际上 我们的唯一妙招
But the truth is the one good move we had
已经不起作用了
has been taken away from us,
我不会傻站着认输
And I'm not gonna be left holding the bag
都是因为哈维不让我出招
because Harvey chose to handcuff me.
路易 我不会让你放弃这件案子
Louis, I'm not taking you off this case.
不过 我会让你出招
But I am taking the handcuffs off.
等下 你意思是你同意
Wait, are you saying that I have your blessing
让我说服董事会开除艾娃·海辛顿
to go to the board and convince them to ditch Ava Hessington?
我什么也没说
I'm not saying anything.
明白了
Got it.
偷偷干
Wet work.
这次对话从没发生过
This conversation never happened.
怎么了
What is it?
你跟哈维说过这话吗
Have you ever said to Harvey,
"这次对话从没发生过"
"This conversation never happened"?
-路易 -拜托告诉我你没说过
- Louis. - Please tell me you never have.
如果我说过 会告诉你吗
Would I tell you if I had?
我就当你没说过
I'll take that as a no.
晚安 路易
Good night, Louis.
黑天鹅
Black swan.
周三 晚上6点52分
Wednesday, 6:52 P.M.,
发生了
It happened.
你没有心脏病发吧
You aren't having a heart attack, are you?
那会毁了你的美好夜晚吗
Would that put a crimp in your evening?
我可以把你的票高价卖♥♥掉
Well, I guess I could scalp your ticket,
毕竟这是本季度最火的戏剧
seeing as it is the hottest of the season.
我都快要卖♥♥了脾脏才买♥♥到票
You know, I practically had to sell my spleen for them.
这就有趣了 听说这票是你的客户给的
That's funny. I heard you got them from a client.
那你有听说我把脾脏卖♥♥给他了吗
Did you also hear that I traded him my spleen?
我不管你是卖♥♥脾还是卖♥♥肺
I don't care if it cost you a lung.
丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯穿苏格兰短褶裙 值了
Daniel Day-lewis in a kilt? Worth it.
真高兴听你这样说
I'm really glad to hear that.
当然啦
Of course you are.
你知道我多喜欢戏剧啊
You found out how much I love the theater.
你该不会以为 我安排这些
You don't think the reason that I arranged all of this
是因为我调查过你吧
is because I looked into you?
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表