剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
I will leave you two to your work.
-好了吗 -搞定
- So? - Yeah.
路易 这都大半夜了
Louis, it's the middle of the night.
你在哪买♥♥到的
Where did you get all this?
我可是新任采购主管 不记得了吗
I'm the new quartermaster, remember?
好吧
Okay.
给你 看看这个
Here, check this out.
没想到是从这里突破
Whoa, no one's thought to come at it this way.
迈克 这太厉害了
Mike, this is outstanding.
其实是一部电影启发了我
I actually got the idea from a movie.
-《点球成金》 -你不是讨厌体育吗
- Moneyball. - I thought you hated sports.
《点球成金》跟体育没关系
Moneyball isn't about sports.
-是关于数学的 -没错
- It's about math. - Exactly.
有个问题 这跟案子没关系
One problem. It's outside the scope.
-如果不是呢 -那我都能飞了
- What if it weren't? - What if I could fly?
这我帮不了你
Well, I can't help you with that.
但要想让这事被提起
But if we want to get it in the scope,
只要让对方帮我们做到就行了
we just have to get the other side to put it there for us.
早啊
Morning.
这辆福特野马不错 哈维
Nice Mustang, Harvey.
你还想变成史蒂夫·麦奎因啊
I see you're still trying to be Steve McQueen.
美国演员 曾在电影《警网铁金刚》中驾驶福特野马
不是想变成
Not trying.
已经是了
Being.
现在就是他围堵大恶棍的那一幕
This is the scene where he corners the asshole.
谈到电影 我给你的那部你喜欢吗
Speaking of movies, did you enjoy the one that I sent over?
很少有电影拍到整个犯罪过程啊
It's not often we get the whole crime on film.
那不过是无法证明任何东西的默片
All you have is a silent film with no proof of anything.
顺便告诉你 我要因隐瞒证据
And by the way, I'm going to have you sanctioned
对你申请制裁
for withholding evidence.
我录像寄得很及时啊
I gave you that video in a timely manner.
你给我们录像
You gave us that video,
只是为了让我们不去留意尼克
so we'd take our eyes off Nick.
哪个尼克
Nick who?
被你藏在某个酒店房♥间的那个
The Nick you have stashed in a hotel room somewhere.
那个尼克啊
Oh, that Nick.
多亏你提到他
Now that you mention it,
我好像该把他列为证人
I probably should put him on my witness list.
我都有点手生了
I'm a little out of practice.
给你
There you go.
赶紧把你的
Now... why don't you get
这坨垃圾从我的车道上移开
that piece of shit out of my driveway, okay?
我第一次吃到真正的牛排
The first time I ever had steak,
就是在彼得的餐馆
It was at Peter's.
我之前是吃过牛排
I mean, I'd had steak before...
但那些都不算真正的牛排
but I never had steak before.
这不是我今天站在这的原因
But that's not why I'm here today.
吃到一半的时候
You see, halfway through the meal,
彼得走到我的桌前
Peter came over to my table,
问我喜不喜欢
and he asked how I'd liked it.
他想了解 因为他在乎
He wanted to know because he cared.
他在乎我
He cared about me.
我不轻易交友
I don't make friends very easily,
但我一走进彼得的牛排屋
but the second I set foot in Peter's steakhouse,
我便交到了一生的挚友
I had made a friend for life.
而彼得对牛排屋的每一个顾客
And that is how Peter treats every single person
都是如此
who walks through his door.
所以我不在乎大家怎么说
So I don't care what they say.
法官大人 这不算是公众利益
Your honor, this is not a public benefit.
法官大人 我很感动
Your honor, I'm... I'm touched.
他让我想现在就奔去
He makes me want to run right over there
来一块牛排
and get a steak.
但根据最高法♥院♥对凯洛案的判决
But as for the supreme court decision in Kelo,
美国著名经济案件
法♥院♥允许政♥府♥为了经济发展的需要征用私有财产
公众利益要以数量
public benefit is determined on a quantitative,
而非质量衡量
not qualitative basis.
很高兴你提到凯洛案
Well, I'm glad you brought up Kelo,
我们这里刚好有量化证据
because we happen to have some quantitative evidence right here.
凯洛案于2005年判决
Kelo was decided in 2005.
八年过去了
Eight years later and still,
我们没有看到任何成效
nothing has been built on this land.
没有产生就业岗位
No jobs created,
或税收收入 经济效益
no taxes collected, no money made.
毫无量化利益
Zero quantitative benefit.
他们说会有所改善
Just because they say it will be better
并不意味真的会有改善
Doesn't mean it actually will be.
即便如此 我们还是有权这样做
Even if it were true, we have every right to do it.
利益由政♥府♥决定 而非法♥院♥
The state determines benefit, not the court,
直到法律修订前
and until such time as the law is changed,
您无权改变政♥府♥的决定
you have no authority to affect the state's determination.
法官大人 您今天就可以建立新的判例
Uh, your honor, you can establish authority today.
这样做没有依据
There's no basis for that.
您只能继续维持
You have no choice but to uphold
政♥府♥征用权的原有机制
the established practice of eminent domain.
抱歉 对方律师说的没错
I'm afraid opposing counsel is right.
下周开始拆迁
Demolition begins next week.
我刚想到在《点球成金》里
I just remembered something about Moneyball.
奥克兰运动家队就没赢过世界大赛
The A's never actually won the world series.
抱歉 路易
I'm sorry, Louis.
现在不是抱歉的时候
Now is not the time to be sorry.
那要干什么
What is it the time for?
进来
Get in.
不用了 我站这儿挺好
Nah, I think I'm good.
迈克 没什么好怕的
Mike, there's nothing to be afraid of.
不过是干净的泥罢了
It's just good, clean mud.
怎么会有这种东西
That doesn't make any sense.
是因为我裸体吗
Is this about the fact that I'm in the nude?
拜托别提这茬了
Please don't harp on that.
说说而已 我明白
Yeah, I'm just saying, I know
现在的年轻人都特矜持
how the younger generation gets hung up on that stuff.
不用担心
But you don't have to worry
你有你自己的浴池
because you have your own self-contained unit.
我进去了 你能闭嘴吗
Okay, if I get in, will you stop saying words?
你要是穿着短裤进去
You know, if you go in with boxers,
出来就没法穿了
you're not gonna have them later.
你得光屁♥股♥了
You're gonna have to go smokeless.
这个两面派的人♥渣♥
That disloyal piece of filth.
相信我 我理解你的感受
Believe me, I know how you feel.
你理解
Do you?
我听说你喜欢独来独往
Because I've heard you prefer to work alone.
我可不喜欢
Well, I don't.
刚开始或许我是他的上级
I may have been above him when we started,
但过去两年里
but for the last two years,
我们一直并肩作战
we worked together side by side.
我不多愁善感 但这对我很重要
I'm not a sentimental person, but it meant something to me,
我以为他也觉得如此
and I thought it meant something to him.
-他该死 -没错
- He deserves to be shot. - He does.
但我想要不要给他升职
But I suggest we promote him instead.
你想给他升职来封他的口吗
You want to give him a new title to keep him from testifying?
我觉得还得给他大幅加薪
I believe it will require a substantial raise as well.
我不是这个意思
You know that's not what I meant.
你想通过贿赂别人
You're suggesting bribing a man
来摆脱贿赂指控
to get you out of your bribery charge.
一不做 二不休
In for a penny, in for a pound.
我母亲总是这么说
Mother always said.
这就是卡梅隆的目的
This is what Cameron wanted.
那盘录像不是为了让我们忽视尼克
He didn't give us that video so we wouldn't find Nick.
他用尼克引诱你去行贿
He gave us Nick, so you'd try to bribe him.
你怎么知道
Well, how can you know that?
因为卡梅隆知道本性难移的道理
Because Cameron knows people are who they are.
一日行贿 终身难改
You bribed once, you'll bribe again.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表