剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
看看她是怎么经营生意的
Let's look at how she does business.
不到48小时之前 她刚承认了行贿
Less than 48 hours ago, she admitted to bribery.
你想聊聊她是怎么经营生意的吗
You want to talk about how she does business?
咱们聊聊你是怎么做的吧
Let's talk about how you do business.
法官大人 我手里有卡梅伦·丹尼斯
Your honor, I have a list of 84 murder cases
任地方检察官期间的84个谋杀案列表
that Cameron Dennis tried as a D.A.
在每个案子里 他都允许合理保释
In each instance, he allowed reasonable bail to be set.
我允许保释是因为黑帮成员
I allowed bail because gangbangers
远远没有海辛顿女士掌握的资源
don't have a fraction of Ms. Hessington's resources.
你允许那些保释 是因为
You allowed bail because you didn't give a damn
你根本不在乎那些人
about those guys,
而这个案子关乎你自己了
and this is personal.
所以你才接下这个案子 隐藏证人
It's why you took the case, it's why you hid a witness,
所以你才毫无诚意地达成和解
and it's why you negotiated a settlement in bad faith.
到我办公室来
My chambers now.
你带着这样的指控来我的法庭
You bring an accusation like that into my courtroom,
最好能有证据来支持
you better be able to back it up.
法官大人 当我告诉他
Your Honor, when I told him
他接这个案子是为了针对我
he took this case to stick it to me,
他说 引用原话 "没错
he said, quote, "I did,
现在我抓到她了 你根本没预见到"
and now I got her, and you didn't see it coming."
法官大人
You know what, Your Honor?
他说的对 我就是针对他
He's right. I am sticking it to him.
罪名成立 正如他的当事人一般
Guilty as charged, just like his client.
-够了 -听我说
- That's enough.- Okay, let me--
我不是洗衣机
I am not a washing machine.
你俩的破事别吵到我这里来
You two are not here to air your dirty laundry.
她承认贿赂了军队里的一个上校
She admitted to bribing a colonel in the army,
就是那支军队杀死了这些人
and that same army killed these people.
三个环境学家死在了极地冰冠
Three environmentalists died in the polar ice cap.
也是她杀的吗
You think she killed them also?
或许我得调查调查
Maybe I'll look into that.
你也会泄密给企业狙击手吗
You gonna leak it to a corporate raider too?
通过大量购买♥♥股票以达到控制某一公♥司♥的个人或机构
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
我是在说一个事实
I'm talking about the fact that he leaked
他把整件事情泄露给了托尼·扬诺普洛斯
this whole thing to Tony Gianopolous.
这是私仇
This is a personal vendetta,
而且他没有任何针对我委托人的确凿证据
and he has no concrete evidence against my client.
我不止想取消保释
Not only do I want no bail,
我希望您能马上撤销这个案子
I want you to throw this case out right now.
我是不会那么做的
Well, I'm not gonna do that.
但听我说 丹尼斯先生
But I'll tell you something, Mr. Dennis,
我把保释金定为一美元
I am setting bail at $1.
如果你没有任何证据
And if you don't have any evidence,
即决审判 未经陪审团听审 提出足够的证据即可据以判决
我就会在即决审判上听取他的动议
I'm gonna hear his motion for summary judgment,
做出利于他的裁决
rule in his favor,
这个审判还来不及开始就会终结
and this trial is going to be over before it even starts.
上帝啊
Bloody hell.
打扰一下 你是没看见我坐在这里吗
Excuse me, do you not see me sitting here?
看到了 我只是选择了忽视你
Yeah, I saw you. I just chose to ignore you.
你一定喜欢生活中步步危机
You must like living dangerously.
没错 所以我才停下来了
I do, and that's why stopping here,
和你聊天 简直就是在玩火啊
doing this with you, well, that's playing with fire.
偶尔闲聊几句没什么事的
There's nothing wrong with a little casual conversation.
如果闲聊演变成
What happens when casual conversation
真正的乐趣呢
becomes serious fun?
你够厉害
Oh, you're good.
我可以保证 我远比这厉害呢
I can promise you, I'm better than good.
史蒂芬·亨特利
Stephen Huntley,
资深合伙人 伦敦分公♥司♥
senior partner, London office.
唐娜
Donna.
仅仅唐娜吗
Just Donna?
没错 既是名字 又是称呼[意大利语的"女士
Yeah, it's like a name and a title in one.
你会明白的
You'll see.
我有所耳闻
I've heard.
近半个月以来 秘书组的人们
Secretarial pool's been buzzing
一直在议论一种新的烈性生姜酒
about some new, feisty ginger for a fortnight.
如果你想迷倒我
Look, if you're trying to charm your way
而进到哈维的办公室里 放弃吧
into Harvey's office, it's not gonna happen.
没有 我没想迷倒你
No, I'm not trying to charm my way
而进入哈维的办公室
into Harvey's office.
那你在做什么
Oh, what were you trying for?
实际上 我正在
Well, actually, I was gonna try for--
唐娜 把所有我们掌握的
Donna, I need you to send Louis
托尼·扬诺普洛斯的资料送给路易
everything we have on Tony Gianopolous.
他负责了
He's running point.
哈维 幸会 我是史蒂芬
Harvey, a pleasure. I'm Stephen.
我知道你是谁 也知道你为什么来这里
I know who you are, and I know why you're here.
你是达比的协调人 是来劫持我的案子的
You're darby's fixer, and you're here to hijack my case.
你是趁着我们聊天的时候发消息给他了吗
Did you text him whilst we were--
你说你很厉害
You said you're good?
我也很厉害
I'm good too.
这事没完
This isn't over.
你是在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
你喜欢什么口气
You take it in whatever tone
就认为是什么口气吧
pleases you the most.
你没错
You're right.
我是达比的协调人
I am Darby's fixer,
但我不是来劫持什么的
but I'm not here to hijack anything.
我在伦敦希思罗机场登机的时候
When I got on a plane at Heathrow,
这个案子还只是贿赂案
this was still merely bribery.
飞机着陆的时候我才知道
I've only just learned of the murder charges now
现在已经是谋杀指控了
as I touched down.
只是时间变了 动机没变
It just means the timing changed, not the motive.
先不说检方刚刚扔下的炸♥弹♥
Forget the bombshell the prosecution's just dropped.
还是聊聊你办公室外面的炸♥弹♥吧
Let's talk about the bombshell outside your office.
唐娜
Donna?
伊丽莎白·赫莉 有"全英最完美身材女士"之称
她的身材像伊丽莎白·赫莉一样
She's got a body like Elizabeth Hurley
顶起嘴来就和撒切尔夫人一样
and the sass of Maggie Thatcher.
我和伊丽莎白交往过
I went out with Liz.
别在顶嘴这事儿上小看她
Don't sell her short in the sass department.
我早就听说过
Oh, I'm well aware of her sass.
99年
'99.
98年
'98.
真的吗
Really?
很明显 你比我成功
Well, you're obviously a better man than I am.
别难过 很多人都和你一样
Don't beat yourself up. You got plenty of company.
另外 在你开口说别的之前
By the way, before you say anything else,
我们说的每个字她都能听到
she can hear every word we say.
现在我有个谋杀指控需要辩护
Now, I've got a murder charge to defend,
告诉我你到底来这里要干什么
so why don't you tell me why the hell you're really here?
我是来监督企业文化整合的
Well, I'm here to oversee cultural integration.
文化整合
Cultural integration.
并购的标准流程 两周前就定下了
Standard part of the merger, been on the books for two weeks.
为什么需要我
And why do you need me?
让这种过渡
Well, smoothing over
平稳进行从来都不容易
these transitional periods is never easy.
又不是小孩子过家家
It's not child's play.
你在这里有影响力 大家都听你的
You're an influencer here. People listen to you.
我想请你帮忙 让他们也能听我的
I want you to help them listen to me.
我明白了
I get it.
你想让我给你铺路嘛
You want me to pave the way for you.
这么跟你说吧
Here's the thing.
我从不为别人铺路
I don't pave the way for people.
从来都是别人给我铺路
People pave the way for me.
明白了
I get it.
只要不招惹你
Steer clear of you,
咱俩就能和谐共处
and you and I will get along just fine.
纽约欢迎你
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表