剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
希拉·阿曼达·塞兹
Sheila Amanda Sazs,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
我愿意 我愿意嫁给你
Yes, I will marry you.
-我想让自己合法化 -你不能
- I want to go legit. - You can't.
那我找罗拉·詹森黑进资格考名单
Then I get Lola Jensen to hack into the bar
把我名字加进去 就像她黑哈佛一样
and just put me in there, just like she did with Harvard.
不想被人抓到辫子
Rule number one of not getting caught,
就是别轻举妄动
you don't move the goddamn body.
哈维 我无路可走了
Harvey, I'm stuck.
我不能这样过一辈子
I can't live my whole life like this.
你想让我帮你建立新公♥司♥吗
You want me to set up your new corporation?
我想让你加入我的新公♥司♥
I want you to join my new corporation.
我们不是律师 我们是投资银行家
We're not lawyers. We're investment bankers.
我们的工作比你们的厉害多了
Our job blows yours out of the water.
斯科特 我需要你把案子还给路易
Scottie, I need you to give Louis his transaction back.
这和他之前帮你的那个忙有关系吗
Does this have something to do with that favor he did you?
-是的 -那告诉我是什么事
- Yes. - Tell me what it is.
-不行 -看来我们根本不是
- I can't. - Guess we're not sharing
分享所有秘密了
everything with each other after all.
-斯科特 -你不能二者兼得 哈维
- Scottie. - You can't have it both ways, Harvey.
-路易 我不想要孩子 -你在说什么啊
- Louis, I don't want kids. - What are you talking about?
我不喜欢小孩
I don't like kids.
我为了你愿意放弃哈佛
I was willing to give up Harvard for you.
你就不能为我放弃点什么吗
You can't give up something for me?
我知道 我能说两句吗
I understand. Can I just say something please?
我知道你一直说我不会永远这样
I know you keep saying that I won't feel this way forever,
但为什么送咖喱鸡的人
but why is it when the guys shows up
迟到了四十分钟
with chicken vindaloo 40 minutes late
还没拿烤饼和银制餐具
with no naan and no silverware,
我不仅没有甩他一脸酸辣酱
instead of throwing the chutney in his face,
还谢了他 又给他二十块钱小费
I'm thanking him and I am tipping him $20?
你要告诉我这到底是怎么回事吗
Do you want to tell me why that happens?
我不管 我厌恶自己
I don't care. I hate myself.
我厌恶我的人生
I hate my life.
我爱的女人离开了 我的心支离破碎
The woman I love is gone, my heart is broken,
我真的 老实跟你说吧
and I really-- to be honest with you,
我不想活了
I just don't have the will to live.
别挂电♥话♥ 是我手下的初级律师
Hold on. It's my associate.
卡特里娜
Katrina.
路易 现在是7点55分
Louis, it's 7:55.
我八点有个会
Yeah. I have an 8:00 a.m.
帮我兜一下 事实上 所有事都帮我搞定
Please cover it for me. In fact, cover everything,
除非律所着火了 而且希拉在里面
and unless the building is on fire and Sheila's in it,
-不然我都不去了 -路易 怎么回事
- I'm not coming in. - Louis, what happened?
你想知道怎么回事 那我就告诉你
You wanna know what happened? I'll tell you what happened.
我的心碎成渣渣了
My heart's been shattered into a thousand million pieces,
如果我没法把心思放在工作上
and if I can't put my heart into my work,
那我就干脆不去工作了 所以...
then I'm not gonna do any work at all, so...
那你什么时候回来
How long do you think you'll be out?
不知道 也许今天 也许明天
I don't know. Today, tomorrow,
也许今年都不会回去了
the rest of the year.
别再打给我了
You know, just don't call here again
因为我不会再接这个号♥码了
because I'm not gonna answer the number.
医生
Doc?
利普希茨医生
Dr. Lipschitz?
喂
Hello?
你♥他♥妈♥坑我呢 根本没到五十分钟
What, are you shitting me? That was not 50 minutes.
在外面等我 够厚颜无♥耻♥的
Waiting outside for me? Bold gesture.
打了三个电♥话♥都没接 总得做点什么吧
I called you three times. I had to do something.
-你心里一定很不舒服吧 -是的
- You must be feeling bad. - I am.
何必呢 你只是做好本份工作而已
What for? You're just doing your job.
斯科特 对不起
Scottie, I'm sorry.
路易那件事 我也不想这么做的
What happened with Louis, I didn't like doing it.
-但你还是做了 -我现在想请你
- Yeah, but you still did it. - And what I'm doing now
让这事过去
is asking you to let it go.
哈维 我生气不是因为你选择路易而不是我
Harvey, it's not that you picked Louis over me.
而是你不肯告诉我原因
It's that you wouldn't tell me why.
我是不能告诉你 有区别的
I couldn't tell you why. There's a difference.
请你相信我
And I'm asking you to trust me.
好吧
Okay.
我可以不计较 但你也不能
I can let it go, but keeping things from me
什么事都瞒着我 行吗
just can't keep happening, okay?
我说不好到底行不行
I can't tell you whether or not that's okay,
但我一定不能告诉你原因
and I definitely can't tell you why.
太早说笑了吗
Too soon?
你要怎么补偿我
What are you going to do to make it up to me?
现在不行
Nothing right now.
我要带迈克去马拉松跑鞋公♥司♥早午餐
I'm taking Mike to the Marathon Footwear brunch.
你要携伴参加首次公开募股会
You're taking a date to an I.P.O. event?
-真贴心 -他不是我的伴侣
- That's so cute. - It's not a date.
他可不会向我献身
He's never gonna put out.
你不带我去真是可惜了
Well, it's too bad that you're not taking me
因为我可是准备让你...
because I was thinking of letting you...
斯佩克特先生
Mr. Specter.
我是詹姆斯·柯灵
James Quelling.
我有点赶时间 柯灵先生
I'm in a bit of a hurry, Mr. Quelling.
-我想帮你一个忙 -我不需要人帮忙
- I want to do you a favor. - I don't need any favors.
你需要的 除非你想看到周五的头条写着
Yeah, you do, unless you want Friday's headline to read,
"马拉松跑鞋公♥司♥建造害死孩子的游乐场"
"Marathon Footwear builds playgrounds that kill children."
我客户建造的是帮助孩子的游乐场
My client builds playgrounds that help children.
所用的合成物却充满毒质
And uses a synthetic full of toxins to do it.
我不知道你是谁
Look, I don't know who you are,
但我知道你想干什么 没用的
but I know what you're trying to do, and it isn't gonna work.
我是个讲理之人
Look, I'm a reasonable man.
现在对你委托人来说是个重要时刻
This is a huge moment for your client.
我会拖到周五才公开
I won't file this before Friday.
你认为我会坐视不管你敲诈我的委托人吗
You think I'm gonna let you extort my client?
不 我认为你会保护你的委托人
No, I think you're gonna protect your client
不让一件索赔案毁了他们
from a claim that could ruin them.
事实上 我就指望你这么做呢
In fact, I'm counting on it.
办公室挺漂亮 好好享受早午餐吧
Nice offices. Enjoy that brunch.
-我收到了一份工作邀约 -天哪 谁给的
- I got a job offer. - Holy shit. From who?
昨晚 乔纳森·西德威尔
Last night. Jonathan Sidwell.
他的律师不是路易吗
But I thought Louis was his lawyer.
他不要我做他的律师
He doesn't want me to be his lawyer.
他要我入伙
He wants me to be a partner.
-投资银行 -对
- Investment banking? - Yeah.
-然后呢 -我不知道
- And? - I don't know.
-你怎么想 -我不知道
- What do you think? - I don't know.
-你怎么看 -我爱你
- What do you think? - I think that I love you,
你想做的就是我想做的
and what you want to do is what I want you to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
好吧 你跟哈维说了吗
Okay. Did you talk to Harvey?
如果我跟他说 他只会曲解为
If I do that, all he'll hear is, "Hey, Harvey,
"哈维 谢谢你为我做的一切
"Thanks for doing everything for me.
我准备辞职了"
I'm thinking about quitting."
但你说你没把他看作是上司
No, but you said that you don't think of him as just your boss.
你当他是朋友
You consider him a friend.
-那又怎样 -那如果他不能为你着想
- So? - So if he can't have an honest conversation
跟你好好谈谈
with your best interests in mind,
那他就不是你的朋友 也不该做你的上司
he's not your friend, and-- and he shouldn't be your boss.
诉 讼 双 雄
第三季 第十五集
我有事要跟你说
I have to talk to you about something.
除非你的事价值超过5.75亿美元
Well, unless its value is in excess of $575 million,
不然就得等着了
it can wait.
好 我的事能等
Yeah. Yeah, it can wait.
很好 除非我们能处理好这件事
Good because our I.P.O. is in jeopardy
不然首次公开募股可就岌岌可危了
unless we can deal with this.
危害儿童 这些游乐场才刚开放
Endangering children? Wait, these things just opened.
这索赔就是扯淡
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表