剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
There's no way you're getting this case dismissed.
我真希望相信那个关于改革重组的
You know, I actually wanted to believe that whole sob story
煽情故事 但是...
about being reformed, but--
我的客户是个寡妇 不是醉酒的司机
my client is a widow, not a drunk driver.
所以你就不再吓唬那个人
Oh, so you don't actually bully the little guy anymore,
打算利用他了
you just try and capitalize on him.
你到底知不知道案子的细节
Do you even know the details of this case,
还是因为我是对方的律师就咬着不放
or are you just coming after us because I'm on the other side?
不 我跟你纠缠
No, I'm coming after you
是因为你是个无能的事故赔偿律师
because you're a worthless ambulance chaser,
我不会让你拿走我客户的一分钱
and I'm not gonna let you take my client's money.
这已经是第二次你对我
This is the second time you've come after me
搞突然袭击了
from out of the blue.
上次我道过歉了
I apologized to you once.
这次我不会再道歉了
I will not apologize to you again.
你不用道歉
You don't have to.
不会有庭审的
And we're not going to court,
因为我会证明你是个满嘴胡话的疯子
because I'm gonna prove you're full of shit.
准备好取证了吗
You ready for the deposition?
当然准备好了
Yeah, of course I'm ready.
-你裤链没拉 -瞎说
- Your fly is unzipped. - No, it's not.
你都没犹豫
Didn't even flinch.
说明你准备好了
That means you're ready.
那你还跟着我♥干♥什么
Then why are you still walking with me?
因为我也参加取证
Cause I'm coming to your deposition.
什么 等等 等一下
What? Whoa, whoa, hey, hey.
你说过这案子归我负责
You said that I could take this case.
你说我会打得对方落花流水
You told me I could kick this guy's ass.
这是我的取证 不是你的
It's my deposition, not yours.
-我知道 -你知道
- I know. - you know?
-那你为什么看着我 -我没看着你
- Why are you babysitting me? - I'm not babysitting you.
我想亲眼看你手刃他
I want to watch you kill this guy.
所以才准备了零食
That's why I brought snacks.
你可不能把花生带进取证现场
You can't bring peanuts into my deposition.
-为什么 -太不专业了
- Why? - It's unprofessional.
你那领带也是 可我都没计较
So is that tie, but I've made my peace with it.
我才不管你
Look, I don't give a shit
计较什么
whether you made your peace with it or not.
你想参加取证
You want in my room?
就不许带花生
You're not bringing peanuts.
真是准备好了啊
You really are ready.
接着
Here.
什么东西
What's this?
迈克·罗斯被录取那天哈维的面试名单
Harvey's interviews the day Mike Ross was hired.
但迈克·罗斯不在上面
But Mike Ross isn't on it.
你在哪拿到的
Where'd you get this?
那不重要 反正已经拿到了
Doesn't matter where I got it. The fact is I did.
你是想问为什么迈克·罗斯不在上面吗
Are you asking me why Mike Ross isn't on it?
是的 唐娜 我就想问这个
Yeah, Donna, that's precisely what I'm asking.
哈维是怎么找到他的
How exactly did Harvey find him?
不是我们找到了他 是他找到了我们
We didn't find him, he found us.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
迈克没有及时报名面试
Mike hadn't signed up for the interview on time,
所以他假装成名单上的律师
so he pretended to be one of the other associates on the list.
他说服了我
He talked his way past me
还给哈维留下深刻印象
and impressed the shit out of Harvey,
哈维就想招一个
whose main requirement was somebody who had the balls
有胆量这么做的人
to do something like that in the first place.
好吧
Okay.
如果他有胆量做些
What if he had the balls to do something
比这严重的多的事呢
a lot bigger than that?
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
我认为迈克·罗斯上的是一所很差的法学院
I think Mike Ross went to a subpar law school
而且一直在用谎言掩盖这个事实
and has been lying about it the whole time.
路易 听听你自己说的话
Louis, listen to yourself.
你说的可是迈克
You're talking about Mike.
你简直疯了
You're insane.
我
I'm--
好吧 我曾和希拉去过哈佛档案室
Okay, I was in the Harvard file room with Sheila.
别问我细节
Don't ask details.
我发现那里没有迈克·罗斯的档案
And I noticed Mike Ross' file was not there.
你还专门去找了他的档案
You specifically looked for his file?
是的 我也找了哈维的
Yes, and I looked for Harvey's too,
他的就有
and his was there.
顺便说一句 他过去看上去像个蠢货
And by the way, he looked like a major douche.
所以你在数以万计的档案里面
So you looked at a grand total of two files
寻找两个档案
out of tens of thousands,
然后就得出了这个结论
and this is the conclusion you jump to?
你到底出了什么问题
What is wrong with you?
你不了解希拉
You don't know Sheila.
她就像个外科医生 这些档案就是病人
She's like a surgeon, and the files are her patients.
她不会犯错误
She doesn't make mistakes.
-那你跟她讲过这件事吗 -当然没有
- You told her about this? - Hell no.
她让我不要碰任何档案
She told me not to touch any of those files,
如果被她发现 她会杀了我
and she'd kill me if she found out that I did.
我只是泛泛的问了一下
I just asked her about it generally.
她当然会说自己从来没丢过档案
Well, of course she's gonna say she never loses one,
但就我的个人经验来说
but I can tell you from personal experience,
任何事情都有可能发生
anything can happen to a file.
-我不知道 -我知道
- I don't know.- Well, I do.
我了解迈克 我知道他的本事
I know Mike, and I know he's for real.
但如果你还是怀疑 有个很简单的方法
But if you still doubt it, there's an easy answer.
给哈佛打电♥话♥要一份他的成绩单复印件
Just call up Harvard and ask for a copy of his transcript.
如果这东西不存在呢
And what if it's not there?
那我会就像你道歉 叫你疯子的事
Then I will apologize for calling you insane
并且亲自帮助你把迈克·罗斯赶出大厦
and personally help you escort Mike Ross out of the building.
再见
Good-bye.
2002年 你因为一个旧款心脏支架
In 2002, you were sued for the malfunctioning
失效而被起诉
of an earlier model of the heart stent.
对吗
Is that correct?
是的 并且我们承认了过失
Yes, and we admitted wrongdoing.
安装在你病人体内的支架是一个
The stent that was installed in your patient was a new model
经过三年大量实验研发出的新型号♥
developed through three years of extensive trials.
因此不在讨论范围内 而且实话实说
Making it outside the scope, and frankly, not a good argument
那也并不是一个建立模式的好论点
for establishing pattern.
他们发现了问题 并解决了它
They saw a problem, and they fixed it.
太糟了 我们应该起诉他们啊
How horrible, we should sue them.
我们现在并没有在法庭上
We're not in court.
开庭陈述是要说给法官听的
Opening statements are made before a judge,
还是你根本就没上过庭
or have you never been in court before?
我就是想让你先体会一下
I just wanted to give you a taste,
因为也许我们根本上不到法庭
seeing as we're never actually gonna get there.
这个案子不可能被驳回 孩子
A dismissal is never gonna happen, son.
我很抱歉 孩子
Sorry for your loss, son.
什么
What?
我是说不要期待这个案子被驳回
I'm saying, don't hope for a dismissal.
请对我们的客户直接提出你的问题
Please direct your questions to our client.
我所说的不是问题 只是观点
That wasn't a question. It was a comment.
确实有个问题 戴蒙德先生
Here's a question for you, Mr. Dimond.
这个案子对你来讲到底意味着什么
What is this really worth to you?
你也许认为你能赢
You may think you have a defense.
但你的律师似乎认为你一定赢
Your lawyer certainly thinks you do.
但我只想跟你表明一下事实
But I just want to be clear about the facts.
这个案子对你来讲到底意味着什么
What is this really worth to you?
毫无疑问 这是个可怕的意外
There's no question, this was a terrible accident.
但跟你表明一下事实
But let's be clear about the facts.
他的血液酒精含量是个问题
His blood alcohol level is an issue here.
如果你坚持上庭
If you pursue this in court,
你可能什么都得不到
there's no guarantee you'll receive anything.
为孩子想想
Think about the boy.
想想他需要什么
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表