剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
这很明显就是贿赂
I'm looking at a bribe, plain as day.
事实就是这样
That's exactly what it is.
托尼·扬诺普洛斯不知如何拿到了那盘录像
Tony Gianopolous got a hold of that video somehow.
我觉得他在试图控制你们的公♥司♥
I think he's trying to take over the company.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 是你把录像泄露出去的
You son of a bitch. You leaked it.
艾娃·海辛顿就是海辛顿石油
Ava hessington is Hessington Oil.
-不会太久了 -你说什么
- Not for long. - Excuse me?
-这由我决定 -我恐怕不是你能决定的
- This is my call. - I'm afraid it isn't.
你希望艾娃主动退出管理层
You'd like her to remove herself from management?
我不会眼睁睁地看着这场官司打输
I'm not going to stand for losing this takeover.
那就别光看不做 但是艾娃绝不能离开
Then don't. But Ava isn't going anywhere.
我刚刚被自己公♥司♥投票表决踢出来了
I just got voted out of my own company.
我坚信这么做没错 即使有下次我还会这么做
I stand by my decision, and I'd do it again.
我知道这件事和达比有关
Don't tell me it doesn't have to do with Darby.
是你在一开始给了他51%的股份
You're the one who gave him the 51% in the first place.
你受不了一辈子当二把手
You can't stand being number two.
拜托告诉我
Please tell me you're calling me
你打给我是因为被绑♥架♥了
because you've been kidnapped.
失踪的又不是我
I'm not the one who disappeared.
跟你说了我有件事要办
I told you I had a thing.
一点说的 现在差一刻两点了
At 1:00. It's 1:45.
这是午休时间 哈维
And it's called a lunch hour, Harvey.
有整整一小时 这是我的牙应得的
60 whole minutes, which my teeth deserve.
你午餐这点时间还能去看牙医
You fit the dentist in at lunch?
他可以快得惊人
He can be surprisingly quick,
同时又非常深入
yet remarkably thorough.
唐娜 阿特金斯法官已经准备
Donna, Judge Atkins is ready to hear
听我的即决审判动议了 但前提是
my motion for summary judgment, which she won't do
十分钟后我的手头要有
if there aren't two copies of that motion
两份动议书
in my hands in ten minutes.
好吧 告诉你怎么办
All right, here's what you're gonna do.
在我的电脑上按下"打印"键
Go to my computer and press "print".
把动议书从打印机里取出来
Pick the motions up off the printer,
然后走到角落里 把东西都扔进垃圾桶
then walk over to the corner, throw everything in the trash,
因为这会儿你桌上
because there's already two copies
已经躺着两份动议书了
on your desk at this very moment.
垃圾桶原来在角落里啊
So the trash can's in the corner then?
再见
Bye.
你只有一件"事”[亦有高♥潮♥之意]
You had "a thing"?
其实有两件
Well... Two things.
但谁会去数呢
But who's counting?
他要干什么
What did he want anyway?
不是说好了午餐时间不讨论工作吗
I thought we agreed not to talk about work at lunch.
是说好了
Yeah, we did,
但我们也说好午餐时间该吃午餐的
but we also agreed to have lunch at lunch.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
只是我习惯了眼观四路
It's just that, uh, I've always made it my business
耳听八方
knowing about things.
你做得挺好
And you're good at your business.
是挺好
Business is good.
性致高昂啊
Some might say booming.
我们只剩十五分钟了
Listen, we've only got 15 minutes left,
看来我得争取快得惊人了
so I'll endeavor to be surprisingly quick.
只要你保持非常深入就行
As long as you continue to be remarkably thorough.
法官大人 您说过要是除了贿赂录像
Your honor, you said you would dismiss this case
他拿不出别的证据
if he couldn't produce evidence
就不会受理这案子 而他的确拿不出
beyond the bribery tape. Well, he couldn't.
我们找到了五名目击者
We found five witnesses that tied the man
能证明录像上艾娃·海辛顿贿赂的人就是凶手
that Ava Hessington bribed on that tape to the murders.
而这些目击者都不愿出庭作证
And those witnesses refused to come forward.
要是我们不能当堂对质
If we can't confront them,
那他们的口供法庭就不能采纳
then their statements are inadmissible.
他们不愿出庭作证
Just because they won't come forward
不代表他们不存在
doesn't mean they don't exist.
他说得对 他们的口供法庭也许不能采纳
He's right, their statements may be inadmissible,
但我不能无视有这些口供的存在
but I can't ignore the fact that they were made.
既然如此 那我们要求快速庭审
Well, in that case, we move for an expedited trial.
十秒之前 他还要求不予受理
Ten seconds ago, he was moving for a dismissal.
就是那十秒
And in the ten seconds since,
我委托人的公众形象更不堪了
public opinion of my client has gone down even further.
她是个杀人凶手 还能不堪到哪去
She's a murderer. How much lower can it go?
你告诉我啊
Well, you tell me.
是你把证据泄露给托尼·扬诺普洛斯的
You leaked evidence to Tony Gianopolous
害她丢了自己的公♥司♥
that lost her her company.
你也许会泄露给任何人
You might leak it to anyone.
法官大人 我们早就已经谈过这些了
Your honor, we've been down this road before.
这就是一派胡言
It's called bullshit highway.
冗长的庭审只会使艾娃·海辛顿
All dragging this out does is delay Ava Hessington
洗清罪名的机会白白流失
the opportunity to vindicate herself.
但这也会大大减少我准备的时间
It also conveniently gives me less time to build my case.
但你刚还在争辩这案子证据十足可以庭审啊
But the case you just argued was solid enough to go to trial.
你现在让你的小跟班代你说话了吗
You're letting your mini-me make your arguments for you now?
你还让你的小胡子...
Are you letting your moustache--
够了
Enough.
下下周一开庭
The trial starts a week from Monday.
出去
Get out.
你还没跟哈维说史蒂芬的事吗
You still haven't told Harvey about Stephen?
我本想告诉他的 但他当时心情不好
I went to tell him, but he was in a bad mood,
不知怎的我就跟他说
and then somehow I ended up telling him
我帮史蒂芬印了几份文件
that I made some copies for Stephen,
他便勃然大怒
and he got really pissed.
要是知道我和史蒂芬的事不知会怎样呢
What's he gonna do when he finds out about this?
我记得你们俩不是从没...
But I thought you said that you two had never--
那又如何
So?
我懂他为什么不想你帮别人干活
So I get why he doesn't want to share you here.
在律所你就是他的一切
You're his everything here.
但你和史蒂芬的事和工作无关
But what you're doing with Stephen isn't here,
是你的私事 完全两码事
it's there. Two completely different things.
那你为什么非让我告诉他
Then why did you tell me I had to tell him?
为了让他知道你的私事和他的公事
To let him know that your there and his here
可以共存于此
can coexist in the same place.
我还是比较喜欢谈论你和迈克的事
I liked it better when we talked about you and Mike.
那废话
I'm sure you did.
那你们是否准备继续...
So are you two going to keep--
当然 这是我长久以来
Yes, it is some of the best damn...
做的最爽的瑜伽了
yoga I've had in a long time.
他迟早会发现的
Well, sooner or later, he's gonna find out,
因为你脸上全写着呢
because it is all over your face.
拜托 你是女人
Oh, please, you're a woman.
男人才不会注意到
Men are oblivious.
你有点不同
There's something different about you.
是什么呢
What is it?
对啊 快告诉这位男士你有什么不同
Yes, please tell the man what it is.
没有 路易
Nothing, Louis.
我就是 练了点瑜伽
I'm just-- been doing some yoga.
不 不是这原因
No, that's not it.
你整个人散发着光彩
You're practically glowing.
告诉我你的秘诀
Tell me your secret.
我觉得这应该不适合你做
I-I don't think that it's your cup of tea.
为了这种光彩我什么都做
For that glow, I'd tea.
这是我的小秘密 路易
I'm gonna have to keep this to myself, Louis.
好吧 向我保证
Okay, well, promise me
你要坚持继续做下去
you'll keep doing whatever it is you're doing.
她可以的
I think she can do that.
不 唐娜我说真的 早午晚都要坚持
No, I'm serious, Donna. Morning, noon, and night.
有必要的话一天五次
Five times a day if necessary.
我会尽力的
I will do my best.
-我们已经尽力了 -尽力
- Well, we did our best. - Our best?
等等 你从没计划
Wait a minute, you never expected
让这案子被驳回吧
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表