剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》
第三季第七集
查到什么了
What did you get me?
这不是马加里第一次撒谎
This isn't the first time Mariga lied
以逃脱起诉了
to get out of prosecution.
还有其他谋杀罪
Other murders?
谋杀 勒索 侵占
Murder. Extortion. Embezzlement.
想找个犯了罪
You want someone to commit a crime
再推卸给别人的人 就是他
and blame it on someone else, he's your guy.
列出问题了吗
You got the questions lined up?
都在这里了
Right here.
你应该知道我最想问的是什么
But I think you know what my biggest question is.
你要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我不想跟达比合作了 我告诉了杰西卡
I changed my mind about Darby. I told Jessica.
而我还没来得及告诉你
And I didn't get a chance to tell you
因为我们现在有更要紧的事要办
because we had bigger fish to fry.
我明白你为什么没来得及告诉我
I understand why you didn't get a chance to tell me.
我不明白的是 你为什么要告诉她
What I don't get is why you told her.
要是我无法相信她能在我坦白之后放下这件事
If I can't trust her to get over it after I tell her,
那我还不如跟着达比干了
I might as well have stuck with Darby in the first place.
看样子她还是很介意
Doesn't look like she's over it.
因为她知道了这案子的事
Because she knows what we know.
现在我们有更要紧的事
Right now, we got bigger fish to fry.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
诺玛
Norma?
我跟你说过多少次了
I've told you a million goddamn times.
米卡度的下午牛奶只要2%脱脂奶
2% of Mikado's afternoon milk.
她能尝出多余的
She's gonna taste the extra skim.
你觉得她会冲谁发脾气
And who do you think she's gonna take it out on?
是我
Me.
在Litt up上查一下
Oh, and find out what the holdup is
我那件商标索赔案怎么耽搁了
on my trademark claim on "Litt up".
奈杰尔 你提前一周回来了
Nigel, you're back a week early.
我本来还要再度假一周
I was gonna holiday an extra week.
但在广州的当地泥浴里泡了两天
But I was rejuvenated after only two days
我就精神焕发了
in the native clays at Guangzhou.
你浑身散发着光芒
You're glowing.
我等不及要见米卡度了
And I can't wait to see Mikado.
我家美妞在这里吧
The lovely lass is here, I see.
不在
Uh, no, she's not here.
那是给谁的
Then who's that for?
给我的
That's for me.
是我的下午牛奶
It's my afternoon milk.
喝过瘾了 我得走了
Hits the spot. Gotta run.
路易
Louis.
她在哪
Where is she?
在全市最好的猫猫水疗馆
At the best cat SPA in the city,
抛光指甲 擦亮爪子呢
getting her nails buffed and her paws polished.
你真把她宠坏了
You spoil her.
-是她把我宠坏了 -她回来了给我打电♥话♥
- She spoils me. - Call me when she's back.
好的
I will.
瑞秋 我是路易 红色警报
Rachel, Louis. Code Red.
路易·利特
资深合伙人
最高机密
粉碎文件日
有人看到你离开我办公室吗
Did anybody see you leave my office?
-诺玛看了我一眼 -她是我们的人
- Norma gave me a look. - She's on our side.
瑞秋 集中精神
Rachel, concentrate.
我都不确定自己是不是跟你同一战线的
I don't even know if I'm on your side.
-这样是不对的 -她想做我的猫
- This isn't right. - She wants to be my cat.
不 是你想让她成为你的猫
No. You want her to be your cat.
你不明白
You don't understand.
上周是我这辈子最棒的一周 自从...
This past week has been the best week of my life, ever since--
布鲁诺 我明白
Bruno, I understand.
但你不能霸着米卡度不还啊
But you can't keep Mikado.
她是奈杰尔的猫
She's Nigel's cat.
-说得好 -奈杰尔 你怎么...
- Well said. - Ah, Nigel, how did you--
我做了每个自重的猫主人都会做的事
By doing what any self-respecting cat owner would do,
给猫装上RFID
equipping her with an RFID.
无线射频识别器
A radio-frequency-identifier integrated circuit.
你为什么要把我珍贵的财产藏起来
Why would you hide my prize possession?
她对你来说就是一件财产吗
Is that what she is to you? A possession?
这是我和她之间的事
What she is to me is between me and her.
你说得对
You're right.
他说得对
He's right.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我还没准备好 -路易
- I'm not ready. - Louis.
他本应离开两周的
He was supposed to be gone for two weeks.
我们有口头合约我本应享有两周的抚养权
We had a verbal contract I would have custody for two weeks.
那只是安排你临时照顾
It was a baby-sitting arrangement.
我为这个安排在精神上 情感上
One that I was mentally, emotionally,
和身体上都做好了准备
and physically prepared for.
因此 我可以合法
And accordingly, I am legally entitled
拥有米卡度一周
to Mikado for one more week.
那可不是法律
That is not the law.
实际上是有判例的
There's actually precedent.
1974年 瓦明斯基诉米切尔案
Warminsky V. Mitchell, 1974.
我有个会要开
I have a meeting,
开完会我会收回我的合法拥有物
After which I will collect what is rightfully mine.
那招可真天才
That was genius.
不是的 路易
No, Louis.
那是拖延时间
That was a stall.
因为事实上奈杰尔是对的
Because the truth is Nigel's right.
她不是你的猫
She's not your cat.
你必须得放她走
You've gotta let her go.
你想谈谈昨晚的事情吗
Hey, do you wanna talk about last night?
不 唐娜 我不想
No, Donna, I don't.
哈维 你说我和史蒂芬在一起使你困扰
Harvey, you said my being with Stephen bothered you.
而我只是想确定
And I just wanna make sure that--
确定他做了什么值得打断你约会的事
- that what he did deserved interrupting your date?
真值得吗
Did it?
我不知道 唐娜 你说吧
I don't know, Donna. You tell me.
我们整个案子进入了僵局
I mean, we had this entire case locked up.
你的男友给了卡梅隆
I mean, your boyfriend gave Cameron
一张"自♥由♥逃出监狱"卡
a get-out-of-jail-free card
而且是在我让他别他妈插手这个案子之后
after I told him to stay the hell out of it.
他做了什么
What'd he do?
他找到了马里加
He tracked down Mariga
然后把他送到了卡梅隆面前
and led Cameron right to him.
哈维 我
Harvey, I'm--
知道吗 相比起讨论史蒂芬床上的事
You know what? Instead of discussing Stephen shoot in the bed,
如今 我得尽力给他擦屁♥股♥
right now, I have to try to clean it up.
在哥旺巴
Gwambaa.
马♥凯♥瓦
Makaiwa.
伊法港
Port Eefa.
有四十个人被杀了
40 people killed.
你是来这里回答问题的
Are you here to answer questions
还是来向他们提问的
or ask them?
你见过这些照片吗
Are you familiar with these photos?
我对照片中发生的事情负责
I'm responsible for these photos.
你看起来对此深感自豪
You seem proud of yourself.
我是个暴♥力♥国家的军人
I am a military man in a violent country.
我做必须要做的事
I do what needs to be done.
那不会让我成为杀人凶手
That doesn't make me a murderer.
因为你是遵照你们政♥府♥的指示杀人的
Because you kill people under orders from your government.
完全正确
Precisely.
你在海辛顿石油的工地做的事
Isn't that exactly what you did
不也一样吗
on Hessington Oil's land?
不 我杀那些人
No, I killed those people
是因为你们的客户付了我钱
because I was paid by your client.
那你就是凶手了
Well, that does make you a murderer.
而你说艾娃知道这件事
And you're only saying that Ava knew about it
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表