剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
真的发生了之后
And when I did...
我考虑了一下我会带走谁
I thought about who I wanted to take it with.
听着 我不想知道没有你
Look, I don't wanna find out what kind of lawyer
我会变成什么样
I'd be without you.
好吧 要我跟你走必须满足两个条件
Okay, I will come work with you on two conditions.
第一 这事抛到脑后
First, we put it out of our minds,
我们永不再提
and we never mention it again.
第二呢
Second?
你得给我一大笔签约奖金
You're giving me a huge goddamn signing bonus.
你怎么知道够不够
How do you know that's enough?
因为金额由你填
Because you're the one who's gonna fill in the amount.
上帝啊 看来你真的很需要我
Oh, my God, you really do need me...
来阻止你干这种蠢事
to stop you from doing shit like this.
那好吧
Oh, well...
我是说以后
In the future.
怎么了
What?
我们需要一个新仪式
We're gonna need a new ritual.
也许我们能利用一下开罐器
Well, maybe we can think of something to do with a can opener.
哈维 这是我听过最蠢的事
Harvey, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
天啊
Jeez.
事实上
Actually...
你在这里干什么 哈维
What are you doing here, Harvey?
才早上七点
It's 7:00 A.M.
我不知道你会来这里
I didn't know you were gonna be here.
我喜欢这里
I love this place.
真的吗
Really?
你以前只来过这里一次
You've only ever been here once before.
你怎么知道
How'd you know that?
我就是知道
I know.
你和史蒂芬 让我很闹心
You and Stephen, it bothers me.
我知道这对你不公平 但我就是不爽
I know it's not fair, but it does.
很好
Good.
什么叫"很好"
What do you mean, good?
我是说 我们都知道
I mean, we both knew it.
你终于能承认了 这很好
It's good that you finally were able to say it.
你明白虽然我闹心
You realize just because it bothers me,
但不代表我想和你...
it doesn't mean that I want us to be--
我明白
I know.
老天
Jeez.
这就是我为什么定了那个原则
You know this is exactly why I had that policy.
那你为什么改了
Well, then why did you change it?
因为我得活得精彩 哈维
Because I have to live my life, Harvey.
我从没为自己道歉
I've never apologized for who I am,
现在也不会
and I'm not gonna start now.
你不需要为任何事道歉
You don't need to apologize for anything.
我知道
I know.
但你需要
But you do.
因为过了这么久 你才承认
For taking so long to say that it bothered you.
上帝啊
Jesus.
我们先给我的西装外套
And let's just put an order in
定制个衣架
for the valet to hold my suit jackets,
-然后我们... -哈维
- and then we can-- - Harvey.
路易
Louis.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
你不是还有
You're not due back
两年三个月零五天才回来吗
for another two years, three months, and five days,
我没有专门算过啦
not that I'm keeping track.
计划改变 我今天回来
Change of plans. I'm back today.
你的女友是谁
Who's your girlfriend?
我不是他的女友
Oh, I'm not his girlfriend.
我是他的女秘书
I'm his girl Friday.
普通律师没有秘书的
Associates don't get secretaries.
我不是一般的律师
I'm not like other associates,
她也不是一般的秘书
and she's not like other secretaries.
-胡扯 -唐娜
- Bullshit. - Donna?
好吧 听好了 阿呆 你脚踏内增高
Okay, listen, rain man, you wear lifts in your shoes,
想穿背带裤 但又没胆穿
you want braces, but you don't have the balls,
你养了只猫
and you have a cat
你爱它 它却没那么爱你
that you love more than it loves you.
很高兴见到你 路易
Good to see you, Louis.
我得休息一天
I need a day.
你下楼吗
You going down?
我上楼 混♥蛋♥
All the way up, asshole.
我一起上
I'll take the ride.
那是什么
What's that?
我想用这个告诉你
This is my way of showing you
不管你的选择如何
that no matter what you choose,
我都支持你
I support you.
如果你的梦想是去斯坦福
And if your dream is to go to Stanford,
那这也是我的梦想
then that's my dream for you too.
好看吗
How does it look?
我不得不说 很好看
I have to admit, it looks pretty good.
你为什么改变了主意
So what changed your mind?
你进哈佛了
You got into Harvard?
说来话长
It's a-- it's a long story,
但我现在必须走了
But I have to go right now.
我想在这里等你回家
I wanted to be here when you got home.
如果你愿意
But if you let me,
我办完事直接来这里
I'd like to come straight back here
告诉你一切
and tell you the whole thing.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
马里加那边有进展吗
Any progress getting to Mariga?
马里加到底会如何作证
Cameron's not just bluffing
卡梅隆连虚张声势都说不上
about what Mariga's gonna say.
他根本没拿下他
He doesn't even have him.
那么说我们
That means we--
我们赢了 结束了
We win. It's over.
告诉卡梅隆时一定很有趣
Ah, it's gonna be fun telling Cameron that.
对迈克来说也很有趣
It's gonna be fun for Mike.
我还要做件事
I've got something else to do,
这可没那么有趣
and it's not gonna be fun.
这就是我们为什么要到顶楼吗
Is that why we're up here?
还记得当你告诉我你决定
You remember when you told me you decided
扳倒高登 施密特和范·戴克吗
to take Gordon, Schmidt, and Van Dyke down?
看来这就是我们上来的原因
I guess that is why we're up here.
你当时说 要趁着晚上行动
You said, take them in the night
因为那时他们在睡觉
because nighttime's when they're sleeping.
你觉得我错了
And you thought I was wrong.
然后你说如果换做我
And then you said if I were ever in your shoes,
想法也许会不同
I might think differently.
你做了什么 哈维
What'd you do, Harvey?
我趁着晚上行动了
I made a move in the night.
我证明艾娃·海辛顿无罪
I get Ava Hessington acquitted...
达比支持我当经营合伙人
Darby backs me for managing partner.
真该恭喜你了
I guess congratulations are in order.
我是来告诉你我不想接受
I'm here to tell you I don't want it anymore.
你赶快从我眼前消失
Get out of my sight.
你看起来战意盎然啊
You look ready to attack.
哈维知道自己的狗没拴紧吗
Does Harvey know his puppy's off his leash?
哈维说他不想浪费时间来这里
Harvey said he didn't need to waste a trip down here
看我告诉你我看准了一切
just for me to tell you I have my eye on the ball.
我没听懂
I'm afraid I don't follow you.
马里加
Mariga.
在他会如何作证上你没撒谎
You weren't lying about what he would say.
但你根本就没有拿下他
You were lying about having him in the first place.
整个事情都是精心策划 只为了让我们
This whole thing was designed just to get us
签你的狗屁协议
to sign your bullshit deal.
你说的对
You're right.
我们没拿下他 但现在拿下了
We didn't have him, but we do now,
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表