剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
He's gonna be okay.
他会回来 你们有的是时间
He'll be back, and you guys can have a lifetime
一起工作 一起去看芭蕾
of working together, going to the ballet,
讨论些真正尴尬的事
having really awkward conversations.
瑞秋 我下面要说的话
Rachel, I'm gonna say the thing
你可能不会想听
that I know you don't want to hear.
我现在不想管那些
I don't care about that right now.
这不是什么大事
It doesn't have to be a big deal.
我们都在帮助路易
We've all got Louis' back right now,
而且这种事本来就是杰西卡处理
and Jessica handles this stuff anyway.
去跟她谈谈
Just talk to her.
我绝不允许你犯心脏病
You are never allowed to have a heart attack.
好吗
Okay?
遵命
Understood.
路易
Louis.
这是天堂吗
Is this heaven?
我不知道你为什么会这么想
I can understand why you would think that,
但不是的
But no.
我不知道这是怎么发生的
I don't know how this can happen.
我对我的身体这么在意
I...treat my body like a temple.
但是你也有每周末加班啊
And you've also been commuting every weekend,
而且还老让你手下的律师气得你血压升高
and you let the associates raise your blood pressure.
那是因为他们蠢
It's because they're stupid.
行了 路易 放松
Okay, Louis, relax.
医生说你脱离危险了
The doctors say you're out of danger,
但你不能情绪激动
but you shouldn't get worked up.
医生得允许我出院
The doctors need to let me go.
你刚刚才心脏病发了
You had a heart attack.
假如我的供血少断半秒钟
If my blood supply had been cut off for a half-second less,
这次就只会被归类为一次小心脏事件了
it would've been classified as a minor cardiac event.
那假如多断了半秒钟呢
And what if it would have lasted half a second more?
没多断
It didn't.
我得回去工作
And I need to get to work.
路易 我是认真的 你得缓缓了
Louis, I'm serious. You have to cut back.
你有可能就这样死了啊
You could have died.
而假如你出了什么事的话
And if anything were to happen to you...
哈维会变得一团糟 明白吗
Harvey would be a total mess. Okay?
我会缓缓的
I'll cut back.
那就好
Good.
打扰了 你是叫迈克吧 是吗
Excuse me. It's mike, right?
是的 你还需要什么吗
Yeah. Did you still need something?
因为我这边还没搞定
Because I haven't finished yet.
确实需要 我一直在找路易
I did. I've been trying to find louis.
他之前没去开会
He wasn't at the meeting.
-路易现在不在这儿 -那他在哪里
- Louis isn't here. - Where is he?
你要找他干什么
What did you need to see him about?
我想谈谈发生了什么
I want to talk about what happened.
好吧
Yeah, um,
我知道我俩都认为
look, I know that we both agreed
分拆是个更好的办法 但是
that a spin-off was the better way to go, but--
分拆:从原公♥司♥分出一部分 成立独♥立♥的公♥司♥
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about that.
我想谈谈我自己
I want to talk about me.
我想退出
I want out.
你想离开扬诺普洛斯
You want to leave Gianopolous
就因为今天早上发生的事吗
because of what happened this morning?
今天早上发生的事情每天都会上演一遍
What happened this morning happens every day.
他会打♥压♥达到了一定位置的人
He keeps people down when they reach a certain point,
而我确定我现在就在那个位置
and I'm pretty sure I'm at that point.
-是的 我明白了 -不 你不明白
- Yeah, I get it. - No, you don't.
你不明白的 你不
You don't. No.
在像这样的地方
In a place like this,
你的整个未来铺展在你面前
your whole future's laid out for you.
你四十岁之前就能接管这里
You'll be running the place before 40.
乔纳森 我们是为托尼·扬诺普洛斯工作的
Jonathan, we work for Tony Gianopolous.
虽然我知道自己没必要告诉你
And I know I don't have to tell you,
但你和威廉·贝克是受同一个
but you're working under the same non-compete
非竞争条款约束的
that William Beck is.
但你们也是为我工作的
But you work for me too.
路易是我的私人律师
Louis is my personal attorney.
我知道
I know.
但假如出现了利益冲突
But if there's a conflict of interest,
我们是会站在他那边的
we're gonna choose him.
我知道你们有冲突
I know that you have a conflict.
我就问问 有没有什么办法你们能帮我
I'm just asking, is there any way that you can help me
而且
without...
不是刻意帮助我
helping me?
抱歉了
I'm sorry.
那路易在哪里
Then where's Louis?
路易现在出差去了
Louis is away on business right now,
所以他也帮不了你
so he can't help you either.
那我就找个能帮我的人
Then I'll find someone who will.
这把这当成是我炒掉他的正式通知吧
Let this serve as formal notice I'm letting him go.
密西根州上诉法♥院♥
Michigan court of appeals.
什么
What?
几年前那里有个判决
There was a ruling a few years ago
承认了非竞争条款中的一个薄弱环节
that established a weak link in the non-compete.
抱歉打扰了 您有时间吗
I'm sorry to interrupt. Do you have a minute?
我能为你做点什么
What can I do for you?
现在真不是提这个的好时机
The timing on this is terrible,
我为此道歉
and I-I apologize for that.
是什么事
What is it?
我需要付法学院学费的第一张支票
I need the first check for my law school tuition.
你说什么
Excuse me?
可能您不记得了 但当我被错误的解雇时
Maybe you don't remember, but when I was wrongfully dismissed,
回聘我的条件之一
one of the terms of my rehiring
就是律所帮我支付法学院的学费
was that the firm pays for my law school.
我记得可清楚了
I remember just fine.
而且我记得回聘你的唯一条件
And the only term of your rehiring
就是把你的工资上调10%
was a 10% increase in salary.
什么
What?
不 我告诉您 这是商定好了的条件
No, I'm--I'm telling you this was an agreed-upon term,
-而且 - 而且我告诉你
- and-- - and I'm telling you
我对此毫不知情
I know nothing about that.
还有就算我知道这件事
And if I had heard about it,
我也绝对不会同意的
I would have never approved it.
我给这家律所当了替罪羊
I was scapegoated by this firm.
所以当你同意回来时
And when you agreed to come back,
我们给你加了10%的工资
you were given a 10% raise.
那是标准
That's standard.
我这可不是标准情况
My situation was not standard.
在哪方面不是
In what way?
路易指控我对公♥司♥不忠
Louis accused me of being disloyal.
然后呢
And?
然后最后发现他错了
And he turned out to be wrong.
瑞秋 问题是
The problem, Rachel,
你口说无凭
is that you have no record of what you're saying.
他同意了的
He agreed to it.
他是您手下的人
He is your agent.
您和他是绑在一块的
You're bound by this.
我不知道这件事
I don't know that.
而且那人刚刚心脏病发了
And the man just had a heart attack.
所以我也不会打电♥话♥问他这件事
And I'm not going to call him and ask him.
我知道 我也不希望你打
I know that, and I don't want you to.
那这个谈话就结束了
Then this conversation is over.
艾弗森医生 请到心脏实验室
Dr. Iverson to the cardiac lab.
艾弗森医生 请到心脏实验室
Dr. Iverson to the cardiac lab.
-你这到底是在干什么 -希拉
- What the hell are you doing? - Sheila.
-我很抱歉 -你确实应该
- I'm so sorry. - You should be.
我不知道我怎么会有心脏病
I don't know why I had a heart attack,
但我保证这不会再发生了
but I promise it won't happen again.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表