剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
真有意思 当我瞒着你那些
That's funny-- when I kept things from you
跟其他谋杀案没有任何关系的事时
that had nothing to do with other murders,
你说我是罪人
you called me a criminal.
但那次的结果是
Well, that ended up with you
你把一个无辜的人送进了监狱
putting an innocent person in prison.
现在你要重蹈覆辙
And now you're doing it again.
别跟我胡扯
Oh, don't give me that shit.
史蒂芬·亨特利参与了这件事
Stephen Huntley is up to his goddamn neck in this,
你知道的
and you know it.
他就那么背着他的客户杀掉
So he just goes around killing his clients' enemies
他们的敌人吗
behind their backs?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你想要证明吗 去问马里加
You want corroboration? Ask Mariga.
我刚刚问过
I just did.
他在法庭上回答了我
And he answered me in open court.
我不是在把一个无辜的女人送进监狱
And I'm not putting an innocent woman away.
-我在履行我的职责 -卡梅隆
- I'm doing my job. - Cameron...
律师杀人
Lawyers killing people?
那就是挂着你名字的好公♥司♥ 哈维
That's a hell of a firm you got your name on, Harvey.
你离开检察官办公室去那里一定非常自豪
You must be proud to have left the D.A.'s office for that.
一起打球吧 詹姆斯
Let's do racquetball, James.
又来了 路易 你应该
Again? Louis, you were supposed to be waiting
-在会议室等着 -我从不等人
- in the conference... - I don't wait for anyone.
而且你不能告我
And you don't sue me.
我可以
Yes, I do.
因为我意识到我现在在一家大公♥司♥工作
Because I realized I now work at a huge firm,
而且我有能力这么对你
and I have the power to do this to you.
现在我们可以协商和解
Now, we can negotiate a settlement,
当然 除非你觉得你没法解决我
unless, of course, you don't think you can handle me.
你真的想在你妈妈的注视下
Do you really want to embarrass yourself
让自己尴尬吗
with your mother watching?
他们不像你一样禁止我们把母亲的照片
It kills you that they don't ban us having pictures
摆在这儿 这让你很难受对吗
of our mothers, like you did, doesn't it?
人们会以一个人摆的照片来评价他
A man is judged by the photos he displays.
你有一张自己的照片
You have a photo of yourself.
现在你在证明我的观点
And now you're making my point for me.
你不能再威胁我了 路易
You don't intimidate me anymore, Louis.
真的吗 我了解你 哈罗德
Really? I know you, Harold.
我知道你在参加让你紧张的会面前会漱口
I know that you gargle before meetings that make you nervous.
而且我 闻到了 薄荷味
And I...smell...mint.
-我 -我们不同意第三段
-I... - We don't agree to paragraph three
-和第四段 -我需要第四段
- or four. - I need to have four.
还有第七段到第十段
Or seven through ten.
我妈 我的客户不会同意的
My mo--my client won't stand for that.
你的客户会同意我给他们的任何东西
Your client will stand for whatever the hell I give them!
拜托 我能留着第九段吗
Please, can I have nine?
你知道吗 我会给你第九段
You know what? I'll give you nine...
因为它毫无意义
Because it's meaningless,
然后我会让它
and I want it to tell all the other paragraphs
告诉剩下的几段
out there what happens
在你和我谈判的时候发生了什么
when Harold Gunderson goes after Louis Litt.
那没有任何意义啊
That doesn't make any sense.
你没看过暴♥力♥电影吗
Haven't you ever seen a mob movie?
他们总会留个活口去告诉其他人
They always let one survive to tell the others.
是的 可是段落不会说话
Well, yeah, but paragraphs can't talk--
好吧 随便吧 赶紧把这协议打出来
Okay, whatever. Fine. Just type this up as agreed,
然后再也别让我看见你那张苍白的
and don't you ever let me see your pasty, Norwegian,
自以为是的挪威脸
carrot top-wannabe face again.
卡罗特·托普是被严重低估的喜剧演员
Carrot Top is a very underrated comedian
向来人畜无害
who's never done anything to anyone.
你知道哈维打算在庭上伏击史蒂芬吗
Did you know that Harvey was going to ambush Stephen on the stand?
就算知道我也不会阻止他
I wouldn't have stopped him if I did.
你就没考虑过后果吗
And to hell with the ramifications?
会对谁产生后果 爱德华
The ramifications for who, Edward?
我不是来跟你吵架的 杰西卡
I didn't come here to fight with you, Jessica.
但现在的箭靶子不是史蒂芬
But Stephen didn't take the most direct hit.
而是艾娃
Ava did.
你总说你有多关心艾娃
You keep talking about how much you care about Ava.
但我跟她只是萍水相逢
But I've only just met her.
再说事都是你干的
And you're the one who did what you did.
我把你当作我的手足
I treated you as if you were my own blood.
艾娃
Ava...
是你做的吗
Did you do this to me?
当然不是
Of course I didn't.
是你一直在瞒着我吗
Did you keep this from me?
我要听你亲口说出来
I want to hear you say it.
我知道的时候已经晚了
I didn't know until it was too late.
输油管道的事木已成舟
I didn't want to burden you with what had been done
我不想给你增加负担
to get your pipeline,
而且覆水难收 我无计可施
and there was nothing I could do to undo it.
增加负担
Burden me?
你怎么不保护我
What about protecting me?
就是为了保护你
Well, that's exactly what I was doing
我才让哈维来打这场官司
when I assigned Harvey to the case.
就在我要接受谋杀指控的时候
And after I was brought up on murder charges,
你瞒着我
rather than tell me,
把犯下罪行的那个人派了过来
you send the very man who committed the crime.
你到底想甩掉谁的负担
Who were you trying not to burden then?
你问过我她知不知道我和她父亲的事
You once asked me if she knew about her father and I.
那个年代 做一个出柜的律师
In those days, to be a lawyer and to be out--
是不可能的
not possible.
她父亲做的是石油生意
Her father was in the oil business.
-他会一无所有的 -这跟案子有什么...
- He would have been finished. - What does that have to do--
我们偶尔会出去私会
We used to go away on occasion.
为了不被人怀疑
In order to do that,
艾娃会装作我的女朋友跟我们同行
Ava joined us and pretended to be my girlfriend.
她愿意帮助我们
She did that for us.
艾娃就是我的亲人
Ava is family to me.
我派史蒂芬去帮她
I sent Stephen out there to help her.
但我不知道他会那么做
I didn't know what he'd do.
我愿不惜一切来收回覆水
And I would give anything to undo it.
你要我怎么做 爱德华
What do you want from me, Edward?
我想让你把怒气消一消
I want you to put aside your anger
想个方法帮帮她
and figure out a way to help.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我是来消气的
I'm here to put aside my anger.
我们可还在忙谋杀案呢
We're in the middle of a murder trial.
不差这五分钟
We can spare five minutes for this.
等一下
Wait a second.
那瓶酒是你干掉丹尼尔的时候我送的
I gave you that bottle when you took over from Daniel.
-我知道 -我还说过只有紧急情况才能喝它
- I know. - I told you to only open it in case of an emergency.
现在还不是紧急情况吗
You think this isn't an emergency?
我们就要输掉一场谋杀案了
We're about to lose a huge murder case,
而幕后主使
and it turns out the person behind it
居然还是我们律所的律师
is one of our own lawyers.
帮他瞒天过海的人
And we're in business
还与我们有着生意往来
with the man who helped cover it up.
但我最在意的是
But the thing that's been most on my mind
你♥他♥妈♥的居然背叛我
is that you goddamn betrayed me.
现在
Now...
是你提醒了我这些事
the truth is, you warned me about all of this.
你背叛我这事我也不愿再想了
And I am tired of feeling betrayed by you.
我宁愿原谅你
I'd rather forgive you.
你能原谅吗
Can you?
要不我怎么会来
Why do you think I'm here.
我不该背叛你
I never should have come after you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你又没杀人
You didn't kill anybody.
如果我真要原谅你的话
And if I'm really going to forgive you,
那我也要告诉你 我很抱歉
then I need to tell you I'm sorry
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表