剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
《诉讼双雄》前情提要
我这么早起床 是为了考虑
I got up early, so I could figure out
这里有没有哪样家具我能接着用
if there's anything around here that I could stand living with.
-你要搬过来一起住吗 -如果你还邀请我的话
- You want to move in together? - If the offer still stands.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
奎汀跟我还是夫妻时 你就跟他上♥床♥了
You slept with Quentin while he was married to me.
我那时问你
I asked you back then
我们分开前 你们是不是就有一腿了
if anything had started before we were separated.
你说没有
You said it hadn't.
那是因为我不想伤害你
'Cause I didn't want to hurt you.
敬崭新的合伙关系
Here's to your new partnership.
我替你付了买♥♥入股份款
I fronted your buy-in.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do that?
我把它当作浪漫之举
I did it as a romantic gesture.
是啊 美女或许爱演浪漫电影
Yeah, well, pretty woman may have been a romantic movie,
但朱莉亚·罗伯茨还是个妓♥女♥
But Julia Roberts was still a hooker.
你知道奎汀有肌萎缩侧索硬化症多久了
How long have you known Quentin had A.L.S.?
一开始就知道
From the beginning.
那你知道他为了自救 在实验结果上造假
And how long have you known Quentin falsified
好让药早点上市这件事多久了
trial results to get the drug on the market?
-他没撒谎 -但你撒谎了
- He didn't lie. - But you did.
而我爱他 我还能怎么做
I love him. So what else could I do?
我是认真的 斯科特
I am in this, Scottie.
好的
Okay.
我也是
So am I.
认为迈克·罗斯上的是一所很差的法学院
I think Mike Ross went to a subpar law school
而且一直在用谎言掩盖这个事实
and has been lying about it the whole time.
给哈佛打电♥话♥要一份他的成绩单复印件
Just call up Harvard and ask for a copy of his transcript.
吉拉德教授的法律职业道德课
Professor Gerard's legal ethics class,
你听说过谁得了"A+"吗
did you ever hear of anybody ever getting an a-plus?
没有 他就是以给分不超过"A"出名的
No, he's famous for never giving higher than an "A."
法律职业道德 吉拉德教授
你为什么这么开心啊
Well, what are you so happy about?
今早上你冲澡时我用泡沫布做了拖鞋
I made bubble-wrap slippers this morning while you were in the shower.
我还特地告诉过你 泡沫布是用来包盘子的
I specifically told you the bubble wrap is for the dishes.
我还做了顶帽子
I also made a hat.
好吧 我要跟个十岁小孩同居了
Okay, I'm moving in with a ten-year-old.
你爱我的
And you love me.
是啊
I do.
我在想
Hey, I was thinking,
我们的床要怎么办啊
what are we going to do about our bed?
我们已经有两张床了
We already have two.
是啊
I know, but, yeah, we do.
但你不觉得新的开始该买♥♥新的床吗
But don't you think a new beginning deserves a new bed?
这真是太可爱了
That...is incredibly sweet.
十岁小孩能想到真不赖哈
Yeah, not bad for a ten-year-old, huh?
你想要什么样的床
What kind of bed were you thinking?
我们今晚试过之后挑一个呗
Whichever one we pick out after we test them tonight.
你想好了什么特定的测试吗
And did you have any particular test in mind?
现在有了
Well, now I do.
不过店家估计不会允许我们那么测试吧
See, I don't think the store is gonna let us run that kind of test.
是啊 有道理
Yeah. No, you're right.
我们今晚出去之前在家测试一下吧
We should probably just test ours before we go out tonight.
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
路易刚刚可能看到我们了
I think that Louis might have just seen us.
那又怎么样啊
Come on, what's the difference?
我们要同居了
We're moving in together.
我们是不是别再保密了
I think it's time we stopped keeping it a secret.
但是保密还挺好玩的嘛
But keeping it a secret is sort of fun.
还性感
And sexy.
我是最赞成性感的了 我可是做了
And I am pro sexy-I mean, I did make
泡沫布拖鞋和帽子呢
those bubble-wrap slippers and hat after all,
说来好笑
which is funny, 'cause...
因为那不叫性感 只是好玩
that's not sexy, it's just fun.
-算是吧 -算是
- It's something. - Something.
我还给你做了
I made you some too.
达娜·斯科特 资深合伙人
哈维 她至少还要一周才会回来呢
Hey, Harvey, she won't be back for another week,
你现在还是先别开瓶了
so I don't think you need to start drinking just yet.
你是要取笑我 还是帮我想想
You want to make fun, or you want to help me
这东西该放哪
figure out where to put this?
威士忌酒
A bottle of scotch?
你就不能给她买♥♥点更贴心的礼物吗
You couldn't get her anything more personal?
-她喜欢威士忌 -那是你
- She likes scotch. - You like scotch.
她喜欢我 因此
She likes me. Therefore...
你何不附上张卡片
Why don't you just attach a card that says,
写上"欢迎 随便你是谁 资深合伙人"
"Welcome, generic senior partner"?
这可是一万二的威士忌
This is a $12,000 bottle of scotch,
而且是全球仅有的三瓶之一
and this is one of three left in the world.
这怎么能算是"随便"呢 这表示...
That doesn't say generic, that says--
你是我最近买♥♥下的三样
You're one of three very expensive things
贵重物品之一
I recently purchased.
入股的事我们谈开了
We worked it out about the buy-in.
那这只会揭开疮疤
And this is gonna un-work it out.
说来好笑
You know, it's funny.
先说这不够贴心 现在又变成有特殊意义了
First it was too generic. Now it's special.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
你觉得你不是不满意我选择的礼品
I don't think you have a problem with my choice of gift.
我觉得你是对接受礼物的人有意见
I think you have a problem with my choice of recipient.
如果不是我 你觉得斯科特能来这儿吗
Do you think scottie would even be here if it wasn't for me?
是不能
No, I don't.
哈维 我希望你能如愿
Harvey, I want this for you.
我也希望你们能好好的 我只是想
I want it to work, and I'm just trying to--
确保我不搞砸了
Make sure I don't screw it up.
我们都知道那是早晚的事
Well, we both know you're gonna screw it up.
我只是想让那天尽量晚点来
I'm just trying to delay that as long as possible.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
那瓶酒就是我秘书日时自己买♥♥礼物的原因
That bottle is the reason I buy my own present for secretary's day.
-还有秘书日呢 -有啊
- There's a secretary's day? - There is.
而且你可慷慨了
And you're very generous.
你好吗 迈克
How you doing, Mike?
激动吗
Are you excited or what?
激动什么
Excited about what?
没收到我的电邮吗
Didn't you get my email?
收到了
Oh, there it is.
读读吧
Why don't you read it?
算了
Oh, actually, you know what, never mind.
我就直接告诉你吧
I'll just let you know what it says.
很棒的 你一定喜欢
It's so great. You're gonna love it.
我请了亨利·吉拉德周五过来
It says I invited Henry Gerard here
做讲座
to give a lecture this Friday.
好啊
That's great.
你根本不知道那是谁吧
You don't even know who he is, do you?
亨利·吉拉德教授嘛
Professor Henry Gerard,
法律道德课教材的作者
author of the definitive text in legal ethics
在该部门任了20年的主席
and chair of the department for the last 20 years.
我当然知道他
Yeah, I know who he is.
那你还记得你在他班上拿的分数吗
And do you also remember what you got in his class?
A+不容易忘啊
It's pretty hard to forget an a-plus.
是啊 忘记不可能的分数的确不容易
Yeah, it's pretty hard to forget a grade that never happened.
吉拉德从不给人A+
No one gets an a-plus in Gerard's class.
也没人能背下他书里的一整章
Yeah, well, no one can recite an entire chapter of his book from memory.
-除了我 我做到了 -胡说
- But I can and did. - Bullsh--.
你没拿到A+ 因为你从没上过那门课
You never got an a-plus because you never took his class.
那是必修课 路易 我当然修了
It's a required class, Louis. Of course I took it.
除非你就没去过哈佛
Not if you never went to Harvard.
路易 别傻了
Louis, that is insane.
我有哈佛的成绩单
I have a transcript from Harvard.
我有哈佛的学位 因为
I have a degree from Harvard. That's because I--
慢着 我猜猜 因为你去过哈佛吗
Wait, let me guess. 'cause you went to Harvard?
你瞧 迈克 问题是
See, Mike, here's the situation.
我不相信你
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表