剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表
竟然在一开始给了他51%的股份
and you're the one who gave him the 51% in the first place.
我和爱德华合并公♥司♥为的是公♥司♥的未来
I merged with Edward for the sake of this firm,
这跟我对艾娃的所作所为是一样的
just like what I did today with Ava.
在这间房♥里宣泄自己私人情绪的是你才对
And the only one in this room taking things personally is you.
接着骗自己吧
Tell yourself whatever you want,
我知道这件事和达比有关
but don't tell me it doesn't have to do with Darby
这就是私人恩怨
and don't tell me it isn't personal,
因为你受不了一辈子当二把手
because you can't stand being number two.
哈维 有时间吗
Harvey, do you have a minute?
没时间
No, I don't.
现在给我拨通爱德华·达比的电♥话♥
I need Edward Darby on the phone right now.
还有 你今早去哪了
By the way, where were you this morning?
你说啥 我今早在这啊
What are you talking about? I was here.
但你没在自己的位置上
You weren't here.
我在复印室
I was in the copy room.
你跑去复印室干嘛
Well, what the hell were you doing in the copy room?
我要去帮史蒂芬处理点事
I was finishing up a couple things for Stephen.
你在为史蒂芬干活
You're working for Stephen?
-只是复印些东西 -你为我工作
- I made some copies. - You work for me.
真抱歉
Sorry.
下不为例
It was a one-time thing.
既然你还没帮我给达比打电♥话♥
Well, since you haven't gotten Darby for me yet,
你想说些啥
what do you want?
不是什么大事 可以等等再说
Nothing. It can wait.
有什么事
What do you want?
我想跟你说我很享受和你一起工作
I want to tell you that I enjoyed working with you.
我原本以为我也会这么说
I thought I was gonna be able to say the same.
有件事告诉你 我劝了路易
If it means anything to you, I told Louis
让他别再把艾娃踢出去
to stop the plan to get rid of Ava.
你知道他不会停手的 对吗
Did you know he wasn't going to?
没错
No.
但事实是 即使这样
But the truth is, even if I did,
我也不会做任何阻拦他的事
I wouldn't have done anything to stop it.
那我是不是就该因此相信你呢
Is that supposed to make me believe you?
我只是想让你了解我
It's supposed to make you understand me.
你对他很忠心
You're loyal to him.
因为我是他的部下
I'm committed to him.
晚安 卡特里娜
Good night, Katrina.
晚安
Good night.
她有什么事
What did she want?
没什么
Nothing.
就说跟我合作挺愉快的
Tell me she enjoyed working with me.
那你呢
Did you?
我怎么
Did I what?
你也觉得跟她合作很愉快吧
Did you enjoy working with her?
总是看见你俩
I mean, I just kept seeing you guys
在一起工作
working together all the time,
就跟黏在一起似的
and you just seemed to be bonding away.
吃醋了吗
Are you jealous?
这不好笑
It's not funny.
我不是因为觉得好笑才笑
I'm not smiling because it's funny.
而是因为觉得这样很贴心
I'm smiling because it's sweet.
你和珍妮那次我真的吃醋了
You didn't think it was sweet
你可没觉得贴心
when I was jealous of you and Jenny.
那时候咱俩不是还没在一起吗
You and I weren't together then,
可现在不一样了
but we are now.
是啊
Right.
所以我现在才更觉得闹心了
Which is why it bothers me more now.
瑞秋...
Rachel...
我把我的秘密告诉了你
I trusted you with my secret,
由此你便掌控着我的人生
my life.
我都这样信任你了 难道你不知道
If I trusted you with that, don't you know that
我的意思...
that means I...
是...
That I...
你想说什么
What are you-- what are you trying to say?
你知道我想说什么
You know what I'm trying to say.
现在不要说 我不想在这里听
Don't say it now. I don't want to hear it here.
这里吗 能做的我们在这里都做过了
Here? Where we've done pretty much everything else?
-迈克 我 -我爱你
- Mike, I-- - I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我不想把这话憋心里了
I don't want to keep it in anymore.
我也爱你
I love you too.
现在我也不管有谁知道了
And in this moment I don't care who knows.
你的所作所为
What you did amounts
完全忤逆了我的意思
to nothing short of insubordination.
你大老远飞过来就是为了告诉我这句话吗
Did you fly all the way from another country to tell me that?
打个电♥话♥就行了嘛
You could have just called.
我的意思很明确
I gave you a very clear directive,
可你却一点也不合作
and you defied me.
你要来跟我理论一番吗
Do you want to get into it?
乐意至极
I most certainly do.
当我同意跟你合并
When I agreed to merge with you,
就知道是51比49的控股
I knew it was 51-49,
但我想你不会因为比我多出这2%
But I didn't think you would lord your 2%
强行命令我
over me like a hammer.
我当初购买♥♥你的股权
And when I agreed to acquire you,
也没觉得有这个必要
I didn't think I'd have to.
你的意思是后悔这次合并了吗
Are you saying you regret this merger?
我是说我得多留意
I'm saying perhaps I should have paid more attention
危险信♥号♥♥
to the red flags,
比如掩藏前任合伙人挪用公♥款♥
such as covering up the embezzlement of a former partner.
这件事可是让你抓住了把柄
Something you were more than willing to use to make the deal.
你背着我搞鬼
You went behind my back.
你就用这个案子刁难我
And you stuck me with this case
还让我冒着损失一大笔钱的危险
and then risked losing me a huge amount of money.
我把案子给哈维之前
I gave Harvey this case after already handing you
就给了你一大笔钱
a huge amount of money.
大洋这边 由我做主
I am in charge on this side of the ocean.
因为我给了你这个权力
Because I allow it to be that way.
又绕回来了
And there it is again.
51比49
51-49.
之前我一直以为哈维是那匹
Until now I believed that Harvey was the wild horse
无法驯服的野马 但现在看来可能是你
that couldn't be tamed, but perhaps it is you.
哈维说的对
I think maybe Harvey was right.
的确是私人恩怨
It is personal.
但不是我造成的
But I didn't make it that way.
都是你 是你让你对艾娃的个人情感
You did, when you allowed your feelings
影响了你的判断
for Ava to cloud your judgment.
既然你说到这个 我之前的合伙人
And as you pointed out, I had a partner once
就是按照个人的狗屁情感办事
who made decisions based on his personal shit,
我是不会再让历史重演的
and I will not allow that to happen again.
不管控股权如何分配
And 51-49 or not,
我刚在我这边的账本上加了一千四百万
I just took 14 million and put it on my side of the ledger,
所以爱德华 麻烦你走的时候把灯关了
so do me a favor, Edward, and turn off the lights on your way out.
剧集 | 金装律师 | 导航列表