剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第22集 致命追查
Lethal Trackdown
复仇是痛苦的告白
致命追查!
Lethal trackdown!
少年波巴·费特执行私刑
The young Boba Fett has taken the law into his own hands
两度尝试谋害杀父仇人
and made two attempts on the life of Mace Windu,
绝地大♥师♥梅斯·温杜
the Jedi Master who killed his father.
波巴的导师 - 赏金猎人奥拉·辛
Boba's mentor, bounty hunter Aurra Sing,
劫持了三名共和国♥军♥官作为人♥质♥
has taken three Republic officers hostage
意图迫使温杜入彀, 直面波巴
in an effort to force Windu to face Boba on their terms,
但这个计谋并不受少年"执法者"欢迎
a tactic that does not sit well with the young vigilante....
我不想这样的
This isn't what I wanted.
你不必这样做
You don't have to do this.
你和他们不同
You're not like them.
我分辨得出来
I can tell.
你知道什么, 老家伙?
What do you know, old man?
我能看出谁是好战士
I know a good soldier when I see one.
我不是战士, 我不是克隆人
I'm no soldier, I'm no clone,
我和他们俩不一样
not like those two.
怎么了? 你看什么?
What? What are you looking at?
波巴, 发生什么了?
Boba, what's going on?
没事
Nothing.
我们要怎么处置他们?
What are we gonna do with them?
我觉得这几位朋友最终会派上用场
Oh, I think our friends here are about to finally prove useful.
那你计划怎么对付 詹戈·费特的这个儿子?
So what are you planning to do with this son of Jango Fett?
我没计划做什么
I'm not planning to do anything.
这小子毁了整艘巡洋舰 就是为了设法干掉你
That kid destroyed an entire cruiser trying to get to you,
而你就这么放过他?
and you're just gonna let it go?
还有什么我该做的吗, 天行者?
Is there something else I should be doing, Skywalker?
追捕他怎么样?
How about tracking him down?
那我要表现得和这孩子一样吗?
So I should behave as this child does?
我应该复仇?
I should seek revenge.
不是
No.
你制止这小子并将他绳之以法, 怎能叫作复仇?
How is it revenge if you stop this kid and bring him to justice?
希望你意识到, 我们正在打仗
In case you hadn't noticed, we are fighting a war.
有情况
We have a situation.
我们收到了赏金猎人发来的通讯
We received a transmission from the bounty hunters.
他们显然劫持了人♥质♥
They apparently took hostages.
梅斯·温杜, 你是幸运脱逃了
Mace windu, you were lucky to escape.
你的朋友可没这么好运
Your friends here were not so fortunate.
除非你和波巴见面
Until you face Boba,
否则这些人会挨个被杀
these men will be killed one at a time.
你的名字?
What's your name?
名字!
Name!
CT-411
CT-411.
(译注: "池塘"指挥官的编号♥其实是CC-6♥4♥54)
哼, 可怜. 波巴, 动手
Ugh, pathetic. Boba, do it.
波巴!
Boba!
那是"池塘"
That's Ponds.
还剩下两个, 温杜
Only two to go, Windu.
来找我们
Come and find us.
我们等着
We'll be waiting.
我去
I'll go.
我还以为你有更值得操心的事
I thought you had bigger concerns.
那是在我们知道有人♥质♥之前
That was before we knew hostages were involved.
你伤势太重不宜行动
You are too injured to travel,
而且你的出现只会激怒那孩子
and your presence would only aggravate the boy.
我去, 并带上塔诺学徒
I shall go and take padawan Tano with me.
下次我要你动手, 你就动手
Next time I tell you to pull the trigger, you do it.
他们迟早会找到我们的
It should only be a matter of time until they track us down.
你有什么想法, 卡斯塔斯?
Something on your mind, Castas?
是的, 我有话要说
Yeah, I got something to say.
我们陷得太深了
We're in over our heads.
你受雇来杀绝地
You signed on to kill Jedi.
事情就是这样办的
Well, this is how it's done.
你说分离势力会高价 向我们收♥购♥温杜的人头
You said the Separatists would pay well if we killed Windu.
那小子毁了一整艘巡洋舰
That kid destroyed an entire cruiser,
现在我们又劫持了人♥质♥
and now we're taking hostages.
那不在计划之内
That was not part of the plan.
我从未想到你是个懦夫, 卡斯塔斯
I never took you for a coward, Castas.
那你呢, 博斯克?
And what about you, Bossk?
你也这么想?
You feel the same?
我继续参与
I'm still in.
我很享受这种杀戮
I got a lot riding on this kill,
而且我需要钱
and I need the cash.
我不, 我退出
Not me. I'm out.
好吧, 那么算你运气好
Well, then you're in luck.
我刚打算停靠一下
I was planning on making a stop.
你这没用的家伙可以 在着陆时滚出这条船
You can drag your worthless carcass off this ship when we land.
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we headed?
去见个老朋友
We're going to visit an old friend.
或许他可以代替卡斯塔斯
Maybe he can replace Castas.
设定航线到弗洛勒姆
Set course for Florrum.
普洛大♥师♥, 我不明白
Master Plo, I don't understand.
我们应该前往波巴·费特 最后现身的地方, 不是吗?
Shouldn't we be heading for the last place we knew Boba Fett was spotted?
明知他不在的地方, 我们干嘛要去?
Why head to the one place we know he is not?
哇哦
Whoa.
全息图像中的第二个赏金猎人是奥拉·辛
The second bounty hunter in the hologram is Aurra Sing.
另一个赏金猎人
Another bounty hunter.
如同他的父亲, 詹戈·费特
Like his father, Jango Fett.
是的
Yes.
看起来这孩子至少被 詹戈的一个同伙照料着
It seems this boy found himself in the care of at least one of Jango's associates.
所以我们要寻找詹戈·费特的朋友 或者他们曾去过的地方
So we're looking for friends of Jango Fett or places where they hang out.
为此, 我们必须去星球底层, 下层社会
And to do that, we must go to the lower levels, THE UNDERWORLD.
往前走, 往前走
Move along. Move along.
往前走, 往前走
Move along. Move along.
请出示证件
Your pass, please.
请出示证件
Your pass, please.
请出示证件
Your pass, please.
请出示证件
Your pass, please.
詹戈·费特的资料表明 他曾频繁出没于此地
The data on Jango Fett suggested he frequented this area.
我们务必小心
We must be cautious.
快啊, 打他!
Come on, punch him!
对, 打倒他!
Yeah, get him!
哦, 亲爱的
Oh, my dear.
你从来都不会请求降落许可
You never were good at asking for permission to land.
我做任何事都从不请求许可, 亲爱的
I never ask for permission to do anything, my darling.
是啊
Yes.
是啊, 哈哈, 我记得
Yes. Ha-ha. I remember.
不是我的种, 想必?
Not mine, I take it?
不是, 是我的搭档
No. Part of my crew.
他是詹戈的儿子
He's Jango's son.
哦, 没错, 没错
Oh. Yes, yes.
你父亲的事我很难过
Sorry about your father.
他是我的朋友, 一位可敬的人
He was a friend and an honorable man.
这位是卡斯塔斯
And that's Castas.
不过他要退出了
But he's getting off here.
受不了她, 对吧?
Couldn't handle her, could you?
算了, 不必害羞
Well, don't be ashamed.
你不是第一个从她手下退出的人
You're not the first man to bail out from under her command.
他说的是自己的经验之谈
He's speaking from experience.
哦, 你是个危险的女人
Oh, you're a dangerous woman.
没错, 非常危险
Yes, very dangerous.
来, 来, 来
Come, come, come.
我们进去
Let us go inside
像个文明人喝一杯再谈生意
where we can discuss business over a drink like civilized people.
我困在弗洛勒姆这儿了
I'm stuck out here on Florrum.
我警告过你
I warned you.
跟奥拉·辛合作好不了
Working with Aurra Sing is bad business.
是的, 这桩生意前景不妙
Yeah, this job's gone south,
就像我每次跟那母夜叉干的活一样
like every job I do with that hag.
不行, 波巴
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表