剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第19集 斯洛怪兽反击战
The Zillo Beast Strikes Back
最危险的猛兽藏于人心
甘冒风险!
A calculated risk!
紧随马拉斯塔尔行星上的惨胜
Following a costly victory on the planet Malastare,
帕尔帕廷议长命令绝地武士 梅斯·温杜和阿纳金·天行者
Chancellor Palpatine orders Jedi Knights Mace Windu and Anakin Skywalker
将战斗中捕获的可怕的斯洛怪兽
to transport a fearsome Zillo beast captured during the battle
运回科洛桑
back to Coruscant.
在看到甚至连光剑也无法伤害这头怪兽后
After seeing that not even the lightsabre could harm the beast,
帕尔帕廷议长希望解开它刀枪不入的秘密
Chancellor Palpatine hopes to unlock the secret of its unvulnerability,
用来为共和国克隆人士兵研制新的盔甲
to create new armor for the Republic's clone troopers.
气氛高度紧张
Tensions run high,
因为银河系最危险的生命体
as the most dangerous lifeform in the galaxy
正降落到共和国人口最为稠密的行星
touches down on the Republic's most populous planet.
行动!
Let's go!
上! 上!
Move it! Move it!
快点, 快点!
Come on, Come on!
我看见它了!
I can see him!
守住岗位
Stand your ground.
当心, 当心!
Watch it, watch it!
已清场, 已清场
You're clear, you're clear.
收到
Copy that.
不, 不要停下!
No no, don't stop!
是, 长官
Yes, sir.
阁下
Your excellency.
如此庞大
Such size.
如此强悍
Such power.
恕我直言, 议长
With respect, Chancellor,
我相信这只生物可能造成极大的危险
I believe this creature could pose any number of dangers.
把它带来科洛桑是个错误
Bringing it here to Coruscant is a mistake.
我向你保证
I assure you,
我并非草率做出这一决定的, 绝地大♥师♥
I didn't make this decision lightly, Master Jedi.
我们越快解开这头斯洛怪兽的秘密
The sooner we unlock the Zillo beast's secrets,
就能越快结束这场可怕的战争
the sooner we can end this terrible war.
但愿您是对的, 议长
I hope you're right, Chancellor.
我将这头斯洛怪兽移交给你, 博士
I'm turning the Zillo beast over to you, Doctor.
我相信它将得到很好的照料
I trust it will be given good care.
这头怪兽是无价之宝, 温杜大♥师♥
The beast is a priceless resource, Master Windu.
它将得到妥善照料, 我向您保证
It will be well treated, I assure you.
为什么议长想把怪兽带到这里来?
Why would the Chancellor want to bring the beast here?
我知道他认为研究成果会使共和国受益
I know that he thinks that by studying it, the knowledge could prove benefical,
但是... 依你和阿纳金 从马拉斯塔尔发来的报告
but... from what you and Anakin reported from Malastare,
看来未必值得大费周章
it hardly seems worth the effort.
我在马拉斯塔尔的战斗中 就向议长提出过这个问题
I raised the issue with the Chancellor during the battle of Malastare.
但他不听
Without success.
既然如此
Well, then, in that case,
也许我们该让别人来试试
perhaps it's time we let someone else try.
够了
That's enough.
它的鳞片格外的坚固轻巧
Its scales are remarkably strong and light.
如果我们能够鉴定其成分
If we could examine their composition,
我们也许可以人工合成它们, 用以增强我们的克隆人盔甲
we might be able to synthesize them to reinforce our clone armor.
那是什么让你停下工作?
And what is stopping you?
我们首先要取下鳞片
We need to remove the scales first.
那非常困难
It's very difficult,
更不用说疼痛了
not to mention painful.
直接杀了怪兽不是更有效率吗?
Would it not be more efficient to simply kill the beast?
杀了它? 您肯定吗?
Kill it? Are you sure?
议长, 我必须反对
Chancellor, I must protest.
除了它是该物种的最后个体外
Besides being the last of its kind,
这只生物可能拥有智慧
this creature may be intelligent.
我觉得这令人难以置信
I find that hard to believe.
它终究不过是头野兽
It is, after all, just an animal.
它看来不喜欢您的评语
It didn't seem to like your comment.
我赞赏你高尚的道德感, 博士
I applaud your high moral stance, Doctor.
毕竟, 这年头做事有原则的 可谓凤毛麟角
After all, priciple's in short supply these days.
然而, 战事每一分钟都会 造成不计其数的死亡
However, every passing minute of warfare brings countless deaths.
只要解开那头怪兽的秘密, 这些死亡就可以避免
Deaths that could be prevented once this beast's secrets are unlocked.
如果存在任何方法可以加速这一进程
If there's any way to haste that process,
道义上我们就有责任去探索
it is our moral duty to explore it.
愿为您效劳, 议长
I serve at your pleasure, Chancellor.
我只是无法肯定该从哪里下手
I'm just not sure where to begin.
事实上这头怪兽坚不可摧
The factor remains that the beast is indestructible.
没有什么是真正坚不可摧的, 博士
Nothing is truly indestructible, Doctor.
马拉斯塔尔燃料里不是有 什么物质能影响这野兽吗?
Wasn't there something in Malastare fuel that effected the beast?
它能削弱斯洛怪兽, 不错, 但是--
It weakened the Zillo, yes, but--
很好
Excellent.
我建议你从这里着手
I suggest you start there.
博士
Doctor,
你必须找到方法杀死这头怪兽
you need to find a way to kill that beast.
不然我们就另请高明来取代你
Or we shall replace you with someone who can.
哦, 你好!
Oh, hello!
你不会又惹祸了吧, 是吗?
You're not in trouble again, are you?
我可没有不礼貌!
I'm not being rude!
看见你固然令人愉快, 议员
Not that it isn't a pleasure, Senator,
但我还以为我只是来会见欧比万的
but I thought I was just meeting Obi-Wan here.
克诺比大♥师♥解释了问题所在
Master Kenobi expained the problem,
我是来帮忙的
I'm here to help.
问题?
Problem?
什么问题?
What problem?
我们从马拉斯塔尔接来的朋友的状况
This situation with our friend from Malastare.
啊哈, 我明白怎么回事了
Uh-huh. I see what's going on here.
你们认为我可以帮忙说服议长
You think I could help influence the Chancellor.
斯洛怪兽是被锁着, 强制带到这里来的
The Zillo beast was chained up and brought here against its will.
它无法为自己申辩
It has no voice to defende itself.
阿纳金, 我们必须代它发言
Anakin, we have to be that voice.
你没见过它发威的时候!
You haven't seen it in action!
你不知道它能做出什么!
You have no idea what it was capable of!
令我害怕的是我们会做出什么
It's what WE'RE capable of that frightens me.
一只生物的性命, 甚至也许是 整个物种的存亡, 危在旦夕
A creature's life, maybe even an entire species, is at stake.
难道这个理由还不足以 让我们讨论一下吗?
Doesn't that at least warrant a discussion?
我没想到你对此事的反应如此强烈
I didn't think you'd feel so strongly about it.
好吧, 我们去跟议长谈谈
Alright. Let's speak to the Chancellor.
不过我还是不喜欢这么做
But I still don't like this.
我早该料到在这附近 秘密不会保守多久
I should have known secrets do not stay secret for long around here.
这不正是民♥主♥的目的吗?
Isn't that precisely the point of a democracy?
当然在战时, 有些事必须对人♥民♥保密
Of course in war time, some things must be kept secret even from the people,
以防被敌人利用
so as not to aid the enemy.
很不幸, 那头怪兽必须死, 议员
It is unfortunate that the beast must die, Senator,
这是为了大众的利益
but the greater good demands it.
未经讨论就秘密杀死 该物种的最后个体
How is killing the last of a species, in secret and without debate,
对谁有利了?
good for ANYONE?
你今天难道没有更值得 关注的紧迫问题吗?
Don't you have more pressing issues that require your attention today?
没有, 副议长阁下, 我没有
No, Mr Speaker, I do not.
我很同情, 亲爱的, 真的很同情
I sympathise, my dear. Truly I do.
但考虑到--
But consider this -
民♥主♥国家的兴衰 只取决于其人♥民♥的强弱
a democracy is only as strong as the people who comprise it.
当前我负责保护的人♥民♥
At present the people I encharged with protecting
伤亡之多之快让我心惊
are dying faster than I can count.
我的道义要求我采取行动
It is my moral imperative to take action.
阿纳金
Anakin,
以一头野兽的生命为代价
is it not worth the life of one savage beast
换来我军英勇将士克敌制胜的优势, 难道不值得吗?
to give our brave troops the advantage they need to win this war?
我无权制定政策, 议长
My role is not to set policy, Chancellor,
但我确实觉得双方都有道理
but I do see both points of view.
我确信会有合理的解决方案
I'm certain a reasonable solution will present itself.
你深得克诺比大♥师♥的真传啊
Master Kenobi has taught you well.
议长?
Chancellor?
抱歉
Excuse me.
你应该帮我的!
You are supposed to be helping!
你到底是哪边的?
Whose side are you on anyway?
你这边的, 但...
Yours, but...
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表