剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
- 他们在那儿 - 快上, 快上!
- There they are. - Move it, move it!
克诺比大♥师♥
Master Kenobi.
你怎么这样了?
Well, what happened to you?
我正想问你同样的问题
I might ask you the same question.
我们的联合兵力应该足够 摧毁护盾发生器了
Our combined forces should be enough to destroy the shield generator.
阿纳金, 你率领一支小队穿过护盾
Anakin, you'll need to take a small squad through the shield,
尽量靠近他们的火炮阵地
as close as you can get to their gun emplacements.
在那里, 你可以暂时干扰他们的探测器
From there, you'll be able to temporarily jam their scanners
使他们无法瞄准来袭的坦克
so they are unable to target the incoming tanks.
一旦坦克摧毁了护盾
Once the tanks knock out the shield,
芒迪大♥师♥就可以用炮艇 将其余部队投入战场
Master Mundi can bring the rest of the troops in with the gunships.
我办事你放心, 师♥父♥
Consider it done, Master.
全体就位, 长官
All units are in position, sir.
让天行者开始进攻
Tell Skywalker to start the attack.
开始进攻
Begin the attack.
干扰他们的探测器
Let's jam their scanners.
机器人电击弹准备
Droid poppers ready.
看来起作用了
Looks like it's working.
持续不了多久的
It won't last long.
把坦克派上来
Bring up the tanks.
怎么样, 师♥父♥, 你的总数是多少?
So, Master, what was your total?
现在不说这个, 阿索卡
Not now, Ahsoka.
说嘛
Come on.
你害怕这次会输吗?
Are you afraid you lost this time?
好吧, 55, 是我的杀敌数. 你呢?
Fine. 55, that's my count. And you?
60个
60.
看来我赢了
Looks like I won.
没错, 但是我呼叫了空中打击
Yeah, but I called in the air strike.
平手
Tie.
你太赖皮了
You're impossible.
我无法理解你们怎能把 这些战斗当成某种比赛
I'll never understand how you can simplify these battles into some kind of game.
好了, 照顾好自己
Well, take care of yourselves.
等我摧毁主厂房♥时, 我还指望看见你俩回来呢
I expect to see both of you back here by the time I've destroyed the main factory.
我们会尽力的
We shall do our best.
65, 天行者
65, Skywalker.
什么?
I'm sorry?
我的总数
My total.
65个
65.
那么我赢得了什么?
So what do I win?
我永远的敬意, 芒迪大♥师♥
My everlasting respect, Master Mundi.
这项殊荣阿纳金可是不轻易与人的, 我向你保证
That is a gift Anakin rarely bestows, I assure you.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表