剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
你准备好接替他的位置了吗?
You ready to step up and take his place?
是, 长官! 请指派我的岗位
Yes, sir! Just show me my station.
你就坐在我对面
You'll be sitting right across from me,
我好照看着你
where I can keep an eye on you
直到你胜任工作
till you're up to speed.
所有人员都已登船, 我们可以出发了
Everyone's on board. We are go.
调度员, 我们正在启动, 准备出发
Dispatch, we are powering up and ready to go.
十秒钟后进入隐形状态
Going silent in ten.
系统正常
Systems green.
动力核心稳定
Power core steady.
探测目标
Pick up your scanning.
- 五个目标, 12-1-5 - 启动隐形装置
- Five targets. And 12-1-5. - Engage cloaking device.
看来他们侦测不到我们
Doesn't look like they can detect us.
没错, 不过你再靠近点的话
Yes, but if you get any closer,
他们或许不需要探测器 就知道我们在这儿了
they may not need scanners to know we're here.
放松点, 上将
Relax, Admiral.
是你自己想要搭船的
Hey, you wanted to come on this ride.
我计算不出为何共和国舰队 没有再次发动进攻
I cannot calculate why the Republic fleet has not launched another attack.
克里斯托夫西斯的战况如何?
What is the status of the assault on Christophsis?
敌人的抵抗正在瓦解, 长官
Resistance is crumbling, sir.
我预计离战斗结束还有半个恒星日
I would estimate a 1/2 rotation before it is over.
我们需要再施加一些压力
We need to add some pressure
看那些来克里斯托夫西斯 援救同党的敌军怎么办
on those who were sent to rescue our enemies on Christophsis.
派出鬣狗式轰炸机, 空袭地面上的奥加纳议员
Send the Hyena bombers to hit Senator Organa on the surface.
这样应该可以把那些懦夫 从卫星背面引出来
That should draw those cowards out from behind the moon.
将军, 轰炸机群和护航战斗机来袭
General, we have incoming bombers with fighter escort.
敌机接近中, 距离15000
Enemy ships closing. 15,000.
14000, 13000 14,000. 13,000.
我们的防御力如何?
What's our defensive capability?
我们装有鱼雷和防空炮, 长官
We've got torpedoes and anti-aircraft cannons, sir,
但我们必须解除隐形才能开火
but we'd have to decloak to use either.
是啊, 如果敌人不知道我们在这儿
Yeah, and if they don't know we're here,
那反而会迅速暴露我们的位置
that would give our position away pretty quickly.
9000, 8000 9,000. 8,000.
它们侦测到我们了吗?
Have they detected us?
不清楚, 长官
Can't tell, sir.
如果我们要发动进攻, 必须马上行动
If we are going on the offensive, we must do it soon.
5000, 4000 5,000. 4,000.
保持隐形状态
Stay cloaked.
把其它设备都关闭
Power everything else down.
让船自然漂浮
Let her drift.
2000. 2,000.
1000. 1,000.
它们会撞上我们的!
They're going to hit us!
500. 500.
它们飞过去了, 它们不知道我们在这儿
They missed us. They don't know we're here.
它们正飞往贝尔·奥加纳的指挥中心
They're heading for Bail Organa in the command center.
它们要轰炸那里!
They're going to bomb it!
长官, 轰炸机来袭
Sir, we have incoming bombers.
接通克诺比将军!
Get me General Kenobi!
我们正遭到分离军舰队的袭击
We are under attack by the Separatist fleet.
它们从空中和地面两路夹击
They're coming by air and by ground.
我们坚持不住了
We can't hold out any longer.
恐怕难以生还
There's little chance for survival.
帮帮我们, 克诺比将军
Help us, General Kenobi.
你是我们唯一的希望
You're our only hope.
接通阿纳金
Get me Anakin.
阿纳金, 我刚和议员通过话
Anakin. I've just spoken to the Senator.
他们急需我们的帮助
They're in dire need of our help.
继续你的任务, 降落到星球表面
Continue with your mission to the planet's surface.
我将以现有船只迎战特伦奇的舰队
I will engage Trench's fleet with the ships I already have.
克诺比将军, 恕我直言
General Kenobi, with all due respect,
你没有和特伦奇正面抗衡的资本
you do not have the resources to engage Trench openly.
他想让你进攻
He wants you to attack.
你会掉进陷阱的
You'll be walking into a trap.
他说得对, 师♥父♥
He's right, Master.
你毫无胜算
You won't stand a chance.
阿纳金, 我已经麻烦缠身了, 希望你别再给我添乱
Anakin, I've got enough problems without you becoming one of them.
把那些补给送到难民营
Get those supplies to the refugee camp.
特伦奇这边我来操心
I'll worry about Trench.
你只管按计划行事...
Just stay on course, and...
你的战术不会奏效的
Your tactic won't work.
准备好一到四号♥鱼雷发射管
Prep torpedo tubes one through four.
将射程设定至特伦奇的指挥舰
Fix range on Trench's command ship.
长官?!
Sir?!
你听见我说的了, 上将
You heard me, Admiral.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我们需要消灭特伦奇
We need to destroy Trench,
而这艘船有最好的机会完成任务
and this ship has the best chance of doing that.
我要那些补给马上送达地面
I want those supplies on the surface now.
别担心, 包在我身上
Don't worry; I'm on it.
阿纳金!
Anakin!
共和国舰队原地不动
The Republic fleet is holding position.
这非同寻常
This is unusual.
他们会有什么计划?
What can they be planning?
准备按我命令解除隐形
Prepare to decloak on my command.
准备好一到四号♥鱼雷发射管
Prep torpedo tubes one through four.
将射程设定至特伦奇的指挥舰
Fix range on Trench's command ship.
我原以为我们是在执行救援任务
I thought we were on a relief mission.
你很快就会学到:
You learn pretty quickly:
在天行者将军麾下服役
when you serve under General Skywalker,
你总是进攻的一方
you're always on the offensive.
现在准备循环那些护盾
Now, get ready to cycle those shields.
你清楚我们的鱼雷可能不够
You realize our torpedoes may not be enough.
我只想要特伦奇关注我们
All I want is for Trench to think about us
而不是下面星球上的人
instead of the people on the planet below.
该我们亮相了
It's time to introduce ourselves.
启动涡轮增压器
Activate the turbo chargers.
解除鱼雷保险
Release torpedo safety.
准备转移能量
Ready to divert power.
护盾重启待命
Shield regeneration on standby.
那边一定有古怪
Something odd is going on out there.
鱼雷准备
Ready torpedoes.
锁定主要目标
Lock on to primary target.
关闭隐形装置
Disengage cloaking device.
那儿! 一艘隐形飞船!
There! A cloaked ship!
开火!
Fire!
鱼雷锁定我舰, 正在逼近
Torpedoes locked and closing.
激活护盾
Activate the shields.
愚蠢的共和国人♥渣♥!
Foolish Republic scum!
小小鱼雷无法穿透我的热能护盾
Your puny torpedoes are no match for my thermo-shields.
所有舰炮准备开火!
Prepare to fire all cannons!
收效甚微
Well, that did little good.
重新隐形, 倒数9, 8...
Recloaking in 9, 8...
开火!
Fire!
6, 5... 6, 5...
飞行员, 准备曳光干扰弹
Pilot, prep the flares.
太迟了, 将军!
Too late, General!
发射曳光干扰弹
Launch flares.
隐形!
And cloak!
激光炮火力覆盖!
Fire a spread of lasers!
炮火来袭!
Incoming!
我看到了
I see it.
探测器没有显示
Scans are coming up negative.
我们未击中目标
We missed.
是的, 但我们已经知道了些事
Yes, but we have learned something.
没哪个克隆人能够成功 穿越那么密集的激光炮火
No clone could successfully fly through that many lasers.
我们的对手是绝地
We are dealing with a Jedi.
给我开启通讯频道, 公开波段
Patch me into the comm channel, open frequency.
你收到什么了, "火花"?
Whatcha got, Spark?
敌方发来一个公开波段的通讯信♥号♥♥
There's an open communication signal coming from the enemy.
最好告诉将军
Better tell the General.
现在他们知道我们在这儿了
Now that they know we are here,
你的计划是什么?
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表