剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
If there's something dangerous down there,
克隆人和我足以应付
the clones and I can handle it.
油炸努纳鸡腿
Deep-fried nuna legs.
好吃极了
Mmm, delicious.
请原谅, 议员们
I beg your pardon, Senators.
我们的人正在甲板下面调查情况
Our men are investigating a situation below decks.
我恭请各位在此等候, 直到事情解决
I respectfully ask you to wait here until it is settled.
好了, 士兵们, 什么情况?
All right, men. What's the problem?
害我错过了宴席
I'm missing dinner.
我们还不确定, 长官
We're not sure yet, sir,
但仍然找不到"搅拌器"和"红眼"
but there's still no sign of Mixer and Redeye.
出了什么事, 伙计?
What's the matter, buddy?
了解, 了解, 但我在这儿了
I know. I know. But I'm here now.
用你的探测器, 看看有什么东西不正常
Use your scanners. See if something's out of place.
这里有什么?
Well, what've we here?
看上去这箱子里的东西不见了
Looks like the contents of this box are missing.
或者它站起来走掉了
Or it got up and walked away.
好吧, 各小组分头搜索
All right, fan out. Separate squads.
我来联♥系♥欧比万
I'll contact Obi-Wan.
请原谅
Please excuse me.
阿纳金, 你发现了什么?
Anakin, what have you found?
有一个打开的大货柜, 里面的东西不见了
There's a large open container, and the contents are missing.
还有两个人一直下落不明
And I still have two men unaccounted for.
情况不妙
That's not good.
不要声张
Keep things quiet.
我会守在议员们身边
I'll stay with the Senators.
明白
Got it.
怎么了? 你发现什么了吗?
What's up? Did you find something?
你在那儿呢
There you are.
"红眼", 你去哪儿了?
Redeye, where have you been?
我们都在担心你
You've had us all worried.
"红眼"?
Redeye?
电梯!
The lift!
欧比万
Obi-Wan.
这下面有刺客机器人
There's assassin probes down here.
有一个沿电梯井上去了
One made it up the lift.
我会尽力把其余的都挡住
I'll try to hold the others here.
快! 守住电梯口!
Quickly! Secure the lifts!
啊! 救命!
Ah! Help!
也许还剩一个
There might be one left.
我们分头寻找
Let's spread out and find it.
当心!
Watch it!
它们到处都是!
They're everywhere!
到我后面来!
Get behind me!
啊! 弄掉它! 啊啊!
Agh! Get it off! Agh! Agh!
你总是随身携带失能枪吗?
Do you always carry a deactivator?
我是一个和平主义者, 但这并不意味着我不会保护自己
Just because I'm a pacifist doesn't mean I won't defend myself.
你现在听起来像个绝地
Now you sound like a Jedi.
干得好, 士兵们
Good work, men.
你也是, 伙计
You too, buddy.
刺客机器人
Assassin droid.
这些怪物到底是怎么上船的?
How did that monster end up in the hold?
问题在于, 是谁将之偷运上船的?
Question is, who smuggled him onboard?
就像德拉布恩上的那群毒螨, 记得吗?
Just like that swarm of venom-mites on Draboon, remember?
我怎么会忘记呢?
How could I forget?
我还留有伤疤呢
I still have the scar.
请原谅, 女公爵
Begging your pardon, Duchess.
我清楚地记得把你带到了安全地带
I distinctly rember carrying you to safety.
我是指因为你摔倒而丢下我造成的伤疤
I meant the scar I got after you fell and dropped me.
哦, 没错
Oh. Yes.
我找负责货舱服务的机器人
I'm looking for the droid that services the cargo bay.
是, 长官, 那些怪物都死了吗?
Uh, yes sir, are all those creatures dead?
这正是我试图要确定的
That's what I'm trying to find out.
你管理货物舱单, 对吗?
You're in charge of the cargo manifest, right?
是的
Uh, yes.
我把它放在这儿了
I have it right here.
它们从哪儿来的?
Well, where did they come from?
就在这儿, 舱单上写着
It is right here, on the manifest.
"立即运往科洛桑:"
"For immediate delivery to Coruscant:"
"一个标记着医疗补给的货柜"
"One container marked 'medical supplies'."
记录上没有名字!
There's no name on this chart!
根本看不出是谁发的这箱货
There is no indication of who shipped it.
是的, 长官
No, sir,
货物只要盖了议会邮戳就能装进宝冠号♥
just the Senate stamp always accepted for transport here aboard the Coronet.
四位受人尊敬的议员中似乎有一个是叛徒
One of our four distinguished Senators appears to be a traitor.
我也感觉到了
I sense it too.
看来我们的小访客还剩一个活口
It looks like one of our ittle visitors is still alive.
我想到一个揭露叛徒的主意
I have an idea how to expose the turncoat.
你回货舱去
Return to the hull of the ship.
消灭剩下的刺客机器人
Destroy the last assassin droids.
我会查出哪位议员是叛徒
I'll find out which of the Senators is the traitor.
女公爵, 您没吃东西
Duchess, you are not eating.
我没有胃口
I have no appetite.
请原谅, 但您必须保持体力
Begging your pardon, you must keep up your strength.
当然, 您敞开了吃吧, 议员
By all means, be my guest, Senator.
既然您坚持
If you insist.
啊, 甜点!
Ah! Dessert!
太棒了!
Excellent!
这道小点心, 就连传奇大胃王 奥恩·弗里·塔也吃不下
This morsel might prove too much even for the legendary appetite of Orn Free Taa.
敬请享用
Enjoy.
重新考虑了一下, 它不合我胃口
On second thought, it wouldn't agree with me.
我的理论是: 我们的小朋友会 攻击女公爵和任何保护她的人
My theory is our little friend will attack the Duchess and anyone who defends her.
--任何人, 除了给它编程的叛徒
Anyone, that is, except the traitor who programmed it.
把它拿开! 求你了!
Take it away! Please!
欧比万, 这样的询问方式近乎刑讯!
Obi-Wan, this line of questioning borders on torture!
我向信奉和平的女公爵担♥保♥, 一切都在掌控之中
Oh, I assure our pacifist Duchess that all is under control.
我正设法揭露一个更大的威胁
I'm trying to expose a bigger threat.
真有趣
Interesting.
这个机器人对可敬的金·罗布 显示了异乎寻常的敌意...
The droid displays unusual hostility toward the honorable Kin Robb...
但它似乎喜欢你, 梅里克议员
But it seems to like you, Senator Merrik.
怎解释, 阁下?
Well, prince?
说真的, 克诺比将军, 你太聪明了
Really, General Kenobi, you're quite clever.
你得跟我走
You're coming with me.
阿纳金, 塔尔·梅里克是叛徒
Anakin, Tal Merrik is the traitor,
他劫持了莎廷作为人♥质♥
and he's taken Satine hostage.
收到, 但眼下我自己有事要忙
Copy that, but I've got problems of my own right now.
科迪, 雷克斯, 你们有什么发现?
Cody, Rex, have you found anything?
这边很平静, 长官
All quiet over here, sir.
等等...
Wait a minute...
多谢, 小家伙
Thanks, little guy.
我们找到了小崽子
Well, we found the little ones.
母体呢?
What about the mother?
还没看见
Haven't seen it.
不, 饶命, 求你了
No, please, I beg you.
恶魔! 你是个恐怖的恶魔!
Monster! You're a horrid monster!
习惯了就好
Get used to it.
找到他们了吗?
Did you find them?
没有, 但每个逃生舱我都派了士兵把守
No, but I've stationed troopers at every escape pod.
梅里克会试图联♥系♥同伙以寻求援助
Merrik will try to signal his allies for help.
我们必须找到他
We have to find him.
现在问这个可能不是时候
This may not be the time to ask,
不过你和莎廷, 有没有过...
but were you and Satine, ever...
我看不出这和眼前的情况有什么关系
I don't see how that has any bearing on the situation at hand.
死神卫指挥部
Death Watch command.
我是塔尔·梅里克
Tal Merrik here.
梅里克议员
Senator Merrik.
你完成任务了吗?
Have you completed your mission?
是的, 先生
Yes, sir.
我抓住了女公爵
I have the Duchess,
但需要帮手把她带出去
but I'll need help getting her away.
很好
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表