剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
要记得议长的话
Remember what the Chancellor said.
为的不是生物, 而是原则
It isn't the creature, it's the principle.
允许达格人杀它 就违反了我们绝地的信仰
Allowing the Dugs to kill it violates what we stand for as Jedi.
但如果我们选择保护那只生物
But if we choose to defend the creature,
我们就失去了与达格人 签署协议的一切希望
we lose all hope of securing a treaty with the Dugs.
我们按照我们的方式来办
We'll handle this our way.
不管那帮绝地怎么想
No matter what these Jedi think.
真是非同小可
How remarkable.
我还从来没见过类似的东西
I have never seen anything quite like it.
我建议尽快把它运出此行星
I recommend that we transport it off the planet as soon as possible.
我们可以在外环星域为它 找一个不受打扰的栖身之地
We can find a place for it to live undisturbed in the Outer Rim.
达格人对此事有何看法?
And what do the Dugs have to say on this matter?
他们希望我们帮忙消灭它
They want us to help them destroy it.
那就尽力帮助他们
Then by all means help them.
这只生物对我们无关紧要
This creature is of no importance to us.
在此紧要关头不容我们疏远达格人
We can not be alienating the Dugs at this crucial time.
杀戮无辜生命非绝地之道
It is not the Jedi way to take an innocent life.
尤其当它可能是该物种的最后一只时
Especially if it is the last of its kind.
帕尔帕廷议长
Chancellor Palpatine,
我认为研究这只生物 才最符合我们的利益
I think it would be in our best interest to study this creature.
它的外鳞片事实上坚不可摧
It's outer scales are virtually impenetrable.
我们的武器均无法伤害它
None of our weapons could harm it.
甚至我的光剑也砍不动它
Even my lightsabre couldn't cut it.
如果我们能用某种办法 为我们的飞船仿制那层鳞片...
If we could somehow duplicate that for our ships...
坚不可摧的装甲...
An impenetrable armour...
不如我们让达格人以为我们杀死了它?
What if we let the Dugs think we killed it?
那样我们就协议和怪兽兼得
Then we could have the treaty and the creature.
好, 阿纳金, 继续
Yes, Anakin, go on.
当我在这只生物身上攀爬时
When I was climbing on the creature,
我注意到在它的外壳 和鳞片间有微小缝隙
I noticed small gaps between the armour and its scales.
也许一门眩晕炮或者脉冲炮
Maybe a stun cannon or a pulse
能穿透其表皮, 使其神经系统短路
could penetrate through the skin and short circuit its nervous system,
从而令它陷入沉睡
like putting it into a deep sleep.
他说的对, 它看起来会跟死了一样
He's right. It would appear to be dead.
我们可以在它醒来之前 把它运到一个安全的地方
We could transport it to a secure location before it wakes up.
达格人绝对不会发现差异
The Dugs would never know the difference.
也许这是唯一的方法, 既能让他们签署协议
That may be the only way we shall get this treaty signed,
又不违背温杜大♥师♥的良心
and rest Master Windu's conscience.
很高兴你们最终能换位思考了, 绝地
I'm glad you finally decided to see things our way, Jedi.
但是如果你们觉得你们的武器能 伤到斯洛怪兽分毫, 那就太愚蠢了
But you're a fool if you think your weapons will even scratch Zillo beast.
这些可不是普通武器,
These are no ordinary weapons.
斯洛怪兽不是它们的对手
Your Zillo beast will be no match for them.
也许吧, 但我们的方案 已经证明行之有效了
Maybe true, but our way is already proven.
你们的方案?
Your way?
打开阀门
Open the valve!
我们的燃料对怪兽来说是致命的
Our fuel is deadly to the beast.
以前杀死过这些怪兽, 现在也会杀掉这一头
It killed them in the past, it will kill this one now.
你只会激怒它
You're only going to provoke it.
你会把它赶出这个大坑, 那样它就更难对付了
You'll drive it out and it'll be harder to deal with.
我们会搞定的, 绝地
We'll handle it, Jedi.
命令他们停下
Order them to stop.
什么? 你说"停下"是什么意思?
What? What do you mean "stop"?
我说了, 命令他们停下
I said order them to stop.
否则怎样?
Or what?
我们也是无辜的生命, 不是吗?
We are innocent life forms too, are we not?
射线炮充能
Charge up the rays.
开火
Fire.
后退, 后退!
Back up. Back up!
没有效果
This isn't working.
这到底是哪位的高招?!
Whose bright idea was this anyway?!
保持光束照射, 它开始疲倦了
Keep the beam on him, he's getting tired.
嘿, 见效了
Hey, it worked!
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
当然, 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
你先上
You go first.
现在, 我们只需把它从这儿运走
Now, we just have to get him out of here.
欢迎加入共和国, 尤勒斯总督
Welcome to the Republic, Doge Urus.
我向你保证, 这份生意合同 一定能让我们互惠互利
I'm sure this business arrangement will be mutually beneficial.
怪兽已被装上运输船
The beast has been loaded onto the transport.
您选好地方来安置它了吗?
Have you selected a planet for relocation?
计划有一点小小的改变
There has been a slight change of plans.
科学委员会已经审视了 这只独一无二的生物的数据
The scientific community has reviewed the data on this rather unique creature,
他们认为需要在更受控的 环境下对它进行深入研究
they believe it should be further studied in a more controlled environment
然后才能把它放归野外
before it is released into the wild.
那这个"受控"的环境在哪儿?
And where is this "controlled environment"?
在科洛桑
On Coruscant.
温杜大♥师♥, 你和天行者将军 必须安全地把怪兽带到这里
Master Windu, you and General Skywalker shall safely bring the beast here.
好吧, 你做了正确的选择
Well, you made the right choice.
我们得到了我们的燃料, 你拯救了你的怪兽
We get our fuel, you saved your creature,
它现在安全了
and now he'll be safe.
希望我们也能说科洛桑是安全的
Let's hope we can say the same about Coruscant.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表