剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
很好, 你觉得他们走了哪条路?
Great. Which way do you think they went?
通讯中心是这条路
The communications center is this way.
如果想抓住他们, 我们最好快点
We'd better hurry if we're going to catch them.
绝地越来越近了
The Jedi are coming closer.
"我成功了, 进去吧"
"I've got it. Go in."
我觉得他们走的不是这个方向
I don't think they came this way.
尤达大♥师♥, 您在这片区域 是否搜到其他生命信♥号♥♥?
Master Yoda, are you picking up any other life signs in this quadrant?
闯入者已经深入圣殿
Deep in the Temple, the intruders are.
他们怎么能避开我们?
How are they managing to stay out of our way?
可能他们得到了援助
Possible it is, receiving assistance they are,
"从圣殿内部"
"from inside."
好极了
Wonderful.
快好了
Almost there.
你关掉那些激光发射器了吗?
Are you done deactivating those laser beams yet?
- 可以安全通过了 - 很好
- We are good to go. - Good.
去把那面墙切开
Start cutting through that wall.
这份工作变得越来越古怪了
This job just keeps getting weirder and weirder.
"学徒, 一定要警惕"
"Padawan, alert you must be."
"我感觉有诡计"
"Sense deception, I do."
"闯入者假扮成绝地"
"Posing as a Jedi, the intruder is."
"你必须找到乔卡丝塔大♥师♥"
"Find Master Jocasta, you must."
贝恩, 那两个绝地已经掉转方向
Bane, the two Jedi have turned around
朝你那边去了
and are making their way towards you.
你是谁?
Who are you,
你把乔卡丝塔夫人怎么样了?
and what have you done with Madame Jocasta?
你试过便知
The same thing I'm going to do to you.
你也许装得很像乔卡丝塔夫人, 但功夫可比她差远了
You may have Madame Jocasta's shape, but not her skills.
托多, 你搞定了吗?
Todo, are you done yet?
这些玩意很费时间
These things take time.
你快变成管家机器人了
Some butler droid you turned out to be.
我是个技术服务机器人!
I am a techno-service droid!
看上去你是对的
Looks like you were right.
"天行者师♥父♥"
"Master Skywalker,"
"我抓住了假扮绝地的骗子"
"I've captured the imposter disguised as a Jedi."
"她说闯入者在全息记录仪存储库里"
"She says the intruder's in the holocron vault."
不是绝地就打不开全息记录仪
A holocron is no good without a Jedi to open it.
他们想怎么样?
What are they up to?
他们一定想从存储库进入通讯中心
They must be trying to gain access to the communications center from the vault.
我们快去那里
Let's get in there.
我可没法在没有图示的情况下干这个
I am not going to be able to do this without a diagram.
凯托, 回话, 凯托?
Cato, come in. Cato?
- 怎么了? - 不对劲
- What has happened? - Something's gone wrong.
托多, 洞开好了么?
Todo, is the hole finished?
- 好了, 但是... - 去通讯中心
- Yes, but... - Go to the communications center.
- 什么? - 听我的
- What? - You heard me.
贝恩, 通讯中心一定聚集着大量绝地
Bane, the communications center will be crawling with Jedi.
我为什么要去那儿?
Why do I need to go in there?
- 快! - 好吧, 好吧
- Now! - Okay, okay.
快! 去通讯中心
Quick! The communications center.
我们快走
Let's go.
嘿, 大家好
Hey, guys.
我只是...
I was just, um,
在测试通道出口
testing the access hatch.
工作正常
Works great.
- 炸♥弹♥! - 炸♥弹♥? 什么炸♥弹♥?
- Bomb! - Bomb? What bomb?
有什么东西要爆♥炸♥吗?
Is there something going to blow up?
炸♥弹♥!
Bomb!
不, 不, 不, 不, 不!
No, no, no, no, no!
档案管♥理♥员♥夫人, 您还好吗?
Madame librarian, are you okay?
我觉得还行
I think I'm all right.
我们得通知安保人员
We must call security.
对方根本就不是冲着 我们的作战行动来的
Our war operations, it was never about.
走吧, 变形人, 我们给你找了个新家
Come on, changeling. We have a new home for you.
他们要全息记录仪作什么用?
What would someone want with a holocron?
等下
Wait.
博拉·罗帕尔
Bolla Ropal.
你说什么?
What did you say?
博拉·罗帕尔 -- 他是贝恩的下一个目标
Bolla Ropal, that's who Bane's next target is --
某个绝地
Some Jedi.
怎么了? 博拉·罗帕尔是谁?
What's wrong? Who's Bolla Ropal?
他是凯伯水晶的守护者
He is the keeper of the Kyber crystal,
水晶上的数据只能用全息记录仪读取
the data on which can only be read by holocrons.
水晶上有什么?
What's on the crystal?
一份银河系所有原力敏感儿童的名单
A list of every known force-sensitive child in the galaxy.
他们是未来的幼徒, 也是绝地武士团的未来
The future younglings. The future of the Jedi Order.
我们必须警告他
We have to warn him.
会很困难
That's going to be hard to do.
我们无法联♥系♥他, 他在德瓦隆星系的某处
He's out of contact, somewhere in the Devaron system.
你们必须将他找出来
Seek him out, you must.
阿索卡和我会立即出发
Ahsoka and I will set out immediately.
如果那个凯德·贝恩还在科洛桑上
If this Cad Bane is still here on Coruscant,
我会把他揪出来
I'll find him.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表