剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
星球大战: 克隆人战争
第2季 第12集 曼达洛阴谋
The Mandalore Plot
前事不忘, 后事之师
外交手腕或是欺骗之术?
Diplomacy or deception?
中立星系委员会代表了
The Council of Neutral Systems speaks for
1500多个不想被卷进战争的星球
over 1,500 worlds who want to stay out of the war.
但共和国议会收到传闻
But rumors have reached the Republic Senate suggesting that
委员会新任领袖--曼达洛女公爵莎廷
the Council's new leader -- Duchess Satine of Mandalore --
正秘密建立军队, 想为分离势力卖♥♥命!
is secretly building her own army to fight for the Separatist cause!
现在, 绝地大♥师♥欧比万·克诺比
Now, Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi
被派往曼达洛调查这些流言背后的真♥相♥...
has been sent to Mandalore to discover the truth behind these claims. . .
女公爵正在等您, 克诺比将军
The Duchess awaits you, General Kenobi.
不敢让女公爵久候
Far be it for me to keep the Duchess waiting.
克诺比将军
General Kenobi.
感谢您的接见, 阿尔梅克首相
Thank you for meeting with me, Prime Minister Almec.
身为人♥民♥公仆, 我很欢迎您的到来
I welcome you as a servant of the people,
可我十分烦恼把您带到此地的谣言
but I am troubled by the false rumors that brought you here.
曼达洛绝不会背叛共和国
Mandalore would never turn against the Republic.
莎廷女公爵视和平高于自己的生命
The Duchess Satine values peace more than her own life.
我了解女公爵的观念
Oh, I'm aware of the Duchess' views.
克诺比大♥师♥, 曼达洛的暴♥力♥史已经过去了
Master Kenobi, Mandalore's violent past is behind us.
所有战士都被流放到孔科尔迪亚卫星上
All of our warriors were exiled to our moon, Concordia.
他们数年前就消亡了
They died out years ago.
您确定吗?
Are you certain?
我不久前刚和一个身穿 曼达洛盔甲的男子交过手
I recently encountered a man who wore Mandalorian armor,
詹戈·费特
Jango Fett.
詹戈·费特只是个普通的赏金猎人
Jango Fett was a common bounty hunter.
他如何获得盔甲, 我一无所知
How he acquired that armor is beyond me.
克诺比大♥师♥
Well, Master Kenobi,
绝地武士大驾光临, 再施援手
my shining Jedi Knight to the rescue once again.
多年不见, 你风采犹胜往昔
After all these years, you're even more beautiful than ever.
指控我背叛的人嘴里竟有好话
Kind words from a man who accuses me of treachery.
我从不会指责你个人的错误, 女公爵
I would never accuse you of personal wrongdoing, Duchess.
不过, 有个分离势力暴徒 袭击了一艘共和国巡洋舰
However, a Separatist saboteur attacked one of our Republic cruisers,
一个曼达洛暴徒
a Mandalorian saboteur.
你一定弄错了
You must be mistaken.
曼达洛人不会参与如此暴♥力♥的事件
No Mandalorian would engage in such violence.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
囚犯现在何处?
Where is this prisoner now?
他宁可自尽也不愿意接受审讯
He took his own life rather than submit to questioning.
我知道这些突击队员身经百战
I know these Commandos fought in many wars,
常与绝地交手
often against the Jedi.
我的人♥民♥都和我一样值得信任
Every one of my people is as trustworthy as I am.
我知道这听起来像是辩解, 但--
I know we sound defensive, but--
很显然, 你奉命调查此事
Clearly your investigation was ordered
是因为共和国议会想要干涉我们的内政
because the Senate is eager to intervene in our affairs.
我奉绝地委员会之命前来调查
My investigation was ordered by the Jedi Council.
是我失言了
I stand corrected.
克诺比将军
General Kenobi,
也许你愿意和我一同在城市里散散步
perhaps you'd like to join me on a walk through the city.
我很高兴能和你见面, 欧比万
It's so good to see you again, Obi-Wan,
抛开目前的情况不谈
despite the circumstances.
你的和平治国有所成效
Your peaceful ways have paid off.
比起我上次到这儿时, 曼达洛已经繁荣多了
Mandalore has prospered since the last time I was here.
并非所有曼达洛人都认为
Not everyone on Mandalore believes that
我们的和平承诺是进步的标志
our commitment to peace is a sign of progress.
有一个组织自称死神卫
There is a group that calls itself Death Watch.
我猜他们就是你在寻找的叛乱者
I imagine these are the renegades you're looking for.
他们崇尚暴♥力♥和往昔的战士生活
They idolize violence and the warrior ways of the past.
我们中有几位官员
There are those among us, certain officials
正致力于彻底清除这些罪犯
who are working to root out these criminals.
调查正在进行当中
It has been an ongoing investigation.
死神卫运动的分布范围有多大?
How widespread is this Death Watch movement?
算不上运动
It's hardly a movement.
一小撮蓄意破坏公共场所的歹徒
It's a small group of hooligans who choose to vandalize public places,
仅此而已
nothing more.
我们会尽快将他们逮捕归案
We shall soon have them in custody.
我们已经追踪到他们 在孔科尔迪亚卫星上
We have tracked them down to our moon, Concordia.
我希望你是对的, 女公爵
I hope you're right, Duchess.
我不明白, 为什么这个绝地 的到来没有让您感到不安
I do not understand why the arrival of this Jedi doesn't upset you.
您承诺过支持死神卫势力
You promised to support the Death Watch forces
让我们能推♥翻♥莎廷女公爵和她的和平政♥府♥
so we could overthrow the Duchess Satine and her weak peace-loving government.
我言出必行
And I intend to keep my promise.
如何办到?
But how?
如果共和国干涉
If the Republic interferes now,
死神卫将无法夺取整个星球
Death Watch will not be able to take over the planet.
想像一下:
Consider:
一旦议会派遣维和部队进驻曼达洛
Once the Senate orders peacekeeping troops to Mandalore,
人们将被军队包围
the people will be surrounded by a military presence.
不堪忍♥受
Most distasteful.
他们会反抗
They will rebel.
并支持死神卫
And rally to Death Watch.
我们的起义将会一呼百应
Our insurgency will grow stronger.
对, 莎廷女公爵必将倒台
Yes, and Duchess Satine shall fall.
然后死神卫会加入分离势力
And the Death Watch will join the Separatists.
和平卫士理应战斗在冲突前线
A peacekeeper belongs on the front lines of conflict.
否则无法完成任务
Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to do his job.
和平卫士的工作是确保不会发生武装冲突
The work of a peacekeeper is to make sure that conflict does not arise.
没错, 崇高的表述, 但并不现实
Yes, a noble description, but not a realistic one.
现实难道就是绝地抛弃理想的原因吗?
Is reality what makes a Jedi abandon his ideals?
还是因为受政♥治♥利益驱使?
Or is it simply a response to political convenience?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
歹徒不可能策划如此规模的袭击
Hooligans couldn't have arranged an attack of this scale.
策划者一定来自其他星球
Then this must be the work of an off-worlder.
你肯定吗?
Are you sure of that?
死神卫的标志
The sign of the Death Watch.
这远远超出了破坏公物的界线
This goes far beyond vandalism.
这是对你的政♥府♥和你本人的政♥治♥挑衅
This is a political statement against your government and against you.
你在这里不安全
You're not safe here.
我送你回宫
I'm taking you back to the palace.
我要询问这里的所有人
I want to interview everyone here.
谁也不准离开现场
Nobody leaves this scene.
你站住!
You there!
我只想谈谈
I only want to talk.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
退后!
Stay back!
他在说什么?
What is he saying?
他说的是孔科尔迪亚卫星上的方言
He was speaking in the dialect they use on Concordia, our moon.
我想去你们的这颗卫星上看看
I shall like to visit this moon of yours.
也许我能把尸体送回去
Perhaps I could accompany the body.
孔科尔迪亚卫星是一个省, 有自己的总督
The Concordian moon is a province with its own governor.
你需要我带你去
You'll need me to escort you.
没那个必要
That won't be necessary.
事实上, 有必要
Actually, it will.
没我在场, 你不会取得多少进展
You won't make much progress without me there,
尤其是因为你刚刚卷入了 一个孔科尔迪亚人的死亡事件
especially since you've just been involved with the death of a Concordian.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
我知道
I know.
所以我还在跟你说话
That's why I'm still talking to you.
我原以为孔科尔迪亚是农业区
I thought Concordia was an agricultural settlement.
我们的战争结束前
Before the end of our wars,
他们把它变成了采矿基地
they turned it into a mining base.
这里不计其数的采矿设施 几乎毁掉了我们的森林
The sheer number of mining facilities here nearly destroyed our forests.
它们总算又开始生长了
They're finally growing back.
莎廷女公爵, 欢迎之至
Duchess Satine, you are most welcome.
谢谢, 维兹拉总督
Thank you, Governor Vizsla.
请允许我介绍欧比万·克诺比大♥师♥
May I present Master Obi-Wan Kenobi,
--绝地委员会的代表
representing the Jedi Council.
维兹拉总督就是我先前提到的官员之一
Governor Vizsla is one of the officials I spoke of.
他正在努力搜捕死神卫成员
He has been working to find the members of the Death Watch.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表