剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表
将为共和国的安全和反♥腐♥败♥斗争
will usher in a new level of security for the Republic
开创一个崭新局面
and its fight against corruption.
如果没有异议...
If there are no objections...
最高议长
Supreme Chancellor,
曼达洛中立一案有最新进展
there has been a development in the case of Mandalore's neutrality.
请纳布议员发言
The chair recognizes the Senator from Naboo.
对于我们早先看见的所谓证据, 我认为这个能带给我们新的认识
I think this should cast a new light on the so-called evidence we saw earlier.
政♥府♥的举措使我们陷入内战泥潭
The actions by our government have taken us into a period of civil war.
承认此事将在街头巷尾引发恐慌
To acknowledge it would be to invite panic in the streets.
死神卫远比我们预想的要强大
Death Watch is far stronger than we once thought.
但我们训练有素
But we have been training for this.
我们能够阻止他们
We can stop them.
但为了有效地与之战斗
But if we are to combat them effectively,
我们必须有胆量以和平之名自卫
we must have the temerity to stand strong in the name of peace.
蒙·莫思玛: 未来义军同盟的领袖, 以及新共和国的首任国家元首
而如果想做到这一点
And if we are to do so,
我们就必须拒绝共和国的任何援助
we must reject any Republic assistance.
相反, 本届政♥府♥将会采取行动
Instead, this government will act.
不是出于傲慢而是为了安全
It acts not out of pride but for safety.
共和国的干涉将激化对立局势
Intervention by the Republic will inflame the opposition.
这正是本届政♥府♥拒绝绝地帮助的原因
And this is why our government rejects the help of the Jedi.
我们必须听从莎廷女公爵
We must listen to the Duchess Satine.
如若不然
If we do not,
必将导致我们以失败收场
we will ultimately cause our defeat.
所有人员解除临战状态
All troops will stand down.
所有人员解除临战状态
All troops will stand down.
不可接受!
Unacceptable!
你承诺过, 我们会从那些意志薄弱 的懦夫手中夺回曼达洛
You promised us we would reclaim Mandalore from these weak-willed cowards.
我要命令我的部队进攻
I will order my men to attack.
倘若你执意如此
And if you do,
你也许只能占领那个星球一天
You'll hold the planet for perhaps a day.
没有我的部队或你的人♥民♥的支持
Without the backing of my forces or your people,
你的革命将会胎死腹中
your revolution will be over before it begins.
像你这样的新手是不懂这些的
A neophyte such as you wouldn't know these things,
但我懂
But I do.
我还有其它方法达到我们的目标
I have other ways to accomplish our goals.
谢天谢地
Thankfully,
根据这一最新情报
with the revelation of this new information,
不需要在曼达洛驻军了
the occupation of Mandalore is no longer necessary.
该感谢莎廷女公爵
The person to thank is Duchess Satine.
是她找到的证据
She found the proof.
我不需要感谢
I require no thanks.
莎廷
Satine.
议会召开了紧急会议
The Senate held an emergency session,
共和国♥军♥队奉命终止任务
and Republic forces have been ordered to stand down.
请允许我代表全共和国致以最真诚的歉意
Allow me to offer a most sincere apology on behalf of the entire Republic.
您是最忠诚的公仆
You are a most loyal servant,
我们感激不尽
And we are all grateful.
是的, 感激不尽
Yes, grateful.
议长, 能否占用您和马斯·阿梅达一点时间
Chancellor, if you and Mas Amedda would join me for a moment,
我们需要讨论后续问题 以使议会决定正式生效
we have some logistics to discuss in order to ratify the Senate's decision.
要不是你, 这一切都不会发生
But for you, this wouldn't have happened.
不, 是你对人♥民♥的坚定信心和你的决心
No, it was your unshakable faith in your people and your determination
赢得了这个结果
that brought about this result.
承蒙夸奖
I appreciate that.
然而, 这一切背后的主谋是谁?
But still, who is behind all of this?
谁篡改了那份记录?
Who tampered with that recording?
谁企图诬陷我谋杀, 把我投入监狱?
Who tried to convict me of murder and throw me in jail?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
但就像你自己说的
But as you said yourself,
时过境迁
Things are changing.
如今敌友界限模糊
And sometimes the line between friend and foe is blurred,
更甚往昔
Now more than ever.
剧集 | 星球大战:克隆人战争 | 导航列表